Is There Scientific Evidence Supporting the Floor of Noah?

Are secular scientists prone to exaggeration in support of accepted theories?

• Yes, at least on occasion.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, never. They are highly respected and above tweaking data... They are above suspicion.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
And you can prove this how? Fossils exist around the globe. Strata exists around the globe. The evidence is not confined to only one area of the earth.

Can’t prove any of it. Nor can you.

We just did. Rock does not bend, but we find it bent all around the world. It also goes to show that the Earth is young. Even the rocks in your head are bent.

Ohhhh...I see. You’re one of those ‘earth is 6000 years old’ fellas. Well I have debated your ilk before, so I’ll just bow out now. You can’t debate just plain stoopit.
So what makes GOD stupid? And it is possible that the age of the earth is off by a few thousand years perhaps, but not 100's of millions and billions. This is simply a ridicules attempt to replace THE CREATOR of all things with enough T I M E.
God is stupid. He made plants before sunlight.
GOD is brilliant. He created light before creation of a source. In that way, there is no reason to concern one's self with light years.

any that actually worked in the field

Funny, I have posted links to the research of numerous true archeologists and true paleontologists. But you dismissed them all as "opinion". I think you only accept research which proves what you already believe.

when did I say I believe in something???

i'm still searching for the truth,,

your sources are going off of false or flawed assumptions is why I reject them,,,

and what happened to the evo talking point of if they arent educated in the field they arent credible???

Have I ever said that?

But, for pure research, the degree matters. For examining tracks I think am amateur, with a history of field work, is good.

Up to you. But neither the scientific community nor most creationists believe that the Paluxy tracks are human.

I never said you did,,,

and there are more tracks than just the [paluxy as I have said several times,,,

my point is there is more physical evidence that humans and dinos either coexisted or were far closer than the 135?? million yrs,,

so at this point considering that and a whole host of other things I am leaning toward a younger earth where we didnt come from a rock,,actually as to the age of the earth itself, that is unknown and I guess never will be for sure,,,,

It’s comical that you rattle on about evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted yet you fail to produce any of that evidence.
What's sad is when such evidence is presented and yet ignored: Dinosaur Tracks

Funny, I have posted links to the research of numerous true archeologists and true paleontologists. But you dismissed them all as "opinion". I think you only accept research which proves what you already believe.

your sources are going off of false or flawed assumptions is why I reject them,,,

and what happened to the evo talking point of if they arent educated in the field they arent credible???

Have I ever said that?

But, for pure research, the degree matters. For examining tracks I think am amateur, with a history of field work, is good.

Up to you. But neither the scientific community nor most creationists believe that the Paluxy tracks are human.

I never said you did,,,

my point is there is more physical evidence that humans and dinos either coexisted or were far closer than the 135?? million yrs,,

so at this point considering that and a whole host of other things I am leaning toward a younger earth where we didnt come from a rock,,actually as to the age of the earth itself, that is unknown and I guess never will be for sure,,,,

It’s comical that you rattle on about evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted yet you fail to produce any of that evidence.

There have been several pages of discussion of the Paluxy Tracks. If you want to believe they are human tracks, no one is stopping you. I prefer to believe the scientific research that shows them to be dinosaur tracks or carved frauds.

There have been several pages of discussion of the Paluxy Tracks. If you want to believe they are human tracks, no one is stopping you. I prefer to believe the scientific research that shows them to be dinosaur tracks or carved frauds.

Your scientific research was wrong about the depth of the layers, so what makes you think the color analysis was right? Do you have a link? I may have been too late to see that one.

ETA: If evidence is found of human and dinosaur tracks that are irrefutable, then does it destroy evolution?

Last edited:

Your scientific research was wrong about the depth of the layers, so what makes you think the color analysis was right? Do you have a link? I may have been too late to see that one.

How far below the tracks does the sedimentary rock extend?

Why don't you answer my questions? You are not very reputable like that Kuban guy. He may have a wealth of information about the Paluxy tracks, but is too biased.

