Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
cheaters dont count so if we are talking greatest in the superbowl era,the only question is who is the best quarterback in the modern day era between Bradshaw and Montana?:biggrin: same as how Barry Bonds does not count as having the record for most home runs in a season so the question would be who is the greatest home run hitter Ruth or Maris.:biggrin:
Unlike Brady, Montana was and is a PROVEN CHEATER. Might want to move out of that glass house, kid.

Wait, what? I'd like to see some elaboration on this. :)

Stickum and silicon were both used by the 9ers and Montana had knowledge. Also the 9ers would fake headset issues to allow Montana to run his set plays. No big deal, just like Brady wasn't a big deal. As Montana said, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

I'm just wondering how Montana is a "proven cheater" while Brady is not. :lol:

other way around brady apologist.:rolleyes:

what do all these people have in common?
Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots
you guessed it.this-* which makes them frauds because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.
The only way the NFL can ever be reformed is two things.
1.there needs to be a law that prevents NFL teams moving anytime they want just cause they cant get their new precious stadium.
2.Belicheat and brady need to have every win taken away from them especially playoffs and superbowls.

You can live in denial all you want that they have created a the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and its even worse cause they have done it MULTIPLE times and gone unpunished for it however when you have DOZENS of former NFL players saying they are cheaters,then sorry,thse former NFL players have just a little bit more credibility than you do and know what they are talking about i think.
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you lose,and alex checkmates you.:lmao:

Do you have your bullshit saved in Word documents, to save time when you re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-repost it for the thirtieth time, or do you retype it every time?

Tom Brady adding to long list of postseason records
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 14, 2017, 9:52 AM EST
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady holds up Vince Lombardi Trophy after the Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 in NFL Super Bowl XLIX football game Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

When the Patriots face the Texans tonight, Tom Brady will break a record of his own just by stepping on the field, and then he’ll break more of his own records as the game goes on.

Brady will be playing in the 32nd postseason game of his career, which is the most in NFL history. He’s the first player ever to play the equivalent of two full seasons in the postseason. Here are all the career postseason records Brady owns:

Games played: Brady set the record of 31 last year, surpassing his old teammate Adam Vinatieri, who has played in 30 career postseason games. Tonight will be Brady’s 32nd career postseason game. Brady’s Patriots are 22-9 in the games he’s started; no other quarterback has been on the winning team more than 16 times.

Pass attempts: Brady has thrown 1,183 passes in the postseason, 156 more than second-place Peyton Manning. Brady will keep adding to that record tonight, and it’s a record no one will approach for many years, if ever: Ben Roethlisberger, with 540 career postseason passes, is second among active players, and he’s not even halfway to Brady’s total.

Pass completions: Brady owns the record with 738 postseason completions, 89 more than Peyton Manning. Again, no active player is close: Roethlisberger is second among active players with 334.

Yards gained: Brady has 7,957, which is 618 more than Peyton Manning. Roethlisberger is the active leader with 4,249.

300-yard games: Brady has 10 games of at least 300 yards passing, one more than Peyton Manning. Brady has thrown for at least 300 yards in each of his last three postseason games, and if he does it again tonight he’ll have four in a row, which would tie Dan Fouts for the most consecutive 300-yard postseason games.

Touchdown passes: Brady has 56 career postseason touchdown passes, 11 more than second-place Joe Montana. Aaron Rodgers is second among active players with 31.

Brady also owns the single-game postseason completion percentage at 92.9 percent, going 26-for-28 in a 2007 game against the Jaguars. And he co-owns the single-game postseason touchdown record, with six touchdowns in a win over the Broncos in 2011.
Add in suspensions and fines for cheating. Then how he benefited from various other cheating schemes ....they all need to be accounted for.

Steve Young admitted that he paid ball boys money to keep his footballs warm. Guess that means he shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame...right, Phallics?

The playback on the video has been disabled by the owner you numbskull.

Click the button that says Watch this video on YouTube then, you numbskull. :rofl: If that's a problem for you, you can use the url : https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdPfGuz5iM&feature=youtu.be
The Rice video seems to work fine, by the way.

But hey, if you feel better complaining about an embedded video not working than discussing the actual point, that's up to you. ;)
You are not only gullible, you are a total idiot:slap:

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?
I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

What the hell are you talking about? How am I running anywhere over anything?

Montana and Rice both admitted to cheating or knowing about cheating while they played. Papageorgio pointed that out. You were an ass in replying to that, implying that Papa was lying or making things up. I can see from your few posts since that being an ass is your default position.

If you think that admissions of guilt are meaningless, that's your choice.

He has no idea. He has been caught, (finally) realized it, and is now frantically flailing, trying to escape.

Have these alleged statements been investigated and determined to be true and established this cheating you are trying to float as truth?

Please produce the report by the appropriate investigative authority.

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

Nope.. not a appropriate investigative authority

So you think Rice and Montana are liars. Lol!
They are not the appropriate investigative authority

So what?

And who is the appropriate investigative authority?
The voices in his head and the mouse in his pocket?

Because he's la ram fans alter ego. I think ram has two accounts/screen names.

They're mad because new england wins, and Seattle. I wonder who his favorite team is? Could it be the rams?

Yea, they are the ultimate FANatics.

It's like how I hate the Simpsons and I'm boycotting them but it does no good because the show is really really popular.

Or finding out the bachelor is fake. So what?

His second personality, maybe?

Hardly, your need to be validated by another man and his accomplishments has never wavered though. You never answered, how is your good friend Steve doing?

Do you still hold the opinion that Brady is the greatest taking into account the cheating that helped him achieve his stats and wins and the acts that caused the NFL to suspend him?

