Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Establish those facts based on a report by the appropriate investigative authority.

Montana admitted to cheating, so did Rice. In fact I bet the NFL has found your favorite team cheating.
Have these alleged statements been investigated and determined to be true and established this cheating you are trying to float as truth?

Please produce the report by the appropriate investigative authority.

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

Nope.. not a appropriate investigative authority

So you think Rice and Montana are liars. Lol!
They are not the appropriate investigative authority

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?
I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

What the hell are you talking about? How am I running anywhere over anything?

Montana and Rice both admitted to cheating or knowing about cheating while they played. Papageorgio pointed that out. You were an ass in replying to that, implying that Papa was lying or making things up. I can see from your few posts since that being an ass is your default position.

If you think that admissions of guilt are meaningless, that's your choice.
Montana and Rice made some statements that an overreaching dolt like yourself want to read into. Now show me where the appropriate investigative authority to made that determination.

Fact is Brady and the Patriots have that dubious honor not Montana and Rice.:itsok:

Read into? Rice said he used Stickum. Montana said his linemen, offensive and defensive, sprayed themselves with silicone so they were harder to get a grip on. Montana even described it as "it wasn't illegal, but it was illegal." I'm not reading anything into their statements.

I've never said Brady didn't get caught or that he wasn't guilty.

Your obsession with "appropriate investigative authority" is cute. :p
You have proven nothing. Just like very other Kool-Ade drinking fool who will gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to support a liar and a fraud. The NFL allows a cheater to continue to play in an effort to gain more cash at the end of the day rather than stand for clean competition and still reap a healthy bottom line.

A very poor and tainted product the NFL shoves down the public's throat.

Who said I was trying to prove anything, other than perhaps that Rice and Montana did make the comments Papa originally referenced?

I'm pretty sure there have been cheaters in the NFL since its inception. That's probably true of all major professional sports. There are different punishments for different rules violations. The Pats were punished for their violations, just as other teams and players have been.

Don't like that about the NFL (or any other sports league)? No one is making you watch or spend your money on it. I'm not sure why you'd bother getting on a thread to talk about it if you don't pay attention to the sport, though.

Montana admitted to cheating, so did Rice. In fact I bet the NFL has found your favorite team cheating.
Have these alleged statements been investigated and determined to be true and established this cheating you are trying to float as truth?

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

So what?

And who is the appropriate investigative authority?

I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

Montana and Rice both admitted to cheating or knowing about cheating while they played. Papageorgio pointed that out. You were an ass in replying to that, implying that Papa was lying or making things up. I can see from your few posts since that being an ass is your default position.

Montana and Rice made some statements that an overreaching dolt like yourself want to read into. Now show me where the appropriate investigative authority to made that determination.

Fact is Brady and the Patriots have that dubious honor not Montana and Rice.:itsok:

Read into? Rice said he used Stickum. Montana said his linemen, offensive and defensive, sprayed themselves with silicone so they were harder to get a grip on. Montana even described it as "it wasn't illegal, but it was illegal." I'm not reading anything into their statements.

You have proven nothing. Just like very other Kool-Ade drinking fool who will gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to support a liar and a fraud. The NFL allows a cheater to continue to play in an effort to gain more cash at the end of the day rather than stand for clean competition and still reap a healthy bottom line.

Who said I was trying to prove anything, other than perhaps that Rice and Montana did make the comments Papa originally referenced?

I'm pretty sure there have been cheaters in the NFL since its inception. That's probably true of all major professional sports. There are different punishments for different rules violations. The Pats were punished for their violations, just as other teams and players have been.

Don't like that about the NFL (or any other sports league)? No one is making you watch or spend your money on it. I'm not sure why you'd bother getting on a thread to talk about it if you don't pay attention to the sport, though.
The only thing you have shown is that you are gullible. The NFL is a business and will do anything in order to get a healthier bottom line, including keep known cheaters, gang members etc in their ranks.

So what?

The one that Brady through his representative filed against.

The only thing you have shown is that you are gullible. The NFL is a business and will do anything in order to get a healthier bottom line, including keep known cheaters, gang members etc in their ranks.

Again, what are you talking about? I'm gullible because Rice and Montana talked about cheating that occurred while they played? Have I even once said the NFL isn't about making money, or that players and management have never broken rules and continued to work for the league?

You sure do like to argue with straw men a lot.

So what?

