Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't see why this wouldn't be a story but I want to know who filed it. Does this Katie Johnson exist or was it someone else and what their motivation was.
Look at the top of the document where it says In Pro Per. Look at the signature at the bottom where it also says In Pro Per. In Pro Per is a legal term. Google it and you will know who filed and signed the document.
Yes, filed by Katie Johnson who is representing herself.

Who at this point doesn't appear to be a real person and if she isn't real who did it?

Gee..???? I wonder??? Could his name start with Cr and end with uz.. ?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently

That's a terrifying statement, right there.

You never know. This thread might turn into a "Katie Johnson was lying" story. But until it does, we have to assume the allegations have merit. We'll see if a judge throws it out or not.

think it fits rather well here,,,,,, as long as mud is being slung .......lets have some with substance eh

http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

It looks like a civil suit against Trump for rape. This can't be real, but the complaint looks like a real complaint.

It's a real lawsuit, so "parody" isn't the word you're looking for. It is probably "bullshit", though. Trump has already publicly denied it.

It seems the address and phone number of the accuser are fake.

Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
She already knows that. I may not like Trump but at least I don't stoop to liberal slanderous bullshit.

Pathetic op

Bullshit. You usually do that every day. You just chose to do it for Democrats.
In the last 6 month my posts are probably 90% focused on my party.

Fail

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit
Source: The Palm Beach New Times APRIL 29, 2016 12:59

In a lawsuit filed in the federal court in the Central District of California, a plaintiff filing under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of having forced her to "engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" and threatening to harm her and her family. The complaint states that the defendants committed "forcible rape" against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuit describes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims, she had to "manually stimulate" Trump with her hand until he ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate" him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to "engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe." The suit claims both girls "orally copulated" Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their "poor" performance.

On a fourth incident described in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed and raped her in a "savage sexual attack" during which she pleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges he struck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what would happen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and told her to "get a fucking abortion." Epstein is a disgraced Palm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took a plea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, alleged victims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.

The suit says that Epstein and Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, and that they argued over who would take Johnson's virginity, with Trump yelling at Epstein that he was a "fucking Jew." It says that Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learning Trump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was told she and her family would face "certain death" if details of the incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doe worked for Epstein as a "party planner" and arranged the sex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Actual complaint vv :

http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

Story in the local paper vv :

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit

If you're a reporter heading down to Twentynine Palms, they have great dates over there. Best in the world IMHO. Pick up a crate or ten of them.

Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState
Donald Trump denies raping teen girl at 'sex party with Jeffrey Epstein'

Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
When you're winning at your game, someone's always gonna be jealous.

Except it looks like " Katie Johnson" is representing herself

You are correct. So it was filed by some woman claiming to be "Katie Johnson".

Yes but is she real or a made up person?
Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

And discussing it will bring more information to light.
Who is we?

Like this I dismissed that bullshit outright. Seems you're a bit of a hypocrite.
They did it first is no excuse for your actions

Trying to discuss the news is hypocritical?

I had no problem with the cruz being discussed. Just the fact that it was obviously nonsense and people wanted to pretend there was something when there was obviously nothing.

Here we have an actual legal complaint but questions on whether the person who files this is even real. I'm not insisting this is true. Quite the opposite, I thought this was some parody or something and the evidence so far is not at all convincing but we also don't have all the information. I'm curious to see if this person can be found or will show up for court

...the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently

That's a terrifying statement, right there.

You never know. This thread might turn into a "Katie Johnson was lying" story. But until it does, we have to assume the allegations have merit. We'll see if a judge throws it out or not.

:lol:

I hope you're never called for jury duty.

You are correct. So it was filed by some woman claiming to be "Katie Johnson".

Yes but is she real or a made up person?
Don't you think you should have tried to figure that out BEFORE posting this asinine thread?

How is it asinine? We spent a week discussing Cruz's Five mistresses that had no evidence and this story actually has a civil complaint. Why shouldn't we discuss it to get as much information on its accuracy? There was a reason I was thinking this was a parody. Its odd and out of the blue.

And as a student of the human psyche I have to wonder at why someone would do this if it's a fraud. Why risk the consequences? It doesn't make sense to me.

And discussing it will bring more information to light.
Who is we?

