Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So who filed it?

I assume it was filed by a lawyer claiming to represent "Katie Johnson".

Except it looks like " Katie Johnson" is representing herself

You are correct. So it was filed by some woman claiming to be "Katie Johnson".

Yes but is she real or a made up person?
Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

And discussing it will bring more information to light.

So who filed it?

I have seen no evidence so far that would suggest that she is a "real" person, and two pieces of evidence that she is not.

So at of now, "not a real person" is winning.

So again, who actually did it?

But this is what you call last minute desperate attempts at trying to tarnish the winning electorate who doesn't need any more help with a bad reputation. It's like trying to ruin Bill Cosby Clinton who just keeps saying "bring it on brother is that all you got!" This makes their bad boy image better

tumblr_lj1rv2mVRb1qakh43o1_r1_400.gif

I have seen no evidence so far that would suggest that she is a "real" person, and two pieces of evidence that she is not.

So at of now, "not a real person" is winning.

So again, who actually did it?

I have no idea.

I don't see why this wouldn't be a story but I want to know who filed it. Does this Katie Johnson exist or was it someone else and what their motivation was.
Look at the top of the document where it says In Pro Per. Look at the signature at the bottom where it also says In Pro Per. In Pro Per is a legal term. Google it and you will know who filed and signed the document.
Yes, filed by Katie Johnson who is representing herself.

I don't see why this wouldn't be a story but I want to know who filed it. Does this Katie Johnson exist or was it someone else and what their motivation was.
Look at the top of the document where it says In Pro Per. Look at the signature at the bottom where it also says In Pro Per. In Pro Per is a legal term. Google it and you will know who filed and signed the document.

That doesn't tell us if there really is a Katie Johnson who filed it or if someone pretending to be this girl did.

Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

And discussing it will bring more information to light.
Who is we?

Like this I dismissed that bullshit outright. Seems you're a bit of a hypocrite.
They did it first is no excuse for your actions

Yes, filed by Katie Johnson who is representing herself.

Who at this point doesn't appear to be a real person and if she isn't real who did it?

It's bullshit, I think. And just another set up by those who are so afraid Trump is going to be the GOP pick and actually win POTUS.

That doesn't tell us if there really is a Katie Johnson who filed it or if someone pretending to be this girl did.

And yet, the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently. It's not politically correct to accuse a woman who swears with her signature that she was raped, of lying.

Nope, no trolling here....

*facepalm*
Again, check the OP. I did not author the complaint, nor the numerous stories about it. I know the news releases upset you, but that's NOT MY FAULT.

I read online that Hillary was the child of ET. Must be true then huh? I'm sure her nomination chances are now blown....

Derp

Did ET file a legal complaint?
YOU ARE TROLLING Trump supporters. You're not as clever as you think. You always bitch about wanting to focus on REAL issues......practice what you preach

http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

It looks like a civil suit against Trump for rape. This can't be real, but the complaint looks like a real complaint.

It's a real lawsuit, so "parody" isn't the word you're looking for. It is probably "bullshit", though. Trump has already publicly denied it.

It seems the address and phone number of the accuser are fake.

Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
She already knows that. I may not like Trump but at least I don't stoop to liberal slanderous bullshit.

Pathetic op

Bullshit. You usually do that every day. You just chose to do it for Democrats.

Nope, no trolling here....

*facepalm*
Again, check the OP. I did not author the complaint, nor the numerous stories about it. I know the news releases upset you, but that's NOT MY FAULT.

You started this thread accidentally?
Shut up. Now you're just being stupid. IT'S A BREAKING NEWS STORY. Remember the reason y'all started this website? I know you remember.

:lol:

The purpose of this site isn't to be a news aggregator, it is to discuss things - and your motivation in starting this thread is a valid topic to discuss.

The "I'm just reporting" excuse is bullshit - you are responsible for your posts. No one forced, or even asked you to post this story.

And yet, the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently. It's not politically correct to accuse a woman who swears with her signature that she was raped, of lying.
OMG

Innocent till proven guilty not exist in your world?

Unbelievable

...the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently

That's a terrifying statement, right there.

The purpose of this site isn't to be a news aggregator, it is to discuss things - and your motivation in starting this thread is a valid topic to discuss.

The "I'm just reporting" excuse is bullshit - you are responsible for your posts. No one forced, or even asked you to post this story.

And, nobody forced the British and American news outlets to post it either.

Forum List

Back