I'm going to move on from the Paluxy river evidence. I think there may have been good evidence there in the past according to long-time residents there, but one can't be sure today that it is conclusive evidence.

article1B.jpg
laetoli-footprints.jpg

The Laeotoli footprints evidence don't look that good either, but the evos are convinced because it fits their theory. That's all they have.

They've proven the floor of Noah like we already have the Bark of the Covenant. I Quested for the Holy Brail. It was next to the Holy Lance of Judas.

Why don't you answer my questions? You are not very reputable like that Kuban guy. He may have a wealth of information about the Paluxy tracks, but is too biased.
What questions? You said my scientific research was wrong about the depth of the layers. I thought you might have been mistaken about what I said.

Can’t prove any of it. Nor can you.

We just did. Rock does not bend, but we find it bent all around the world. It also goes to show that the Earth is young. Even the rocks in your head are bent.

Ohhhh...I see. You’re one of those ‘earth is 6000 years old’ fellas. Well I have debated your ilk before, so I’ll just bow out now. You can’t debate just plain stoopit.
So what makes GOD stupid? And it is possible that the age of the earth is off by a few thousand years perhaps, but not 100's of millions and billions. This is simply a ridicules attempt to replace THE CREATOR of all things with enough T I M E.
GOD is brilliant. He created light before creation of a source. In that way, there is no reason to concern one's self with light years.

That’s what I’ve always thought. Everything one needs to know is in the Bible.

Have I ever said that?

I never said you did,,,

The site you linked to uses the term “evolutionary philosophers”. Can you describe what that means?

One can certainly consider things in light of the Bible and not use it to make fun of...

Light is electromagnetic wave-particles. Electrons & quarks are electromagnetic wave-particles. Electrons & quarks make up atoms; atoms make up everything.

Which is why you can never trust atoms :)

Let there be light. Let there be the fundamental building blocks of all matter. Same thing.

What questions? You said my scientific research was wrong about the depth of the layers. I thought you might have been mistaken about what I said.

you presented no research,,,only your opinion,,,

One can certainly consider things in light of the Bible and not use it to make fun of...

It's not my intention to make fun of religion but I do require religionists to meet the same standards they hold reason and rationality to.

When it involves coming to conclusions about all religious ideologies, I do make judgments. I make assessments about the internal components of the ideology which has an external result that affects many. I do judge, it's necessary and required to do so in order to discern how to proceed with both things and people.

As sentient beings, we are forced by our nature to adhere to some standard of knowledge. What constitutes "knowledge"? When any individual can gainsay a model without stepping up to the plate and showing why their model is true, and show cause, and display testable evidence then they are, by definition of what we know knowledge is to be, out of the game. This holds true for all claims, be they of science, or philosophy, or of theism.

It's not my intention to make fun of religion but I do require religionists to meet the same standards they hold reason and rationality to.

When it involves coming to conclusions about all religious ideologies, I do make judgments. I make assessments about the internal components of the ideology which has an external result that affects many. I do judge, it's necessary and required to do so in order to discern how to proceed with both things and people.

As sentient beings, we are forced by our nature to adhere to some standard of knowledge. What constitutes "knowledge"? When any individual can gainsay a model without stepping up to the plate and showing why their model is true, and show cause, and display testable evidence then they are, by definition of what we know knowledge is to be, out of the game. This holds true for all claims, be they of science, or philosophy, or of theism.
and yet you dont expect evos to hold to the same standards as the religious that openly claim its based on faith and not fact as evos claim,,,

evolution is nothing but another religion,,but its taught as fact using tax payer money,,,

and yet you dont expect evos to hold to the same standards as the religious that openly claim its based on faith and not fact as evos claim,,,

evolution is nothing but another religion,,but its taught as fact using tax payer money,,,

There's an entire section of this board for your kind of conspiracy theories.

All true, and well said.

Knowledge isn't understanding. Knowledge isn't wisdom.
All three require faith. Knowledge requires faith in the human mind. Understanding and wisdom require faith in something more.

Forum List

Back