Like this I dismissed that bullshit outright. Seems you're a bit of a hypocrite.
They did it first is no excuse for your actions

Trying to discuss the news is hypocritical?

I had no problem with the cruz being discussed. Just the fact that it was obviously nonsense and people wanted to pretend there was something when there was obviously nothing.

Here we have an actual legal complaint but questions on whether the person who files this is even real. I'm not insisting this is true. Quite the opposite, I thought this was some parody or something and the evidence so far is not at all convincing but we also don't have all the information. I'm curious to see if this person can be found or will show up for court
Like I said, you're not as clever as you think.

It looks like a civil suit against Trump for rape. This can't be real, but the complaint looks like a real complaint.

It's a real lawsuit, so "parody" isn't the word you're looking for. It is probably "bullshit", though. Trump has already publicly denied it.

She already knows that. I may not like Trump but at least I don't stoop to liberal slanderous bullshit.

Pathetic op

Fail

So that excuses all the claims you knew were fake but supported anyway? I think not.

That doesn't tell us if there really is a Katie Johnson who filed it or if someone pretending to be this girl did.

And yet, the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently. It's not politically correct to accuse a woman who swears with her signature that she was raped, of lying.

I disagree. The gravity of the allegations are specifically why we need to be skeptical. Innocent until proven guilty.

That doesn't tell us if there really is a Katie Johnson who filed it or if someone pretending to be this girl did.

And yet, the gravity of the allegations are so severe that we have to assume the victim is telling the truth until we learn differently. It's not politically correct to accuse a woman who swears with her signature that she was raped, of lying.

That's not how it works, pal.

The allegations must be backed up by concrete evidence. Not the word of some fictional woman named Katie. I can accuse of you of committing genocide, but until I can prove it, it's not true. I cannot believe you fell for this absolute bullshittery.

Wait... nevermind.

:lol:

The purpose of this site isn't to be a news aggregator, it is to discuss things - and your motivation in starting this thread is a valid topic to discuss.

The "I'm just reporting" excuse is bullshit - you are responsible for your posts. No one forced, or even asked you to post this story.

And, nobody forced the British and American news outlets to post it either.

What does that have to do with anything at all?

Are you getting paid to "report" to us here at USMB?

Pathetic op

Fail

So that excuses all the claims you knew were fake but supported anyway? I think not.
What claims? Do YOU even know what YOU'RE talking about or are you just flappin your gums for exercise?

That's not how it works, pal.

The allegations must be backed up by concrete evidence. Not the word of some fictional woman named Katie. I cannot believe you fell for this bullshittery.

Wait... nevermind.

Haven't "fallen" for anything yet. But if someone has actually filed a formal lawsuit, we have to take it seriously. This isn't some rumor; it was filed in a clerk's office in California. Presumably the clerk's initials will lead reporters to him/her where they can verify if a woman actually presented herself and filed the suit.

If it's a hoax, it's a hoax. We'll find out soon enough. That's why I made the comments about dates in the OP. Reporters need to comb over this and find out what's really going on. You'd not have a problem with that, right?

Nope, no trolling here....

*facepalm*
Again, check the OP. I did not author the complaint, nor the numerous stories about it. I know the news releases upset you, but that's NOT MY FAULT.

I read online that Hillary was the child of ET. Must be true then huh? I'm sure her nomination chances are now blown....

Derp

Did ET file a legal complaint?
YOU ARE TROLLING Trump supporters. You're not as clever as you think. You always bitch about wanting to focus on REAL issues......practice what you preach

Character is very much a real issue. And child rape says alot about someones character.

Are we supposed to just ignore rape accusations? Didn't we do that enough with Clinton?

Nope, no trolling here....

*facepalm*
Again, check the OP. I did not author the complaint, nor the numerous stories about it. I know the news releases upset you, but that's NOT MY FAULT.

I read online that Hillary was the child of ET. Must be true then huh? I'm sure her nomination chances are now blown....

Derp

Did ET file a legal complaint?
YOU ARE TROLLING Trump supporters. You're not as clever as you think. You always bitch about wanting to focus on REAL issues......practice what you preach

Character is very much a real issue. And child rape says alot about someones character.

Are we supposed to just ignore rape accusations? Didn't we do that enough with Clinton?
You are right, character says a lot. I respected you & considered you a person of character. Did I make a mistake?

Forum List

Back