Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, check the OP. I did not author the complaint, nor the numerous stories about it. I know the news releases upset you, but that's NOT MY FAULT.

I read online that Hillary was the child of ET. Must be true then huh? I'm sure her nomination chances are now blown....

Derp

Did ET file a legal complaint?
YOU ARE TROLLING Trump supporters. You're not as clever as you think. You always bitch about wanting to focus on REAL issues......practice what you preach

Character is very much a real issue. And child rape says alot about someones character.

Are we supposed to just ignore rape accusations? Didn't we do that enough with Clinton?
You are right, character says a lot. I respected you & considered you a person of character. Did I make a mistake?

I see I'm not the only one who noticed it.

That's not how it works, pal.

The allegations must be backed up by concrete evidence. Not the word of some fictional woman named Katie. I cannot believe you fell for this bullshittery.

Wait... nevermind.

Haven't "fallen" for anything yet. But if someone has actually filed a formal lawsuit, we have to take it seriously. This isn't some rumor; it was filed in a clerk's office in California. Presumably the clerk's initials will lead reporters to him/her where they can verify if a woman actually presented herself and filed the suit.

If it's a hoax, it's a hoax. We'll find out soon enough. That's why I made the comments about dates in the OP. Reporters need to comb over this and find out what's really going on. You'd not have a problem with that, right?
Katie would have had to prove who she was when she filed and signed the document at the clerk's office. She also would have to have proven the address she listed, which by the way, is probably swamped with reporters right now. You can google the address and see a picture of her house. If she is a pretend person we will know it very soon.

Trump's accuser...

tedcruzmaury.jpg

So apparently we can't discuss an existing civil case concerning Donald Trump without lacking character even if we are Completely skeptical of the allegations without further evidence?

Who makes these ridiculous rules? If Obama, Clinton, Cruz, kasich, or Sanders was accused of rape in a legal complaint would anyone ignore it? That's assinine

Yes but is she real or a made up person?
Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

And discussing it will bring more information to light.
Who is we?

Like this I dismissed that bullshit outright. Seems you're a bit of a hypocrite.
They did it first is no excuse for your actions

Trying to discuss the news is hypocritical?

I had no problem with the cruz being discussed. Just the fact that it was obviously nonsense and people wanted to pretend there was something when there was obviously nothing.

Here we have an actual legal complaint but questions on whether the person who files this is even real. I'm not insisting this is true. Quite the opposite, I thought this was some parody or something and the evidence so far is not at all convincing but we also don't have all the information. I'm curious to see if this person can be found or will show up for court
Like I said, you're not as clever as you think.

I'm not trying to be clever. I'm trying to discuss the current news, of which I made clear I was skeptical of, so much so that I thought the entire story was fake.

You'd not have a problem with that, right?

What I have a problem with is idle speculation.

This isn't some rumor; it was filed in a clerk's office in California. Presumably the clerk's initials will lead reporters to him/her where they can verify if a woman actually presented herself and filed the suit.

Yeah, well, I can't help someone who wants to see truth in an obvious lie. Have at it, my deluded friend.

Never thought I'd see the day when Avatar did the lefts dirty work for them. Shocked really

More likely Ted Cruz's dirty work - not that I'm saying Avatar is doing it.

I doubt that it's an accident this case was filed in California 5 weeks before what is almost certainly the deciding primary for the nomination.

Not an accident at all. The timing makes it more suspect.

Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

Who is we?

Like this I dismissed that bullshit outright. Seems you're a bit of a hypocrite.

I had no problem with the cruz being discussed. Just the fact that it was obviously nonsense and people wanted to pretend there was something when there was obviously nothing.

Here we have an actual legal complaint but questions on whether the person who files this is even real. I'm not insisting this is true. Quite the opposite, I thought this was some parody or something and the evidence so far is not at all convincing but we also don't have all the information. I'm curious to see if this person can be found or will show up for court

I'm not trying to be clever. I'm trying to discuss the current news, of which I made clear I was skeptical of, so much so that I thought the entire story was fake.
Yet you posted it. THAT speaks to YOUR character

Who is we?

Yet you posted it. THAT speaks to YOUR character

Because i questioned the news story. This is a discussion board. One thing we do is discuss political news.

Never thought I'd see the day when Avatar did the lefts dirty work for them. Shocked really

The left is responsible for this? You know this how?
Either the left or Cruz as Doc suggested. Either way it is almost certainly dirty politics borderling on perjury. And you were all to happy to run with it.

It's not bordering on perjury - if the claims are bullshit, it is perjury.
I know.

So apparently we can't discuss an existing civil case concerning Donald Trump without lacking character even if we are Completely skeptical of the allegations without further evidence?

Who makes these ridiculous rules? If Obama, Clinton, Cruz, kasich, or Sanders was accused of rape in a legal complaint would anyone ignore it? That's assinine

Of course we can discuss it.

In fact, that's exactly what we are doing.

Forum List

Back