Is this self defense?

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a black male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every white from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more of a cracker or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the white man who just broke into my house is now raping my wife, and threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry, etc. I pull out my gun, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

Was the white rapist justified because he was in fear of his life?
If so, how?

OMG....Thank you. Brilliant. I'm sure M14 what-the-fuck doesn't think this is funny, but who cares? Can I follow suit?

For sake of argument:
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every white from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more of a cracker or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the white man who just broke into my house is now raping my wife, and threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry, etc. I pull out my gun, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

No. He would be guilty of first degree murder. You can't break into someone's home and then claim self-defense. Race has nothing to do with it.

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?
I laugh at you.
Out loud.
:lol:

For sake of argument:

Scenario:

If so, how?
No excuse for a black ultra-racist... there is no self-defense in America. Who has a gun and he (or she) will be justified. This urgent problem will cause a huge amount of arguements for centuries I suppose. Let's live let's see.

Forum List

Back