Is This True?,CNN/MSNBC Does Not Have A Daily Stock Market Report?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?
:eusa_dance: :laugh2: :poop:

:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?

Another fake story by the number one Trump ass kisser on the forum.

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.

Number 1 ?? At least a tie with 10 others //And I won't name names

• Banned

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.
when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago

You are kidding me? Things to do with the market fall under "money". Holy shit, now that has to be a major conspiracy.

Damn, you Trump zealtos are one stupid group of people.

when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago
Are you smart too like trump says he is?? lol

They have a Trump Twitter scroll.
They give the latest reports on tweets and offer 24/7 analysis including breaking down of tweets and have experts talking twits to cover the tweets.

More twits watch MSNBC and CNN than any other network.

CNN: July 29, 2018 {dow hits 27,800},,,,Good Afternoon,,,CNN,,,etc etc,,,,,our top story today, Rand Paul has allegedly attacked a kangaroo that hopped onto his front lawn, latest reports say that the Kangaroo suffered at least 6 broken ribs and a black eye. Nancy Pelosi plans to sue.

Evidently he's not. If he was, he would have gone to:

Search

...and noticed that doing a simple search on MSNBC's website, doesn't even mention the record high market.

Conspiracy? I'm believing it more every day.

RW's gotta be the dumbest pricks on the damn planet.

:lmao::lmao:

Search

...and noticed that doing a simple search on MSNBC's website, doesn't even mention the record high market.

US Markets

whoops...

Search

i wonder if Boring Joe and Braunzoozinski will speak of the 25,000 DOW and 3.9% Unemployment success of Trump this week

CNBC - The Closing Bell, gives a FULL REPORT OF THE MARKET EVERY DAY WHEN IT CLOSES.

of course EVERY DAMN DAY doesnt count if youre a fucking idiot.

Search

i wonder if Boring Joe and Braunzoozinski will speak of the 25,000 DOW and 3.9% Unemployment success of Trump this week
The unemployment success of Obama and the DOW's and employment success he had CONTINUES and Obama had no need to pat himself on the back like trump does every time he farts

like they all said,,,,even if the DOW hit 15,000 by july 2009,,,,u think that every channel in the world would be reporting it?

Forum List

Back