The one that Brady through his representative filed against.

Why do you trust that particular group but not Montana and Rice when they say they did or saw breaking of the rules? What do you think those two players have to gain from making those kinds of admissions if they are lies?

It's strange that you harp on the cheating in the league, making insinuations that I don't believe there are players who have been caught cheating yet continued playing, while at the same time you seem to find admissions of cheating from former players difficult to believe.https://www.facebook.com/rhiannon.g...feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1485647918110290#

Again, what are you talking about? I'm gullible because Rice and Montana talked about cheating that occurred while they played? Have I even once said the NFL isn't about making money, or that players and management have never broken rules and continued to work for the league?

You have not proved anything.

You are a windbag.:slap:

...and a crybaby...:itsok:

He trolls and will argue just to argue.

Biletnikoff for the Raiders use so much stickum you just had to throw the ball near him and he had it. Lol! It didn't dampen my opinion of him, Rice, Montana or Brady.

"Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy"

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy

No he is not.

Indeed.you took the Brady apologists to school major big time there.:clap2:
Shady Brady isnt even one of the top 10 best MODERN day quarterbacks in the superbowl era the fact that he has the home town refs in his pockets.:D

He cant win a PLAYOFF game on the road anymore cause he doesnt have the home town refs in his pockets.:D

Last time they did win a playoff game on the road came ten years ago against the chargers who had a coach named marty shittenheimer whos teams always went one and done in the playoffs with the chiefs and chargers.:rofl::lmao: other than when he had Montana which of course is the greatest quarterback ever of all time in the modern era.:D
and for sure beyond a doubt,not even one of the two twenty of all time.:rofl::lmao:

when you are involved in scandal after scandal you are a fraud.

Joe Montana is the greatest modern day quarterback in the superbowl era with the greatest of all time being Johnny Unitas.

the legitimate reasonable question for this thread title should be-Who is the greatest quarterback of all time in the modern era.Joe Montana,Terry Bradshaw,or John Elway?

Elway is a legit contender of those three because in the beginning when he first came into the league,he had no running game.no defense and had to carry the load all on his shoulders. I am not sure Montana or Bradshaw could have done that being under those circumstances elway was playing under.
For those who do not want to factor in all the information regarding Brady and just how he got his wins can keep their hero. It doe snot matter much...those fools would gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to an illusion.

I would consider many QBs including those you mentioned over Brady.

Have you even watched Brady and the Patriots since "Deflategate"? Tom Brady just utterly dismantled the Steelers throwing to a receiver that the Buffalo Bills didn't want. He's won behind patchwork offensive lines. He's won with injuries taking away his best receivers. He's won with an anemic running game. His two favorite receivers right now are a tiny guy who used to play quarterback at Kent State and a guy who played college lacrosse!

You're a clueless Brady hater, Phallics! You always have been...you always will be.
I do not like cheaters, no secret there.

I do not take clowns that claim they smoked Jack Nicholson's joint very seriously either..
...know what I mean PUFFER?:smoke::rofl:

Oh yea how is your very good and close friend Steve Spagnoulo...:uhoh3::slap:

Still obsessed about men's genitals, Phallics? Some things never change!

I saw the vid, pinhead.

Because he's la ram fans alter ego. I think ram has two accounts/screen names.

They're mad because new england wins, and Seattle. I wonder who his favorite team is? Could it be the rams?

Yea, they are the ultimate FANatics.

It's like how I hate the Simpsons and I'm boycotting them but it does no good because the show is really really popular.

Or finding out the bachelor is fake. So what?

Biletnikoff for the Raiders use so much stickum you just had to throw the ball near him and he had it. Lol! It didn't dampen my opinion of him, Rice, Montana or Brady.
Wouldn't you love to travel to an alternative universe where new england drafted Aaron rogers and green bay took Brady?

It's funny we put all the blame on the QB when they fail to win the game when they are down by less than 7 with 3 minutes left. The ball really is in their hands. Can't blame Michael Jordan because his team's stepped up. So while we will never know if someone else would have done better than Brady did with what he was given. He's 4 and 2. Soon he will be 5 and 2 or 4&3. Either way that's more winning than anyone else. As a lions fan we wish we were 0&3. That would be great to see the lions go to 3 superbowls win or lose, right? So a new england let down is something I wish for. Lol sad huh?

"Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy"

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy

No he is not.

