Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

Most white people really believe god is white thats why I thought you serious. I know you spelled it series but I have to account for you lack of intellect.

You're full of shit. I'm white and I don't associate God with being a "white" person. God is above your silly little racial stereotype.

You get nothing on account of your lack of intellect, and your complete misunderstanding of who created your sorry ass.
Of course you associate god with being white. Why else would you be so offended about the fact he is Black?

I claim that God is neither black nor white, yet you insist that God is "black."

Now tell me: who between us is pushing an ignorant and biased racist agenda? It sure as hell ain't me, and that leaves you out there all by yourself, now don't it, ya frackin' redneck twat?
You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out hi HO's and waitin' on hi baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Your entire presumption is hilarious.
The fact that god created mankind in his image and the biblical scriptures that say he has bronze skin and wooly hair.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Glad to see you agree that Blacks were the first humans hence god is Black.
Only an idiot thinks image of God means looks.

If he was saying God was white you would not say this.
Ya, we all know God looks like Sean Connery.

Shitforbrains.
Thats probably the funniest thing you have ever said! :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Even funnier is you think I'm series.

I would not be laughing if I thought you were serious.

You're full of shit. I'm white and I don't associate God with being a "white" person. God is above your silly little racial stereotype.

You get nothing on account of your lack of intellect, and your complete misunderstanding of who created your sorry ass.
Of course you associate god with being white. Why else would you be so offended about the fact he is Black?

I claim that God is neither black nor white, yet you insist that God is "black."

Now tell me: who between us is pushing an ignorant and biased racist agenda? It sure as hell ain't me, and that leaves you out there all by yourself, now don't it, ya frackin' redneck twat?
You are. The facts show god is Black. Its racist and ignorant to claim he isnt Black.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out hi HO's and waitin' on hi baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

The fact that god created mankind in his image and the biblical scriptures that say he has bronze skin and wooly hair.

Bullshit. Biblical mankind resembled Phil Robertson. Without the duck call, of course. because they probably didn't have alot of ducks back then, except for those who went on Noah's Ark.

Besides, those primitive fuckers didn't have shotguns back then, so they couldn't hunt those ducks. Gunpowder wasn't even invented until a thousand years later. You can thank the Chinese for inventing that, because black people were too busy eating each other.

AExqLVI.jpg

Most white people really believe god is white thats why I thought you serious. I know you spelled it series but I have to account for you lack of intellect.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, diggin' on the scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out his HO's and waitin' on his baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Would you like to show the scripture of that white God riding in a high rise pick up truck mouth full of chew, selling meth to his relatives, shot gun on a rack with his daughter who he married after getting her pregnant waiting for her welfare check and food stamps?

Bullshit. Biblical mankind resembled Phil Robertson. Without the duck call, of course. because they probably didn't have alot of ducks back then, except for those who went on Noah's Ark.

Besides, those primitive fuckers didn't have shotguns back then, so they couldn't hunt those ducks. Gunpowder wasn't even invented until a thousand years later. You can thank the Chinese for inventing that, because black people were too busy eating each other.

AExqLVI.jpg

Probably not.

AExqLVI.jpg
They hadnt invented sunblock back then so we know he didnt look like a white guy. The white people were in europe raiding their neighbors caves in France and eating their digits as hors d’oeuvres.

Just what "facts" are you desperately referring to? Maybe you'd like to point out one single scripture in the Bible that refers to God as driving down the boulevard with a car having a diamond in the back, sun roof top, diggin' on the scene with a gangsta lean.

Nor did God ever sell crack cocaine to his brothas and sistahs while carrying an illegal Hi-Point 40 cal pimping out his HO's and waitin' on his baby-mamma's welfare check to come in.

Would you like to show the scripture of that white God riding in a high rise pick up truck mouth full of chew, selling meth to his relatives, shot gun on a rack with his daughter who he married after getting her pregnant waiting for her welfare check and food stamps?

Thank you for providing yet one more reason why you idiots will never win another American election. Maybe you should throw off your idiotic pre-conceived notions. Don't you morons ever get tired of being wrong?

"20 pounds of meth, $500K seized in major NC drug bust"

20 pounds of meth, $500K seized in major NC drug bust

AExqLVI.jpg
They hadnt invented sunblock back then so we know he didnt look like a white guy. The white people were in europe raiding their neighbors caves in France and eating their digits as hors d’oeuvres.

They didn't need sunblock. Being white as they were, they had enough intelligence to stay in the shade.

Thank you for providing yet one more reason why you idiots will never win another American election. Maybe you should throw off your idiotic pre-conceived notions. Don't you morons ever get tired of being wrong?

Ooops!

The Demographics of Methamphetamine Users

"Out of all methamphetamine users in the United States, approximately 76 percent of users are Caucasian. This is higher than other drugs, where approximately 50 percent of users are Caucasian."

I guess one drug bust is supposed to prove something.

Whites commit the majority of drug crimes son.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

AExqLVI.jpg

They didn't need sunblock. Being white as they were, they had enough intelligence to stay in the shade.
There was plenty of shade in the caves of europe so I agree.

I guess one drug bust is supposed to prove something.

Whites commit the majority of drug crimes son.

How so? I mean with all those black folks out there selling drugs to keep their baby-mamma's in weaves and bon bons?

I mean gawddamn. It's no wonder why so many black chicks want some white dick. At least a white dude won't screw up their lives by bringing the man into their life.

Trust me: I've had enough black pussy to know the truth in that. There's nothing a black woman wants more than some white stud to take care of her womanly needs.

Forum List

Back