Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

Seems the majority of blacks would say she's the idiot. Especially since 90 percent of all blacks do not support Trump.
After years of democrats promising blacks a better future, 75% voted for Trump. :)
Youre confused white boy. 75% of whites probably voted for Drumpf but more like 8% Blacks.
We know that’s a hard pill to swallow. :itsok:
Not really.
itsok.gif

View attachment 206665

I'm sure you've swallowed things much bigger than a pill. :)
I'm sure you have swallowed many dicks but I dont judge. :laugh:

I don't know that Owens ever said racial discrimination doesn't exist. Her main talking point is that blacks need to stop acting like victims.

And like I said, the bitch got $37,500 for playing what she tells blacks is victimhood and now this ho preaches a lie made up by whites.

I think the message is clear: If you are an actual victim of racial discrimination, do what needs to be done. Otherwise, stop complaining about stupid shit like cotton displays and white people with dreadlocks.
What if you just like pointing out racism? Why do you have to be a victim in order to talk about it?

Who said you were a victim to talk about it?
Reading comprehension on the fritz again huh?

No, you probably just worded it wrong once again. The way it is written, you apparently think that I said or implied that to point out or talk about racism amounts to playing victim. Did I get that wrong?

I don't know that Owens ever said racial discrimination doesn't exist. Her main talking point is that blacks need to stop acting like victims.
Does that include warning other Blacks of racism or a racist person?

I don't know, ask her.
I thought you already knew since you claimed to know her main talking point.

Don't be an idiot.

But that's exactly what you've been by mentioning some dumb shit whites found here to whine about like cotton displays and whites with dreadlocks

So who is the real whiner, the one who actually whines about cotton displays being racist or the person who points out how asinine that is? Besides, I don't know about anyone here whining about those things anyway.

when your ass denies all of the real and serious issues we talk about pertaining to white racism.

I've never denied white racism, I've only disagreed with you on certain aspects of it and pointed out that blacks can be racist too. When I do that and give you an example, you flat out deny that blacks can be racist. When it's all said and done, your entire argument on that subject boils down to: the black guy who spit on me because I'm white was not racist because he didn't oppress me or deny me a job.

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.
I would never try to be like you. I promise.

Clever.

I know you and IM2 enjoy your schoolyard tit-for-tats but you won't get that kind of lowbrow childish nonsense out of me. I reckon that's why the both of you bail on every discussion we have; it's just easier to call someone racist and insult their intelligence.
Says the guy that claimed I wanted to be an idiot like you.

I didn't say you wanted to be an idiot, I said not to be one.

Sounds like you been confusing your dreams with reality. You arent smart enough to have a discussion with me.

And yet another insult.

I'm at least smart enough to stay in the discussion. You bailed on the last one.

And like I said, the bitch got $37,500 for playing what she tells blacks is victimhood and now this ho preaches a lie made up by whites.

I think the message is clear: If you are an actual victim of racial discrimination, do what needs to be done. Otherwise, stop complaining about stupid shit like cotton displays and white people with dreadlocks.
What if you just like pointing out racism? Why do you have to be a victim in order to talk about it?

Who said you were a victim to talk about it?
Reading comprehension on the fritz again huh?

No, you probably just worded it wrong once again. The way it is written, you apparently think that I said or implied that to point out or talk about racism amounts to playing victim. Did I get that wrong?

The thing is, Candace Owen has no message. Naturally you like her because she says what whites say and we all know that we blacks cannot know our reality better than you whites can tell us what you say our reality is. So anyone black who repeats what you believe is trotted out before us and we are told that's who we need to listen to.

Candace Owen is 28 years old. When she was born I was older than she is now. When she was born I was an assistant director at a community center in a black community. I've seen things this child has only read about. That means I've seen trends she has never seen. So she's not one for me to listen to. Her attitude is wrong at every level. She should not be allowed to stand before blacks speaking. She is no leader, a leader doesn't stand by repeating the words of others. A leader has you repeating what they say. There is no victimhood there is no victim mentality in blacks. That has never existed in the black community. Anywhere

Because if it did, we would still be slaves.

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

Clever.

I know you and IM2 enjoy your schoolyard tit-for-tats but you won't get that kind of lowbrow childish nonsense out of me. I reckon that's why the both of you bail on every discussion we have; it's just easier to call someone racist and insult their intelligence.