Shady Brady isnt even one of the top 10 best MODERN day quarterbacks in the superbowl era the fact that he has the home town refs in his pockets.:D

He cant win a PLAYOFF game on the road anymore cause he doesnt have the home town refs in his pockets.:D

Last time they did win a playoff game on the road came ten years ago against the chargers who had a coach named marty shittenheimer whos teams always went one and done in the playoffs with the chiefs and chargers.:rofl::lmao: other than when he had Montana which of course is the greatest quarterback ever of all time in the modern era.:D
and for sure beyond a doubt,not even one of the two twenty of all time.:rofl::lmao:

Joe Montana is the greatest modern day quarterback in the superbowl era with the greatest of all time being Johnny Unitas.

the legitimate reasonable question for this thread title should be-Who is the greatest quarterback of all time in the modern era.Joe Montana,Terry Bradshaw,or John Elway?

Elway is a legit contender of those three because in the beginning when he first came into the league,he had no running game.no defense and had to carry the load all on his shoulders. I am not sure Montana or Bradshaw could have done that being under those circumstances elway was playing under.
For those who do not want to factor in all the information regarding Brady and just how he got his wins can keep their hero. It doe snot matter much...those fools would gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to an illusion.

Have you even watched Brady and the Patriots since "Deflategate"? Tom Brady just utterly dismantled the Steelers throwing to a receiver that the Buffalo Bills didn't want. He's won behind patchwork offensive lines. He's won with injuries taking away his best receivers. He's won with an anemic running game. His two favorite receivers right now are a tiny guy who used to play quarterback at Kent State and a guy who played college lacrosse!

You're a clueless Brady hater, Phallics! You always have been...you always will be.

I do not take clowns that claim they smoked Jack Nicholson's joint very seriously either..

Hardly, your need to be validated by another man and his accomplishments has never wavered though. You never answered, how is your good friend Steve doing?

Do you still hold the opinion that Brady is the greatest taking into account the cheating that helped him achieve his stats and wins and the acts that caused the NFL to suspend him?

Last edited:

You have not proved your point.

You have not proved your point.

Nor have you. Take care.

Hardly, your need to be validated by another man and his accomplishments has never wavered though. You never answered, how is your good friend Steve doing?

Do you still hold the opinion that Brady is the greatest taking into account the cheating that helped him achieve his stats and wins and the acts that caused the NFL to suspend him?

What's amusing is that the same NFL Commissioner who suspended Tom Brady for four games, fined the Patriots a million dollars and took away their first round draft choice because a ball was believed to be under inflated had essentially the same situation occur with two Steeler's footballs being measured by the Giants following interceptions and both believed to be under inflated. So what was the punishment for the Steelers? There was none. Zero...zip...nada! Not even the $25,000 penalty for altering balls that's in the rule book. There is a reason why Roger Goodell won't come to Foxboro. He'd get run out of the State on a rail!

Do I think Tom Brady is the best ever? Yes I do and I would point to his taking the Patriots right back to the Super Bowl DESPITE the four game suspension...despite the loss of the team's first round draft pick and despite the loss of his number one offensive weapon, Rob Gronkowski...as the reason why I think that!

As for Spags? He's doing great. Totally rebuilt the Giant's defense this year and made them into one of the league's better units! How are your Ravens doing? :blowup:

What's amusing is that the same NFL Commissioner who suspended Tom Brady for four games, fined the Patriots a million dollars and took away their first round draft choice because a ball was believed to be under inflated had essentially the same situation occur with two Steeler's footballs being measured by the Giants following interceptions and both believed to be under inflated. So what was the punishment for the Steelers? There was none. Zero...zip...nada! Not even the $25,000 penalty for altering balls that's in the rule book. There is a reason why Roger Goodell won't come to Foxboro. He'd get run out of the State on a rail!

Do I think Tom Brady is the best ever? Yes I do and I would point to his taking the Patriots right back to the Super Bowl DESPITE the four game suspension...despite the loss of the team's first round draft pick and despite the loss of his number one offensive weapon, Rob Gronkowski...as the reason why I think that!

As for Spags? He's doing great. Totally rebuilt the Giant's defense this year and made them into one of the league's better units! How are your Ravens doing? :blowup:

I think the four game suspension helped the Pats, gave Brady four games to rest up, and four weeks to get more pissed off and determined. The NFL did the Pats a favor.

Forum List

Back