Is This Also Why Pelosi Shut Down the Government?

She's attacking Trump's ego in a way that may work. So far nothing he likes has gotten fucked-up but now she has denied him a massive ego trip I believe he really wants.

Wow?
Zygmunt Freud would be real proud of your analysis.
Where else would you attack an egomaniac?

Did you ever wonder why 'anal' was the 1st 4 letters of the word analysis?
It's because Trump wants you to bend over for the wall/barrier/fence.

Last edited:
What Pelosi did is equivalent to refusing $77 for something in a budget of over $44,000.

First Trump got Bitch slapped by Ann Coulter
Now, he is getting Bitch slapped by Pelosi
The wall will be built.

This is 2020 Gold for Trump.

At this point, I’d put the odds at about 2 to 1 against him getting a second term, and it has nothing to do with this shutdown. Watch his support dwindle when we get the overdue recession before the 2020 election, and the stock market drops by around 40%. Neither will be his fault necessarily, but that’s politics.

She's attacking Trump's ego in a way that may work. So far nothing he likes has gotten fucked-up but now she has denied him a massive ego trip I believe he really wants.

Because.....he's making arrangements right now to deliver the SOTU in another location?
Sounds like he's healed up from that mortal wound already. I hear he's delivering near Ginsbergs place to make it easier for her to attend.

Jo

What Pelosi did is equivalent to refusing $77 for something in a budget of over $44,000.

It’s like not buying a $1000 item because the price went to $1000.01. It’s not about the money at all. It’s a political battle, pure and simple.

Fake news, things that make you go hmmm

Well if Trump is proud to shut that the government and take credit for it

Pelosi comes back with a full body slam

Sorry I want you to fly around in AF 1 and give that speech

but if the pilots aren't getting paid, fly commercial
Pelosi looks like the spoiled child she is in front of the world.

Because.....he's making arrangements right now to deliver the SOTU in another location?
Sounds like he's healed up from that mortal wound already. I hear he's delivering near Ginsbergs place to make it easier for her to attend.

Jo
Hence part two of her clever plan: Trump turns the address into a rally and an angry partisan diatribe that's all about him.

First Trump got Bitch slapped by Ann Coulter
Now, he is getting Bitch slapped by Pelosi
The wall will be built.

At this point, I’d put the odds at about 2 to 1 against him getting a second term, and it has nothing to do with this shutdown. Watch his support dwindle when we get the overdue recession before the 2020 election, and the stock market drops by around 40%. Neither will be his fault necessarily, but that’s politics.

I think China will come around before then. They have a growing middle-class finally that will not tolerate a falling economy.
And when China does, everyone will be splooging with glee that they stayed in the market. Hell, market might hit 30,000 by 2020!

Trump started it with the comment "proud to shut down the government over the wall"

Then Pelosi "SUGGESTED" that he reschedule the speech,

Trump then did the flight cancellation hours before they were to take off

I wonder what the board said when he did that

I saw a lot of high five on the board for trump and childish from others

So when she does it

It may be childish but I guess it is in her power to do that as it was in Trumps power to cancel the flight

The government is still shut done so his excuse for canceling the flight was fake

So yeah sometimes with children you have to get down to their level to let talk with them

Last edited:

Trump started it with the comment "proud to shut down the government over the wall"

Then Pelosi "SUGGESTED" that he reschedule the speech,

Trump then did the flight cancellation hours before they were to take off

I wonder what the board said when he did that

I saw a lot of high five on the board for trump and childish from others

So when she does it

It may be childish but I guess it is in power to do that as it was in Trumps power to cancel the flight

The government is still shut done so his excuse for canceling the flight was fake
So? Nobody gives a damn about the shutdown. They want the wall.

Forum List

Back