Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.
I mean, its kinda a compliment..
The concept of race is racists.
Christians and Jews know we are all made in the image of God.
The first humans were Black so that means god is Black.
Show me a photo you draw your conclusion from.

I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.

Like those evil Black shadow ghosts?
The first gods were Black. Evil would be a white god.

Demons are supposed to be Black in coloring.
Thats not what the first civilizations believed.

"The children that are born here are black enough, but the blacker they be the more they are thought of; wherefore from the day of their birth their parents do rub them every week with oil of sesame, so that they become as black as devils. Moreover, they make their gods black and their devils white, and the images of their saints they do paint black all over."
-Marco Polo

The camera hadnt been invented back then and neither had sunblock. Its a scientific fact though.

When you talk about whites, its always about how we keep the black man down. How could an inferior race do that? Or an equal one?
Your bitching implies just that.
They have more guns and control the system? That doesnt imply superiority. That implies a tendency to be violent.
Lets ignore Blacks history of violence so we can bitch about whitey being violent :rolleyes:
We certainly cant ignore whites history of violence. They are the ones that have committed more genocides and wiped out more people than any other race on the planet.
We also can’t ignore what white republicans did to rescue blacks from democrats wanting to hold them as slaves.
I always ignore lies so I would have to disagree.
Blacks are finally starting to wake up to the history of being used by democrats.
Is there a reason why you’re still hanging on? Did you get a free phone from obama?

They have more guns and control the system? That doesnt imply superiority. That implies a tendency to be violent.
Lets ignore Blacks history of violence so we can bitch about whitey being violent :rolleyes:
We certainly cant ignore whites history of violence. They are the ones that have committed more genocides and wiped out more people than any other race on the planet.
We also can’t ignore what white republicans did to rescue blacks from democrats wanting to hold them as slaves.
Blacks are finally starting to wake up to the history of being used by democrats. Is there a reason why you’re still hanging on? Did you get a free phone from obama?
Hanging on to what?

Blacks are finally starting to wake up to the history of being used by democrats. Is there a reason why you’re still hanging on? Did you get a free phone from obama?
Hanging on to what?
The belief of democrats wanting to help blacks.

Hanging on to what?
Who told you I thought white democrats wanted to help Blacks?

The camera hadnt been invented back then and neither had sunblock. Its a scientific fact though.
Sure it is. Like chaos naturally evolves into order. Everyone learned that in Physics 101.

Sure it is. Like chaos naturally evolves into order. Everyone learned that in Physics 101.
Glad to see you agree that Blacks were the first humans hence god is Black.

Hanging on to what?
Who said all democrats are white?

Hanging on to what?
I dont know. Why do you ask?

Only an idiot thinks image of God means looks.

Only an idiot thinks image of God means looks.
Why do you white people always have to be so dumb then get mad when I point out you are inferior? :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hanging on to what?
Why would you want to support a group of people that once held blacks as slaves? Shouldn’t you be supporting those who fought for their freedom?

What would your ancestors say about you supporting democrats?

Hanging on to what?
Why would you want to support a group of people that once held blacks as slaves? Shouldn’t you be supporting those who fought for their freedom?
Who told you I want to support white republican people? I do support my Black people that fought for their freedom.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who told you I want to support white people? I do support my Black people that fought for their freedom.
The ones who fought alongside of white republicans?

Who told you I want to support white people? I do support my Black people that fought for their freedom.
The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.The Blacks that started Civil Rights like Malcolm X and the BPP.

The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.
Tell us about them. :popcorn:

The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.
Tell us about them. :popcorn:
Start a thead so we dont get off topic.

This boy is retarded. Talking about how whites are racist now means we think they are superior?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
When you talk about whites, its always about how we keep the black man down. How could an inferior race do that? Or an equal one?
Your bitching implies just that.

Yes we can.

Forum List

Back