Is this Republican led Senate the most inept in American history?

Wrong:slap:..Do you want Iran to receive 150 billion dollars, to build up their military and continue to fund terrorist, kill Americans, and eventually get a nuclear weapon?. Your answer would be yes most sane people would say no.

Okay, let's unpack that snively, whiny statement, shall we?

Do you want Iran to receive 150 billion dollars,

That money legally belongs to Iran. I know as a Jew, you have no problem taking other people's stuff, but as a moral and legal matter, those assets legally belong to Iran.

to build up their military

Again, no real evidence that's what they'd use it for. We sell the Saudis and Zionists a lot more than that in weapons sales every year.

and continue to fund terrorist,

And who do you define as "Terrorists". You know, Ronnie Reagan called Bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians. He only became a "Terrorist" when he started killing Americans.

Now, if you want to talk about them funding Hamas, we don't have a beef with Hamas. Hamas isn't attacking us. they are attacking the Zionists. So not my problem. This is where you keep trying to conflate the Zionists' self-inflicted problems with our concerns.

kill Americans,

And when did they do that? Most Americans who are killed by terrorists are killed by SUNNI terrorists funded by our so-called "Allies" over there. Like ISIS, they were funded entirely by the Turks and Saudis, who were supposedly our "Allies". The last "Terrorist" attack you guys can pin on someone allied to Iran that killed Americans was the Khobar Towers, in 1996. 20 years ago? Really?

and eventually get a nuclear weapon?.

You know, I vaguely remember you shits trying to use this kind of hysteria to justify the war in Iraq. Oh, wait, they didn't have WMD's. Frankly, I'm a lot more worried about Pakistan (a country that regularly overthrows its democratically elected leaders and is beligerent with India) having nukes than I am with Iran, a democracy that really hasn't attacked any of its neighbors.

Yes, Iran is more of a Democracy than the Zionist Entity is.

Your answer would be yes most sane people would say no

My answer would be the same as any person.

Would you want your son or daughter to DIE to keep the Zionists safe?

And the answer of any sane person would be no.

Your post is pure ignorant stupidity. I hope you didn't spend too much time on it. "the Zionist are coming" ..."The Zionist are coming" :uhoh3:

efp-detonations-05to11.png

Explosively formed penetrators — a particularly deadly form of roadside bomb — killed 196 American soldiers in Iraq troops and injured 861.over a five-and-a-half-year period, according to recently declassified Pentagon documents.

How Many US Troops Were Killed by Iranian IED's?
Do you blame the gun manufacturers for the deaths associated with gun use in America as well?

Wrong:slap:..Do you want Iran to receive 150 billion dollars, to build up their military and continue to fund terrorist, kill Americans, and eventually get a nuclear weapon?. Your answer would be yes most sane people would say no.

That money legally belongs to Iran. I know as a Jew, you have no problem taking other people's stuff, but as a moral and legal matter, those assets legally belong to Iran.

Again, no real evidence that's what they'd use it for. We sell the Saudis and Zionists a lot more than that in weapons sales every year.

And who do you define as "Terrorists". You know, Ronnie Reagan called Bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians. He only became a "Terrorist" when he started killing Americans.

Now, if you want to talk about them funding Hamas, we don't have a beef with Hamas. Hamas isn't attacking us. they are attacking the Zionists. So not my problem. This is where you keep trying to conflate the Zionists' self-inflicted problems with our concerns.

kill Americans,

And when did they do that? Most Americans who are killed by terrorists are killed by SUNNI terrorists funded by our so-called "Allies" over there. Like ISIS, they were funded entirely by the Turks and Saudis, who were supposedly our "Allies". The last "Terrorist" attack you guys can pin on someone allied to Iran that killed Americans was the Khobar Towers, in 1996. 20 years ago? Really?

You know, I vaguely remember you shits trying to use this kind of hysteria to justify the war in Iraq. Oh, wait, they didn't have WMD's. Frankly, I'm a lot more worried about Pakistan (a country that regularly overthrows its democratically elected leaders and is beligerent with India) having nukes than I am with Iran, a democracy that really hasn't attacked any of its neighbors.

Your post is pure ignorant stupidity. I hope you didn't spend too much time on it. "the Zionist are coming" ..."The Zionist are coming" :uhoh3:

Explosively formed penetrators — a particularly deadly form of roadside bomb — killed 196 American soldiers in Iraq troops and injured 861.over a five-and-a-half-year period, according to recently declassified Pentagon documents.

