🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

Yes. How did you not know this?

Well it's not like you hear about any terrorist activity on the news.

I checked wiki and this is pretty much all it said about international involvement.

Other countries
Aside from Canada, there have been various attempts to organise KKK chapters outside the United States. In Australia in the late 1990s, former One Nation founding member Peter Coleman established branches throughout the country,[184][185] and in recent years the KKK has attempted to infiltrate other political parties such as Australia First.[186] Recruitment activity has also been reported in the United Kingdom,[187][188] dating back to the 1960s when Robert Relf was involved in establishing a British KKK.[189]
In Germany a KKK-related group, the European White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has organised and it gained notoriety in 2012 when it was widely reported in the German media that two police officers who held membership in the organisation would be allowed to keep their jobs.[190][191][192] A group was even established in Fiji in the early 1870s by white settlers, although it was put down by the British who, although not officially established as Fiji's colonial rulers, had played a leading role in establishing a new constitutional monarchy that was being threatened by the Fijian Klan.[193] In São Paulo, Brazil, the website of a group called Imperial Klans of Brazil was shut down in 2003, and the group's leader was arrested.[194

It has been mostly an American organization focusing on American supremecy.

As for terrorism, when was the last KKK terrorist act?
So you've moved the goal posts and thought I wouldnt notice? Not really interested in your excuses. If youre in Australia and europe thats far enough away for me to be considered global.

Apparently I'm the only one around here capable of learning.

How bout you?
How did you think I knew the KKK was global and you didnt? Evidently I had to learn it from somewhere.

So now you know everything are are here merely to preach to me?

Again, if you know everything what is the percentage of Christians who support terrorism?
No I dont know everything. No one does. I was just correcting you about your christian terrorist fopa. Dont be sensitive just because you didnt know.

Again I dont care and no one has any idea the percentage of people that support terrorism and again I dont know everything. I just knew you didnt know what you were talking about.

Well it's not like you hear about any terrorist activity on the news.

I checked wiki and this is pretty much all it said about international involvement.

Other countries
Aside from Canada, there have been various attempts to organise KKK chapters outside the United States. In Australia in the late 1990s, former One Nation founding member Peter Coleman established branches throughout the country,[184][185] and in recent years the KKK has attempted to infiltrate other political parties such as Australia First.[186] Recruitment activity has also been reported in the United Kingdom,[187][188] dating back to the 1960s when Robert Relf was involved in establishing a British KKK.[189]
In Germany a KKK-related group, the European White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has organised and it gained notoriety in 2012 when it was widely reported in the German media that two police officers who held membership in the organisation would be allowed to keep their jobs.[190][191][192] A group was even established in Fiji in the early 1870s by white settlers, although it was put down by the British who, although not officially established as Fiji's colonial rulers, had played a leading role in establishing a new constitutional monarchy that was being threatened by the Fijian Klan.[193] In São Paulo, Brazil, the website of a group called Imperial Klans of Brazil was shut down in 2003, and the group's leader was arrested.[194

It has been mostly an American organization focusing on American supremecy.

As for terrorism, when was the last KKK terrorist act?
So you've moved the goal posts and thought I wouldnt notice? Not really interested in your excuses. If youre in Australia and europe thats far enough away for me to be considered global.

How bout you?
How did you think I knew the KKK was global and you didnt? Evidently I had to learn it from somewhere.

Again, if you know everything what is the percentage of Christians who support terrorism?
No I dont know everything. No one does. I was just correcting you about your christian terrorist fopa. Dont be sensitive just because you didnt know.

Again I have no one has any idea the percentage of people that support terrorism and again I dont know everything. I just knew you didnt know what you were talking about.

I do now. How about you?

How bout you?

Again I have no one has any idea the percentage of people that support terrorism and again I dont know everything. I just knew you didnt know what you were talking about.

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

How bout you?

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

Are you hear to learn or preach?

I'm hear to learn, how about you?

Now tell us, what percentage of Christians supports terrorism?

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

You didnt answer my question. You do now what?

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

Your thread title is about distinguishing between Christian terrorism and Islamic terrorism

I just answered your question.

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

Your thread title is about distinguishing between Christian terrorism and Islamic terrorism

I never made a thread with the title you are claiming. No you didnt answer my question. You asked a question. I asked you do now what? You said in return "Are you here to learn or to preach?"

I do now. How about you?
You do now what?

I never made a thread with the title you are claiming. No you didnt answer my question. You asked a question. I asked you do now what? You said in return "Are you here to learn or to preach?"

You're pathetic.

The only difference is Christians are still waiting for the End Times to start when they will slaughter 1/3 of mankind and Jihadists want to start the End Times now.

You do now what?

You're pathetic.
Youre deflecting. Whats so tough about the question?

The whole "Crusade" comparison again?
Are some of your people educated?
The Christians were KILLING THE INVADING MUSLIMS, dumb phucks.
Really now - do read a book or two.
chief of the pollacks, here you go

the crusaders had reached Jerusalem (June 7, 1099), and the siege had begun. The city was captured on July 15, with Godfrey entering it through the Jewish quarter, where inhabitants defended themselves alongside their Muslim neighbors, finally seeking refuge in the synagogues, which were set on fire by the attackers. A terrible massacre ensued; the survivors were sold as slaves, some being later redeemed by Jewish communities in Italy. The Jewish community of Jerusalem came to an end and was not reconstituted for many years, but the Jewish centers in Galilee went unscathed. However, the great community of Ramleh dispersed, as did that of Jaffa , so that overall the Jewish community in the Holy Land was greatly diminished.

The Crusades | Jewish Virtual Library

Well, gee I dunno, do you think Muslim terrorists see any point in distinguishing between themselves and Christian Terrorists?

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.
We need the GOP to call it what it is, Religious Fundamentalist Terrorism.

It is not any kind of terrorism to be opposed to something that is not in the teachings of Jesus Christ. When did you see any Christian fundamentalist celebrating in the streets or taking credit for a murder by someone who had to be a Christian because he was a white male?

Last edited:
Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.
That's interesting. Please share dear's rhetoric, and show us verification that he is supported by the church or the GOP.

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.
That's interesting. Please share dear's rhetoric, and show us verification that he is supported by the church or the GOP.

“no more baby parts”- Robert Dear
"Planned Parenthood is in the baby body parts business..." - Bill O'Reilly/

Not sure what "the church" is. As far as I know, much like Islam, there is no one authority that controls the entirety of the Christian religion.

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

It is not any kind of terrorism to be opposed to something that is not in the teachings of Jesus Christ. When did you see any Christian fundamentalist celebrating in the streets or taking credit for a murder by someone who had to be a Christian because he was a white male?

It is when you murder people over it and it is when you deliberately inspire others to murder over it.

If Robert Dear isn't a Christian he sure fooled all the friends and family who are saying he was.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

It is when you murder people over it and it is when you deliberately inspire others to murder over it.

If Robert Dear isn't a Christian he sure fooled all the friends and family who are saying he was.
He killed for Jesus, but couldn't wait until Dec. 25th, even though Jesus wasn't born on a Pagan holiday...

hey OP- how many "Christian" terrorist acts have their been? And you know these people were Christian because? No real Christian would kill anyone.

Now we can compare to the religion of pieces who have committed this many acts of terror since 911- 27,400!

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

vs how many from "Christians"? 1, 2, 3? and those sicko's were not Christians. Libs surely are retarded.

Forum List

Back