Is This Possible?

No evidence of that happening. Sorry, don't know what reality you live in but the divide on the Republican side of the aisle is gigantic compared to the one on the Democrat party side.

The evidence of that happening are the polls. DeSantis and Trump are not foes. Trump may not even run next election, we simply don't know. What we do know is they have the same ideology. AOC and the Communist three have a much different view of the Democrat party than does Piglosi.

At the very worst, Trump and DeSantis may debate in the primary, but it won't get ugly. And no matter who comes out ahead, one will support the other.

Last edited:
Biden is just the face of this disaster... it's the sting pullers behind the scenes that are running the Dem's ship onto the rocks.

I don't think they could have picked a better frontman and sidekick for being on the poster though.

I don't think that's why they chose him. Front man? The guy is on stage trying to shake hands with invisible people.

I believe their plan was for Dementia to win the election and they'd pull him out after taking office which would put Whorris in charge. The first phony black woman as prez. What they didn't expect is people would hate her more than Joe, so now they have a problem on their hands.

I think a lot of people see him as "worse" than Donald in that he's just as evil, but more competent, and therefore would be more effective at achieving his evil aims. Look at the way he brazenly rolled out the COVID vaccine based on wealth.

That leftist lie again? DeSantis chose areas that were the least vaccinated with the most senior citizens. It had nothing to do with who had how much money.

DeSantis is Trump 2.0. But his mentor isn't ready to give up the spotlight. It will be a lot fun watching these two divide the Republican party
while destroying it at the same time. Get your popcorn out. :)

What popcorn? DeSantis publicly stated he has no interest in running for President. Yes, that can change, but that's his stance so far.

Now Ron DeSantis is worse than Trump? After six years Trump loses his title as the biggest threat to democracy? OK sure thing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Chip Franklin.com
@chipfranklin
Am I alone, or is anyone else terrified that DeSantis would be even worse than Trump?
4:34 PM · Apr 19, 2022

They exchange democracy for Democrat party. Trump is a threat to the Democrat party. That's why they are scared to death of him. Well over a year since 1/6 and they are still conducting witch hunts which has never happened in the history of our country before.

As of April 2022, NY had more Covid deaths per capita than FL.

Don't go confusing the retards that blame Trump for a Global Pandemic that is still raging in the Eastern Hemisphere.

As of April 2022, NY had more Covid deaths per capita than FL.

That's because when 420,000 people flew back from China in the spring of 2020 they landed in NYC, you bloody idiot.

How do you know? Do you want to watch?
It's called watching the news even when spectacular shit isn't going on.
In fact, it was headline news for at least a whole month.
No one was going to let a virus stop the Global Economy.

That's because when 420,000 people flew back from China in the spring of 2020 they landed in NYC, you bloody idiot.
Even if that was the case, it still doesn't change the fact that to date, more people have died in NY per capita than FL from Covid... and that Lesh was incorrect in his statement.

Just the facts ma'am.

Forum List

Back