Is this anther fake story ? Look at the car, blood is in the passenger's side

Terrorist dressed as Haredi stabs Israeli in Gush Etzion

Settler stops car after being hit in the head with stone, and then jumped by terrorist who stabs him; Israeli opens fire at attacker, wounding him, but the stabber manages to escape.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Yoav Zitun

Because there is no cell reception in the area, the wounded Israeli had to drive up the road towards the entrance gate to Metzad, where he called for help.

IDF troops called to the scene were searching for him. During searches in the village of Si'ir, an IDF soldier was lightly wounded from stones being thrown at him. The army is also looking into the possibility there was more than one terrorist.

The settler, 58, was taken to the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem with a head injury after being hit from a stone, and stab wounds to his chest.
View attachment 53286

Here is the pic, I rotated it, Isn't the drivers side the one with blue cover. Yuck who could drive around in a car like that?

also there is a photo of a knife on the ground, like the terrorist would leave his knife lying on the ground.

Dressed as a Haredi, may of been an Haredi, if there even was an attack????

Assessment, Fake! Note kids still in car.

Probably leaned over to avoid the attack.
I would think most people would.

I doubt it. Faked.

How about I throw some rocks at your head and we'll see if you duck?

You'd probably love that , a true blue Zionist. If someone threw rocks at my head, my hands would protect my face and head automatically. Fake pic.and story.

Until the first one hit and then you would pull your hands away very quickly. After 3 or 4 hits you would be bleeding and semi conscious and then be 100% against the rocks being thrown. Even with protective gear they still cause you to suffer and you are still motivated by instinct to run away.

Terrorist dressed as Haredi stabs Israeli in Gush Etzion

Settler stops car after being hit in the head with stone, and then jumped by terrorist who stabs him; Israeli opens fire at attacker, wounding him, but the stabber manages to escape.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Yoav Zitun

Because there is no cell reception in the area, the wounded Israeli had to drive up the road towards the entrance gate to Metzad, where he called for help.

IDF troops called to the scene were searching for him. During searches in the village of Si'ir, an IDF soldier was lightly wounded from stones being thrown at him. The army is also looking into the possibility there was more than one terrorist.

The settler, 58, was taken to the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem with a head injury after being hit from a stone, and stab wounds to his chest.
View attachment 53286

Here is the pic, I rotated it, Isn't the drivers side the one with blue cover. Yuck who could drive around in a car like that?

also there is a photo of a knife on the ground, like the terrorist would leave his knife lying on the ground.

Dressed as a Haredi, may of been an Haredi, if there even was an attack????

Assessment, Fake! Note kids still in car.

Don't give up your day job. Never make it as a forensic technician.

Forum List

Back