Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, diggin' on the scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out his HO's and waitin' on his baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Your entire presumption is hilarious.

Would you like to show the scripture of that white God riding in a high rise pick up truck mouth full of chew, selling meth to his relatives, shot gun on a rack with his daughter who he married after getting her pregnant waiting for her welfare check and food stamps?

Thank you for providing yet one more reason why you idiots will never win another American election. Maybe you should throw off your idiotic pre-conceived notions. Don't you morons ever get tired of being wrong?

"20 pounds of meth, $500K seized in major NC drug bust"

20 pounds of meth, $500K seized in major NC drug bust

I guess one drug bust is supposed to prove something.

Whites commit the majority of drug crimes son.

How so? I mean with all those black folks out there selling drugs to keep their baby-mamma's in weaves and bon bons?

I mean gawddamn. It's no wonder why so many black chicks want some white dick. At least a white dude won't screw up their lives by bringing the man into their life.

Trust me: I've had enough black pussy to know the truth in that. There's nothing a black woman wants more than some white stud to take care of her womanly needs.
We cant trust you. Youre white and genetically predispositioned to lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, diggin' on the scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out his HO's and waitin' on his baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Would you like to show the scripture of that white God riding in a high rise pick up truck mouth full of chew, selling meth to his relatives, shot gun on a rack with his daughter who he married after getting her pregnant waiting for her welfare check and food stamps?

Thank you for providing yet one more reason why you idiots will never win another American election. Maybe you should throw off your idiotic pre-conceived notions. Don't you morons ever get tired of being wrong?

How can white folks keep from getting a drug crime conviction? I mean with all those black folks out there selling drugs to keep their baby-mamma's in weaves and bon bons?

I mean gawddamn. It's no wonder why so many black chicks want some white dick. At least a white dude won't screw up their lives by bringing the man into their life.

Whites control the drug trade. I don't care how many black women are supposed to want white dudes according to you. Doesn't bother me one bit. But it does bother you that I've fucked more fine quality white women than you have.

How so? I mean with all those black folks out there selling drugs to keep their baby-mamma's in weaves and bon bons?

Trust me: I've had enough black pussy to know the truth in that. There's nothing a black woman wants more than some white stud to take care of her womanly needs.

Believe whatever you want to. I've probably had more black pussy than you've had, sonny boy.

Believe whatever you want to. I've probably had more black pussy than you've had, sonny boy.
I cant believe that so stop trying to convince me. You cant even get a white woman.:laughing0301:

4uj0nujfbmapfyuorw1npeqzq415859532.2.jpg

How can white folks keep from getting a drug crime conviction? I mean with all those black folks out there selling drugs to keep their baby-mamma's in weaves and bon bons?

Whites control the drug trade. I don't care how many black women are supposed to want white dudes according to you. Doesn't bother me one bit. But it does bother you that I've fucked more fine quality white women than you have.

LOL. I've seen those "fine quality" white women who have black "significant others" at Walmart.

Wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot cane pole.

I can’t believe I actually thought they were black! lol

How do you figure we aren't? I gotta hear this one. Seems that you have imaginary black people syndrome.

That's when a white person believes a black person isn't black because they believe blacks actually agree with their racism.

LOL. I've seen those "fine quality" white women who have black "significant others" at Walmart.

Shouldnt hang out in Walmart. Lots of low class white trash there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Apparently you have not seen it then.

Probably not.

How do you figure we aren't? I gotta hear this one. Seems that you have imaginary black people syndrome.

That's when a white person believes a black person isn't black because they believe blacks actually agree with their racism.
Theyve been taught since birth they are superior to Blacks. When whites meet Blacks that make them repeatedly look like idiots that triggers some type of mental disorder that makes them claim you arent Black.

Here’s a vid of a black person who thinks you’re an idiot..... :)

Seems the majority of blacks would say she's the idiot. Especially since 90 percent of all blacks do not support Trump.

Seems the majority of blacks would say she's the idiot. Especially since 90 percent of all blacks do not support Trump.

After years of democrats promising blacks a better future, 75% voted for Trump. :)

After years of democrats promising blacks a better future, 75% voted for Trump. :)

No, it was 8 percent.

Youre confused white boy. 75% of whites probably voted for Drumpf but more like 8% Blacks. This is the reason I laugh when people say whites are smart. They cant even read their own language. :laugh:

Candace Owens the black nutcase who took a 37,500 dollar settlement for racial discrimination and says it doesn't exist.

I don't know that Owens ever said racial discrimination doesn't exist. Her main talking point is that blacks need to stop acting like victims.

And like I said, the bitch got $37,500 for playing what she tells blacks is victimhood and now this ho preaches a lie made up by whites.

Forum List

Back