Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I can’t believe I actually thought they were black! lol

How do you figure we aren't? I gotta hear this one. Seems that you have imaginary black people syndrome.

That's when a white person believes a black person isn't black because they believe blacks actually agree with their racism.
Here’s a vid of a black person who thinks you’re an idiot..... :)

Seems the majority of blacks would say she's the idiot. Especially since 90 percent of all blacks do not support Trump.

After years of democrats promising blacks a better future, 75% voted for Trump. :)

Youre confused white boy. 75% of whites probably voted for Drumpf but more like 8% Blacks.

We know that’s a hard pill to swallow. :itsok:

How do you figure we aren't? I gotta hear this one. Seems that you have imaginary black people syndrome.

That's when a white person believes a black person isn't black because they believe blacks actually agree with their racism.

Seems the majority of blacks would say she's the idiot. Especially since 90 percent of all blacks do not support Trump.

After years of democrats promising blacks a better future, 75% voted for Trump. :)

Youre confused white boy. 75% of whites probably voted for Drumpf but more like 8% Blacks.

Not really.
itsok.gif

How Groups Voted 2016 - Roper Center

2018-07-23_1819.png

Candace Owens the black nutcase who took a 37,500 dollar settlement for racial discrimination and says it doesn't exist.

I don't know that Owens ever said racial discrimination doesn't exist. Her main talking point is that blacks need to stop acting like victims.

And like I said, the bitch got $37,500 for playing what she tells blacks is victimhood and now this ho preaches a lie made up by whites.

I think the message is clear: If you are an actual victim of racial discrimination, do what needs to be done. Otherwise, stop complaining about stupid shit like cotton displays and white people with dreadlocks.

Candace Owens the black nutcase who took a 37,500 dollar settlement for racial discrimination and says it doesn't exist.

I don't know that Owens ever said racial discrimination doesn't exist. Her main talking point is that blacks need to stop acting like victims.

Does that include warning other Blacks of racism or a racist person?

I don't know, ask her.

I don't know, ask her.

I thought you already knew since you claimed to know her main talking point.

And like I said, the bitch got $37,500 for playing what she tells blacks is victimhood and now this ho preaches a lie made up by whites.

I think the message is clear: If you are an actual victim of racial discrimination, do what needs to be done. Otherwise, stop complaining about stupid shit like cotton displays and white people with dreadlocks.

What if you just like pointing out racism? Why do you have to be a victim in order to talk about it?

• Thanks

Here's your bitter pill son.

How Groups Voted 2016 - Roper Center

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

I think the message has been clear. If you are white, stop the racism. None of the irrelevant shit you just posted has anything to do with a message.

What if you just like pointing out racism? Why do you have to be a victim in order to talk about it?

Who said you were a victim to talk about it?

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.
I would never try to be like you. I promise.

I think the message has been clear. If you are white, stop the racism. None of the irrelevant shit you just posted has anything to do with a message.

Okay Lumpy.

Who said you were a victim to talk about it?
Reading comprehension on the fritz again huh?

• Thanks

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

But that's exactly what you've been by mentioning some dumb shit whites found here to whine about like cotton displays and whites with dreadlocks when your ass denies all of the real and serious issues we talk about pertaining to white racism.

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

Clever.

I know you and IM2 enjoy your schoolyard tit-for-tats but you won't get that kind of lowbrow childish nonsense out of me. I reckon that's why the both of you bail on every discussion we have; it's just easier to call someone racist and insult their intelligence.

Okay Lumpy.

Whatever Jethro. Now go fish in the cement pond.

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

Clever.

I know you and IM2 enjoy your schoolyard tit-for-tats but you won't get that kind of lowbrow childish nonsense out of me. I reckon that's why the both of you bail on every discussion we have; it's just easier to call someone racist and insult their intelligence.
Says the guy that claimed I wanted to be an idiot like you. Sounds like you been confusing your dreams with reality. You arent smart enough to have a discussion with me.

• Thanks

I don't know, ask her.

Don't be an idiot.

Clever.

Nobody bails out but you. You avoid and divert every time you enter a conversation. So you going to tell us about rwanda again? OBTW my names not lumpy and that is lowbrow childish nonsense that you pulled. You get called a racist because you are a racist.

Not really.
itsok.gif

View attachment 206665

I'm sure you've swallowed things much bigger than a pill. :)

Forum List

Back