Is This Election Different?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Now I'm not exactly one to pull out measuring devices or count beans or peas....

But to me, the rhetoric, censorship, and bias in media seems much much worse this election cycle than ever before.

I'm used to a lot of it at this point...heard and seen a bunch of elections and all the mud slinging....

But this one is different from the others.

The fervor with what is being produced is at a pace I've never seen before. The Legacy media is so busy telling us one story while another is true....because for whatever reason they somehow believe nobody heard Trump's platform. (Over one billion people tuned in).

Kinda strange....I'm guessing that they forgot to check the viewership numbers. Their viewership is way down and their numbers are causing massive layoffs.
Despite whatever else....if you were the executive and Monika Lewinsky or Jennifer Flowers was your new Executive Secretary you are sending them straight back to the secretarial pool no matter what. Doesn't matter their qualifications or anything else....you just want to get your job done.

So these people getting laid off from legacy media now have a stigma attached to them....virtually unhirable. Nobody will want them. They have been the instruments of a failed rhetoric machine.

So....
Why are they engaging in this mess to begin with?
Even Disney canned their DEI office and are in the middle of a complete turnaround, albeit quietly as possible as to not upset the natives. But DEI is dead and too expensive for them to continue....nobody is taking children to see a movie with two guys kissing and hugging.

So....are they so wrapped up in ideology that they would literally bankrupt their business, ruin any credibility they had just to censor a Presidential candidate? (Pssst....it's only for four years)

And even still today....Kamala does not have a platform of things she wishes to do. So what is it that has got them worked up past the point of sanity?

Now I'm not exactly one to pull out measuring devices or count beans or peas....

But to me, the rhetoric, censorship, and bias in media seems much much worse this election cycle than ever before.

I'm used to a lot of it at this point...heard and seen a bunch of elections and all the mud slinging....

The fervor with what is being produced is at a pace I've never seen before. The Legacy media is so busy telling us one story while another is true....because for whatever reason they somehow believe nobody heard Trump's platform. (Over one billion people tuned in).

Kinda strange....I'm guessing that they forgot to check the viewership numbers. Their viewership is way down and their numbers are causing massive layoffs.
Despite whatever else....if you were the executive and Monika Lewinsky or Jennifer Flowers was your new Executive Secretary you are sending them straight back to the secretarial pool no matter what. Doesn't matter their qualifications or anything else....you just want to get your job done.

So these people getting laid off from legacy media now have a stigma attached to them....virtually unhirable. Nobody will want them. They have been the instruments of a failed rhetoric machine.

So....
Even Disney canned their DEI office and are in the middle of a complete turnaround, albeit quietly as possible as to not upset the natives. But DEI is dead and too expensive for them to continue....nobody is taking children to see a movie with two guys kissing and hugging.

So....are they so wrapped up in ideology that they would literally bankrupt their business, ruin any credibility they had just to censor a Presidential candidate? (Pssst....it's only for four years)

And even still today....Kamala does not have a platform of things she wishes to do. So what is it that has got them worked up past the point of sanity?

In terms of distance between both candidates, in fact, both candidates and their V.P's; this is definitely an election presenting a chasm of a dichotomy between both candidates.

So....

The DNC has never had more control over the media and the voting booths than today. Covid changed elections forever and there is no going back I'm afraid.

They simply took over is all.

Biden is equivalent to Maduro if you ask me in that regard.

In terms of distance between both candidates, in fact, both candidates and their V.P's; this is definitely an election presenting a chasm of a dichotomy between both candidates.
That's happened before....huge disparity between candidates.

Mondale vs Reagan was one of those. Reagan tax cuts vs Mondale more taxes. And that was just one issue. Mondale wanted to suck up to the Soviet Union...try to be friends and Reagan viewed them as an Empire of Evil.

The dichotomy has happened before.

I'm referring to the rhetoric and the outrageous and obvious lying...

That's happened before....huge disparity between candidates.

Mondale vs Reagan was one of those. Reagan tax cuts vs Mondale more taxes. And that was just one issue. Mondale wanted to suck up to the Soviet Union...try to be friends and Reagan viewed them as an Empire of Evil.

The dichotomy has happened before.

I'm referring to the rhetoric and the outrageous and obvious lying...
Trump is Hitler, don't you know.

That is the DNC dog whistle for the mentally ill to try and assassinate Trump as we have seen.

Not sure how the rhetoric could get any worse, but the media perpetuates it for them.

Definitely a difference. One side of the spectrum was nominated and confirmed for president. The other side of the spectrum was selected after the original candidate was forced out of the candidacy and the new candidate was christened without receiving a single vote from her constituency. Full insights on agenda, platform and next steps from one candidate, and no insights on platform, agenda or ability to have a conversation with her constituency. Essentially Biden basement syndrome v2.0.

Trump is Hitler, don't you know.
According to his own running mate...he is.
That is the DNC dog whistle for the mentally ill to try and assassinate Trump as we have seen.
A registered republican tried to take the blob out.
Not sure how the rhetoric could get any worse, but the media perpetuates it for them.
Sure you are. How many intentional mis-pronunciations of Kamala’s name have you guys come up with?

I don’t blame you....you were raised poorly.

So....

Maybe if you post more lying memes it will help?

Forum List

Back