🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

Just let us know when these Christian "Terrorists" start murdering hundred of people. Chop of heads and begin to compete with Muslim terrorists.

Get back to us when they do.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.
That's interesting. Please share dear's rhetoric, and show us verification that he is supported by the church or the GOP.

“no more baby parts”- Robert Dear
"Planned Parenthood is in the baby body parts business..." - Bill O'Reilly/

Not sure what "the church" is. As far as I know, much like Islam, there is no one authority that controls the entirety of the Christian religion.

OK, feel free to name ONE Christian Church that supports abortion for the purpose of getting baby parts to sell. Bill O'Reilly is not a registered Republican so you will have to try again on that one.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.
That's interesting. Please share dear's rhetoric, and show us verification that he is supported by the church or the GOP.

Not sure what "the church" is. As far as I know, much like Islam, there is no one authority that controls the entirety of the Christian religion.

OK, feel free to name ONE Christian Church that supports abortion for the purpose of getting baby parts to sell.

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Bill O'Reilly is not a registered Republican so you will have to try again on that one.
when did I say he was?

Just let us know when these Christian "Terrorists" start murdering hundred of people. Chop of heads and begin to compete with Muslim terrorists.

You are OK with being murdered so long as your head doesnt get chopped off?

Right wing extremists account for more deaths by terrorism in thw US since 9/12/2001 than Muslim extremists. Its not much more, but it is more.

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.
The OP is a nonsensical contrivance aimed at attempting to level the ground between two different religio/philosophical ideologies.

Terrorism is terrorism no matter what the supposed belief system the terrorist relies upon. To compare an unacceptable act with an acceptable belief system is to either normalize the terrorist act or demonize the accept belief system.

Right wing extremists account for more deaths by terrorism in thw US since 9/12/2001 than Muslim extremists. Its not much more, but it is more.

Just ignore 9/11 and our argument is valid. M'kay.

Should we also ignore their funding capacity, 10's of thousands of trained jihadists, their caliphate etc.

It would be nice if you folks advancing this false equivalency to forward your agenda could summarise what we should and shouldn't consider so we can go along with your attempts to frame the argument for us.

Maybe a "How To Avoid the Obvious About Islamic Terrorism For Dummies" or something

You are deliberately mislabeling kooks who work alone as Rwing terrorists.

Jihadists work together, as a group, with other Muslims. They are funded, educated and praised by other Muslims. The crazies that are not Muslims do not work in concert with any particular right wing groups. There are no charities funding them. They do not receive accolades world wide from anybody, their ministers do not praise them or encourage them. They are not infiltrating any countries with the objective of overthrowing governments.
The only reason anybody would put forth the lie that Islam isn't a threat is that they approve of jihad. And that makes those people traitors.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Saying that in no way creates any connection between him and any group. And one half billion dollars a year goes to support jihad. Can you show us who is funding the alleged right wing terrorists, and what cause they share?

Traitors are deliberately pushing no gun zones for the express purpose of encouraging those who target innocents. The strategy is to disarm law abiding citizens, advertise where in protected groups congregate, and thus open the door to mass murder. Progressives LIKE mass slaughter of innocents. And they like jihad.

They tell lies about the culpability of Christia n s because Christian morality condemns such actions. They don't hate Christians because Christians are hurting people. They hate Christians because Christians stand against human rights violations. They are an impediment to progressive ideology, therefore progressives stand with Islam andd seek the destruction of the church.

Last edited:

First tell us the muslims in the US that have murdered hundreds of people.

Oh not in the US smartass, just all over the world is more like it.

Just show me where those Christian Terrorists have murdered on that scale here in the US or anywhere else for that matter.

Just show me where those Christian Terrorists have murdered on that scale here in the US or anywhere else for that matter.
White racist groups and the US military.

Or name the one group that FUNDED and PRAISED all the non Muslim killers.

White people.

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

The OP is a nonsensical contrivance aimed at attempting to level the ground between two different religio/philosophical ideologies.

Terrorism is terrorism no matter what the supposed belief system the terrorist relies upon. To compare an unacceptable act with an acceptable belief system is to either normalize the terrorist act or demonize the accept belief system.
In this case, the objective is both.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Yes, they do worship different entities. Look at what Jesus says about how we are to conduct ourselves and how Allah says his adherents are to conduct themselves. The difference is immense. Yes, I admit there are terrorist on both sides, but people who use the label of "Christian" to do their evil are not conforming to true Christianity. Islamists are conforming to instructions in the Koran when they kill people who will not convert to Islam. I think that's a major difference.

White people.
I accept your admission that there is no group that supports them.

White people.
White people are a group that supports them.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Yes, they do worship different entities. Look at what Jesus says about how we are to conduct ourselves and how Allah says his adherents are to conduct themselves. The difference is immense. Yes, I admit there are terrorist on both sides, but people who use the label of "Christian" do so their evil are not conforming to true Christianity. Islamists are conforming to instructions in the Koran when they kill people who will not convert to Islam. I think that's a major difference.
The major difference is that random mentally ill fruitcakes who take advantage of gun free zones are being funded, trained, or recruited by our church to overthrow our government.

White people.
So you have an example and evidence of white people as a group praising them publicly and raising money for them, right?

Please show me where White People declared war on America. Thank you.

After you go potty please wash your hands and return to your special ed class. You finally made ignore. You shouldn't be allowed to converse with humans, let alone adults. What a waste and what a crappy example of black manhood you present.

Last edited:

White people.
So you have an example and evidence of white people as a group praising them publicly and raising money for them, right?

Please show me where White People declared war on America. Thank you.
Why would I do that just because you chose to move the goal posts?

Forum List

Back