Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

The first humans were Black so that means god is Black.
Show me a photo you draw your conclusion from.
The camera hadnt been invented back then and neither had sunblock. Its a scientific fact though.
Sure it is. Like chaos naturally evolves into order. Everyone learned that in Physics 101.
Glad to see you agree that Blacks were the first humans hence god is Black.
Only an idiot thinks image of God means looks.

If he was saying God was white you would not say this.

Why would you want to support a group of people that once held blacks as slaves? Shouldn’t you be supporting those who fought for their freedom?
Who told you I want to support white people? I do support my Black people that fought for their freedom.
The ones who fought alongside of white republicans?
The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.
Tell us about them. :popcorn:
Start a thead so we dont get off topic.
Done...
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The camera hadnt been invented back then and neither had sunblock. Its a scientific fact though.
Sure it is. Like chaos naturally evolves into order. Everyone learned that in Physics 101.

Ya, we all know God looks like Sean Connery.

Shitforbrains.

Hanging on to what?
The belief of democrats wanting to help blacks.
Who told you I thought white democrats wanted to help Blacks?
Who said all democrats are white?
I dont know. Why do you ask?
Why would you want to support a group of people that once held blacks as slaves? Shouldn’t you be supporting those who fought for their freedom?

What would your ancestors say about you supporting democrats?

Why do you republicans keep lying? Since slavery was mostly in the south and the south is republican today, why should we support a group of people that once held blacks as slaves?

Shitforbrains.

That was a good one! :auiqs.jpg:

God created people from the humus of the earth. Humus is dark brown or Black. White people cant stand it none of their bullshit makes any sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Shitforbrains.
Thats probably the funniest thing you have ever said! :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Shitforbrains.
Thats probably the funniest thing you have ever said! :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Even funnier is you think I'm series.

Who said all democrats are white?
Who told you I want to support white people? I do support my Black people that fought for their freedom.
The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.The Blacks that started Civil Rights like Malcolm X and the BPP.

Blacks fighting for the British are what gave us our liberty? Really?

Really??

Really???

Now as to the second part, sure, black folks might have started the civil rights movement, but do you seriously think a bunch of stinky, unwashed white liberals were responsible for seeing it through?

Nope and nope. It was only because of we Republicans that the Civil Rights Act was passed. The Democrats fought it tooth and nail.

Shitforbrains.
Most white people really believe god is white thats why I thought you serious. I know you spelled it series but I have to account for your lack of intellect.

Last edited:
The Black people that fought for the British and the ones that saved the Union.The Blacks that started Civil Rights like Malcolm X and the BPP.

Really??

Really???

Now as to the second part, sure, black folks might have started the civil rights movement, but do you seriously think a bunch of stinky, unwashed white liberals were responsible for seeing it through?

Nope and nope. It was only because of we Republicans that the Civil Rights Act was passed. The Democrats fought it tooth and nail.
What are you talking about?

Shitforbrains.
Most white people really believe god is white thats why I thought you serious. I know you spelled it series but I have to account for you lack of intellect.

You're full of shit. I'm white and I don't associate God with being a "white" person. God is above your silly little racial stereotype.

You get nothing on account of your lack of intellect, and your complete misunderstanding of who created your sorry ass.

Really??

Really???

Obviously you're so ignorant that you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, right?

Take your "Oh poor me" race-baiting bullshit somewhere else. Nobody is buying it any more.

Shitforbrains.
Most white people really believe god is white thats why I thought you serious. I know you spelled it series but I have to account for you lack of intellect.

You're full of shit. I'm white and I don't associate God with being a "white" person. God is above your silly little racial stereotype.

You get nothing on account of your lack of intellect, and your complete misunderstanding of who created your sorry ass.
Of course you associate god with being white. Why else would you be so offended about the fact he is Black?

Really??

Really???

Obviously you're so ignorant that you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, right?
Yes. I have no clue what youre talking about since I didnt say anything you mentioned.

Shitforbrains.

Of course you associate god with being white. Why else would you be so offended about the fact he is Black?

I claim that God is neither black nor white, yet you insist that God is "black."

Now tell me: who between us is pushing an ignorant and biased racist agenda? It sure as hell ain't me, and that leaves you out there all by yourself, now don't it, ya frackin' redneck twat?

At the time of the civil war the Republican Party was the ABOLITIONIST Party. There were Democrats north and south, but Republicans were uniformly ABOLITIONIST, and the Negroes who could vote after the war voted Republican even more uniformly than they vote Democrat now. They changed parties (to align with the KKK) during the Roosevelt years, when they perceived that the New Deal was a better deal for Negroes. In the 1960's, 70's and 80's white Democrats in the South saw that their party was moving further and further away from the philosophy of their forbears (States' rights), and they gradually moved to the Republican Party, where they now generally reside.

As for any race being "superior," that depends on the characteristic being measured. When you are basing it on IQ, then clearly. American Blacks are, on average, substantially less intelligent than the norm (85 vs. 100). Asians are higher than the norm, and Ashkenazi Jews, the highest single demographic.

But if there were a basketball game pitting five randomly-selected Black men against five randomly-selected Asians and Ashkenazi Jews, I'd bet on the colored guys.

I claim that God is neither black nor white, yet you insist that God is "black."

Now tell me: who between us is pushing an ignorant and biased racist agenda? It sure as hell ain't me, and that leaves you out there all by yourself, now don't it, ya frackin' redneck twat?
You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, diggin' on the scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out his HO's and waitin' on his baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Your entire presumption is hilarious.

Forum List

Back