Do you blame the gun manufacturers for the deaths associated with gun use in America as well?

We gotta another friken genius here......unbelievable..If a country manufactures weapons, specifically to penetrate our armored vehicles, in order to kill Americans. Yes i blame them, you moron....WTF is wrong with you people :slap:

kill Americans,

We gotta another friken genius here......unbelievable..If a country manufactures weapons, specifically to penetrate our armored vehicles, in order to kill Americans. Yes i blame them, you moron....WTF is wrong with you people :slap:
That wasn't my question, I already know your thoughts on Iran.

kill Americans,

Joe, you are an America hating shit eater. You don't count.

Typical CONservative discounting others views based in reality *shrug*

You don't have your own view. You're a parrot, you repeat what's been fed to you:suck:

Says the Klown ignoring Iraq was Dubya's war of choice!

kill Americans,

Your analogy is ignorant, child like ignorance actually

kill Americans,

You don't have your own view. You're a parrot, you repeat what's been fed to you:suck:

Yeah Bush forced Iran to kill Americans....and you cheer as Obama kisses mullah ass

kill Americans,

Yeah Bush forced Iran to kill Americans....and you cheer as Obama kisses mullah ass

Yep, Dubya put HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS through his meat grinder,for his war of choice, I agree!

Yep, Dubya put HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS through his meat grinder,for his war of choice, I agree!

Dah..."I love Obama"... "Bush ...Bush..Bush"...why are you leftist such idiots? oh that's right the liberals like them stupid. Hopefully it stops with your generation

kill Americans,

Your unwillingness to answer the question speaks volumes.
Ignorant are those who blame Iran for deaths of Americans who have invaded a foreign country with the intent to kill. You liberators still mad the Iraqis didn't welcome you with open arms?

Ignorant are those who blame Iran for deaths of Americans who have invaded a foreign country with the intent to kill. You liberators still mad the Iraqi's didn't welcome you with open arms?

We didn't invade Iran..you learned something today ..You're welcome:thup:

Dah..."I love Obama"... "Bush ...Bush..Bush"...why are you leftist such idiots? oh that's right the liberals like them stupid. Hopefully it stops with your generation

Love Obama? The second best conservative Prez since Ike, only BJ Bill was better? Nah, he's just miles ahead of ANY GOPer Bubs

Ignorant are those who blame Iran for deaths of Americans who have invaded a foreign country with the intent to kill. You liberators still mad the Iraqi's didn't welcome you with open arms?

We didn't invade Iran..you learned something today ..You're welcome:thup:
You can't see the hypocrisy, huh. What of the US role in the Iran Iraq war?

Just out of curiosity, what about the moron who sent Americans to combat without the necessary blast shields under the vehicles. Do you blame him? How many deaths could have been avoided?

I don't mistake the interests of Zionists scum for America's interests...

You do because you've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

[

Guy, they weren't killed by Iranians, they were killed by Iraqis who didn't want us there.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

Gen. Joseph Dunford, who is Obama's nominee to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says 500 American soldiers killed by Iran's IEDs

Yes, too bad they were over there fighting a war over a Zionist Lie.

We gotta another friken genius here......unbelievable..If a country manufactures weapons, specifically to penetrate our armored vehicles, in order to kill Americans. Yes i blame them, you moron....WTF is wrong with you people

So when the Gun INdustry floods the streets of Chicago with guns by selling to straw buyers in Cicero, and they design these weapons to specifically kill Americans, including being easily converted to full auto... yes, I blame them.

Point of the matter was, those troops were killed because Bush invaded the country on a Zionist Lie, and then ignored his generals on the best strategies to secure the country.

But despite what a complete fucking catastrophe that was, dumb-shit Zionists like you will talk aobut "Regime Change" in a country that elects its leaders because they say mean stuff about Zionists.

Why didn't you answer his point.

The Iraq War was an incredibly dumb idea, but the VERY SAME PEOPLE who advocated for it are the VERY SAME PEOPLE who are whining about this diplomatic solution to Iran's nuclear program.

We invaded a country that was not a threat to us, and then allowed it to descend into chaos.

Yes, it is terrible that 5000 Americans died. Most of them from weapons that Bush failed to secure, not anything Iran did.

It is WORSE that anywhere from 100,000 to one Million Iraqis died.

Guy, they weren't killed by Iranians, they were killed by Iraqis who didn't want us there.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

He said Saddam had washing machine sized centrifuges throughout the desert. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back