Is this an admission ?

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Im sure several of you have seen or heard about this recent event.
When Joe says "because thats how they beat the living hell out of us, across the country"
Is he admitting he got beat and actually lost the election ?
I believe he starts saying the quote around the 0:55 second mark.

When Joe says "because thats how they beat the living hell out of us, across the country"

He's talking about Democrats getting beat down ballot by Republicans. Jeez, even a five year old knows what he's referencing.
Trump lost. Biden won. Move on.

He's talking about Democrats getting beat down ballot by Republicans. Jeez, even a five year old knows what he's referencing.

Hummm, well I guess I missed that part of the story.
Sounded like an admission to me, not to mention he sounded fatigued and disgruntled, like he cant handle the pressure.
Maybe his foot was hurting him ??

Sounded like an admission to me, not to mention he sounded fatigued and disgruntled, like he cant handle the pressure.

Lots of things can look or sound like something you desperately want to be true.

Lots of things can look or sound like something you desperately want to be true.
Fact is, he didnt sound like a happy camper at all.
Maybe his conscious is getting to him.

No no no the common theme among coverage post election is Biden ran ahead of most other lower on the ticket candidates

He's saying they beat the hell out of YOU (democrats). Not me, i won.

I can see how it would seem that way. But if you were listening to left leaning political analysis of the election, as the people who he is talking to do. He's basically saying you fucked up don't say that. "I'm an old white guy can't touch dis doooo dooo do do"

Joe has a lot more trump in him than he'd like to admit

If Biden thinks its bad now...wait til he tries to enter the WH. And if he does manage to do that...he has 4 years of hell ahead of him. Quid pro quo.

If Biden thinks its bad now...wait til he tries to enter the WH. And if he does manage to do that...he has 4 years of hell ahead of him. Quid pro quo.
Yes its sad.
If he manages to steal this election, he will never be a legitimate president.
He'll have to stay "close to center" if he wants to survive and I dont think he can handle the pressure, so that probably aint going to happen. Too many chomping at the bit to get to him first.

Stop putting Trumpers on the level of 5 year olds. Five years olds are smarter and more mature.

Stop putting Trumpers on the level of 5 year olds. Five years olds are smarter and more mature.

SCORE ! Another nerve damaged patriot.
Look, its not my fault that if Jo makes it in the WH, he will never be a true leader like Trump is.
He just doesnt have it in him.

Forum List

Back