Is this the parasite class you posters is talkin' 'bout?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Caught in the Act: Workers Collect Thousands in False Injury Claims

Now guess who is doin' it??

Every year, countless people rake in thousands of dollars by faking an injury to collect on disability payments. Vincent Lamantia, 43, from Staten Island, N.Y., is allegedly one of those fraudsters.

What a crime against the middle class and the rich!!!!!!!!Well, I will include the wealthy also.............

In online videos, Lamantia appears to be very brazen, giving others advice on how to make easy money. He is one of many former New York City police officers and firefighters who were recently indicted for claiming fraudulent psychological ailments in order to collect social security benefits.

Surely not the elite of the nation that serves and protects us from ourselves.......

Many of the indicted former officers left a trail of evidence posted online, including Glen Lieberman, a retired police officer who claimed mental illness, but was found smiling on a jet ski in a photo posted on Facebook. Lieberman's lawyer told ABC News the photo was taken before he became sick.
Luis Hurtado collected almost half a million dollars for a claimed back injury. But, at the time, he was an active owner and martial arts teacher at “VIP Karate” school in Florida and currently has his picture posted on their website. The defendants in this case all pleaded not guilty.
These former officers are among the many individuals who are accused of claiming a fraudulent injury. Experts estimate that false injury claims cost insurance companies billions of dollars a year, which trickles down to taxpayers and raises their premiums. Questionable claims are up 24 percent from last year.

Tsk, tsk......

Caught in the Act: Workers Collect Thousands in False Injury Claims - Yahoo

I saw that the other day, sickening. But like any other set of people, there will always be those who try to take advantage of the system. No one is immune.

The thing I did not understand about this one guy was this:

a retired police officer who claimed mental illness, but was found smiling on a jet ski in a photo posted on Facebook

Okay, the mentally ill can't smile or try to have fun?

I went to a yard sale a few years ago and this gal was drunk at 9am in the morning, smelled of vodka breath, weaved around her crap while slurring her words and holding her cup she pretended was coffee. Friend bought a couch from her and said we would come back with husbands to help load it and woman slurs "not a problem! I can load it" and she hefted that big assed couch on her extremely broad shoulder and hauled it to our truck. Then she commenced to brag about how she was on disability for a bad back.

Shit like this happens ALL the time. Yet here I am...not able to work although I want to, and they denied me FOUR TIMES. I gave up.

Forum List

Back