Is there really politician induced racism aimed at Caucasians....

Could an elected official get away with saying ‘we should all fear the black man’ without daily protests at their homes and offices and demands for resignation?
Does anyone see anything wrong here?

One would think that the Distinguished Congressperson would be a little more humble and grateful to the American people for letting her leave her developing nation to come here, but I guess one would be wrong.

I have no doubt that there are plenty of African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who fear what will happen to this country when the much maligned Euro Americans become a small minority sometime this century. But, of course, they do not dare express that opinion in public.

One would think that the Distinguished Congressperson would be a little more humble and grateful to the American people for letting her leave her developing nation to come here, but I guess one would be wrong.

I have no doubt that there are plenty of African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who fear what will happen to this country when the much maligned Euro Americans become a small minority sometime this century. But, of course, they do not dare express that opinion in public.

At that point *) these countries.

That goes without saying....the proof is all around us in every single community, city, state and nation predominantly inhabited by brown folks.
Those who refuse to see such a fact honestly believes that it is American soil that makes America great...they can’t dare believe it is/was real American people that made the soil great.

62079928_2761651033908888_8537390700835110912_n.jpg

Forum List

Back