Nobody bails out but you. You avoid and divert every time you enter a conversation.

You've avoided the fact that blacks can be racist and divert with "But look what whites did!"

So you going to tell us about rwanda again?

I'll stop telling you about Rwanda when you stop pretending that blacks are not capable of atrocity and that they are not responsible for their own actions.

OBTW my names not lumpy and that is lowbrow childish nonsense that you pulled. You get called a racist because you are a racist.

You get called Lumpy because of things like: "Whitebread", "whitey", "stupid fucker", "dumb bastard", "fool" and probably a few more I can't remember.

Does that include warning other Blacks of racism or a racist person?

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

But that's exactly what you've been by mentioning some dumb shit whites found here to whine about like cotton displays and whites with dreadlocks

So who is the real whiner, the one who actually whines about cotton displays being racist or the person who points out how asinine that is? Besides, I don't know about anyone here whining about those things anyway.

when your ass denies all of the real and serious issues we talk about pertaining to white racism.

I've never denied white racism, I've only disagreed with you on certain aspects of it and pointed out that blacks can be racist too. When I do that and give you an example, you flat out deny that blacks can be racist. When it's all said and done, your entire argument on that subject boils down to: the black guy who spit on me because I'm white was not racist because he didn't oppress me or deny me a job.

Actually I used the standard you would have had to pass to prove racism on the job. You do not show any documented racism by this man. His comment saying this is what I think about you done before he spit on you doesn't show racism. Now these are the things we as blacks must show to prove racism. We just don't get to shut out this is racist and expect to be believed. If a white man spit on me on a job, I could not cry about racism unless I had absolute proof that he had a documented record of racist acts on the job or if he had stated this is what I think about you blacks before he spit on me.

I challenged your claim of black racism because it's the usual diversion tactic whites like you love using. Blacks nor any other race but whites codified their racism and enforced it by law, nor is any other race still trying to continue doing it. So the comment that blacks can be racist too like its all the same is just not so. You can say getting bit by an ant is the same as being bit by a bear because they both can bite you , but really whose bite does the most damage? A black person calling you a name is not the same as a unarmed black kid getting shot the back and killed because a white cop believed racist bullshit about black violence.

And that's what you deny.

Don't be an idiot.

Clever.

Nobody bails out but you. You avoid and divert every time you enter a conversation.

You've avoided the fact that blacks can be racist and divert with "But look what whites did!"

So you going to tell us about rwanda again?

I'll stop telling you about Rwanda when you stop pretending that blacks are not capable of atrocity and that they are not responsible for their own actions.

OBTW my names not lumpy and that is lowbrow childish nonsense that you pulled. You get called a racist because you are a racist.

You get called Lumpy because of things like: "Whitebread", "whitey", "stupid fucker", "dumb bastard", "fool" and probably a few more I can't remember.

Sorry but I've not diverted from anything. You are the one who cannot show any racism by blacks
that comes close to what whites have done.

I will not stop saying that whites are responsible for problems they created.

I said all those things after reading pages of racist crap from you and the other whites here.

I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.
I mean, its kinda a compliment..
I have never said that white people are superior to black people. Nor do I believe that white people are superior to black people.

What I have said is that white people are in a superior position

The difference is subtle but essential

That means because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed, enslaved them, dominated them and put them under their foot, that has meant that white people are in a superior position no matter that the social or economic order because of the actions of the white man the world over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.

Not necessarily. They do not appear to believe that whites as a race of people are superior to other races, nor do they hate the race as a whole.

What they have stated is that whites have constructed a system based on them being the majority that benefits them the most. JMO.

Not necessarily. They do not appear to believe that whites as a race of people are superior to other races, nor do they hate the race as a whole.

What they have stated is that whites have constructed a system based on them being the majority that benefits them the most. JMO.
HYow does our system benefit one race over the other?

If there were laws that treated a certain race unfairly, wouldnt it be challenged? Isnt it illegal at the federal level to have laws unequal to all races? Hell you cant even disperse some types of your own private property unequal to races...
Our current system is not the system we had back in the day, people. Its not. We just have shitty individuals in the system. That will ALWAYS be a problem. Always..

If blacks hate our unjust big govt so much, why do they vote for a party that wants to expand it constantly?
In what world does that even make sense?

IM2 asslips and paul E are mindless bed wetters without any capacity for thought...

Therefore the point of the thread is moot.

Forum List

Back