is this America anymore?

No this isn't America any more. Now obama wants personal access to every cell phone so he can send out his message 24/7. We are a police state.

I have not heard about this. Do you have a link to it? I'd like to see the justification of this one.

To see the justification, I should probably go to HuffPost, shouldn't I?

Immie

AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama – That You Can’t Switch Off
AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama ? That You Can?t Switch Off | The Gateway Pundit

No this isn't America any more. Now obama wants personal access to every cell phone so he can send out his message 24/7. We are a police state.

I have not heard about this. Do you have a link to it? I'd like to see the justification of this one.

To see the justification, I should probably go to HuffPost, shouldn't I?

Immie

AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama – That You Can’t Switch Off
AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama ? That You Can?t Switch Off | The Gateway Pundit

Thanks Desperado.

I had gone looking for the story and so far only found one from 2011.

However, should you be tired of Obama, just know that there’s no way to switch off Presidential alerts.

Oh great! So the next time an incumbent President is running, we can all count on daily, if not hourly, campaign spam on our phones and you can't "opt out"? Whoopie!!

Immie

Forum List

Back