What's amusing is that the same NFL Commissioner who suspended Tom Brady for four games, fined the Patriots a million dollars and took away their first round draft choice because a ball was believed to be under inflated had essentially the same situation occur with two Steeler's footballs being measured by the Giants following interceptions and both believed to be under inflated. So what was the punishment for the Steelers? There was none. Zero...zip...nada! Not even the $25,000 penalty for altering balls that's in the rule book. There is a reason why Roger Goodell won't come to Foxboro. He'd get run out of the State on a rail!

Do I think Tom Brady is the best ever? Yes I do and I would point to his taking the Patriots right back to the Super Bowl DESPITE the four game suspension...despite the loss of the team's first round draft pick and despite the loss of his number one offensive weapon, Rob Gronkowski...as the reason why I think that!

As for Spags? He's doing great. Totally rebuilt the Giant's defense this year and made them into one of the league's better units! How are your Ravens doing? :blowup:

I think the four game suspension helped the Pats, gave Brady four games to rest up, and four weeks to get more pissed off and determined. The NFL did the Pats a favor.
The 4 game suspension is what taints his legacy in addition to the other instances of cheating.

Someone has to pass, some one has to catch.. Someone has to coach

Yes Tom is probably the greatest quarter back of all time.

And this is from a die hard bears fan
I see a cheater that disqualifies him

The standard for me in my profession is to be honest.that is true for everyone I know. Brady should be held to that same standard.
Dude...you are NOT CAPABLE of honesty...and everyone but you realizes that.

What's amusing is that the same NFL Commissioner who suspended Tom Brady for four games, fined the Patriots a million dollars and took away their first round draft choice because a ball was believed to be under inflated had essentially the same situation occur with two Steeler's footballs being measured by the Giants following interceptions and both believed to be under inflated. So what was the punishment for the Steelers? There was none. Zero...zip...nada! Not even the $25,000 penalty for altering balls that's in the rule book. There is a reason why Roger Goodell won't come to Foxboro. He'd get run out of the State on a rail!

Do I think Tom Brady is the best ever? Yes I do and I would point to his taking the Patriots right back to the Super Bowl DESPITE the four game suspension...despite the loss of the team's first round draft pick and despite the loss of his number one offensive weapon, Rob Gronkowski...as the reason why I think that!

As for Spags? He's doing great. Totally rebuilt the Giant's defense this year and made them into one of the league's better units! How are your Ravens doing? :blowup:

I think the four game suspension helped the Pats, gave Brady four games to rest up, and four weeks to get more pissed off and determined. The NFL did the Pats a favor.
The 4 game suspension is what taints his legacy in addition to the other instances of cheating.

The standard for me in my profession is to be honest.that is true for everyone I know. Brady should be held to that same standard.
A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady holds up Vince Lombardi Trophy after the Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 in NFL Super Bowl XLIX football game Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

When the Patriots face the Texans tonight, Tom Brady will break a record of his own just by stepping on the field, and then he’ll break more of his own records as the game goes on.

Brady will be playing in the 32nd postseason game of his career, which is the most in NFL history. He’s the first player ever to play the equivalent of two full seasons in the postseason. Here are all the career postseason records Brady owns:

Games played: Brady set the record of 31 last year, surpassing his old teammate Adam Vinatieri, who has played in 30 career postseason games. Tonight will be Brady’s 32nd career postseason game. Brady’s Patriots are 22-9 in the games he’s started; no other quarterback has been on the winning team more than 16 times.

Pass attempts: Brady has thrown 1,183 passes in the postseason, 156 more than second-place Peyton Manning. Brady will keep adding to that record tonight, and it’s a record no one will approach for many years, if ever: Ben Roethlisberger, with 540 career postseason passes, is second among active players, and he’s not even halfway to Brady’s total.

Pass completions: Brady owns the record with 738 postseason completions, 89 more than Peyton Manning. Again, no active player is close: Roethlisberger is second among active players with 334.

Yards gained: Brady has 7,957, which is 618 more than Peyton Manning. Roethlisberger is the active leader with 4,249.

300-yard games: Brady has 10 games of at least 300 yards passing, one more than Peyton Manning. Brady has thrown for at least 300 yards in each of his last three postseason games, and if he does it again tonight he’ll have four in a row, which would tie Dan Fouts for the most consecutive 300-yard postseason games.

Touchdown passes: Brady has 56 career postseason touchdown passes, 11 more than second-place Joe Montana. Aaron Rodgers is second among active players with 31.

Brady also owns the single-game postseason completion percentage at 92.9 percent, going 26-for-28 in a 2007 game against the Jaguars. And he co-owns the single-game postseason touchdown record, with six touchdowns in a win over the Broncos in 2011.
Add in suspensions and fines for cheating. Then how he benefited from various other cheating schemes ....they all need to be accounted for.

You want to "account" for all cheating? Name a team that hasn't!

You are UNINTERESTED in facts, child...any time any are shown, you just drag that goal post a little further, then scream and stomp your feet.

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

Nope.. not a appropriate investigative authority

So you think Rice and Montana are liars. Lol!
They are not the appropriate investigative authority

So what?

And who is the appropriate investigative authority?
The voices in his head and the mouse in his pocket?
No voices unless reported on the media, otherwise I rely on the record, facts and other information distributed by the appropriate investigative authority.:laugh:

The NFL players of yesteryear would be laughed out of the league. Too small, too slow and too weak

Let's see Tom Brady get up.after being sacked by Dick Butkus, under the old rules. Let's see Julian Edelman go across the middle knowing that "Night Train" Lane will be there waiting for him.

Nasty makes up for a lot of physical differences. As does today's set of non-contact rules.

LOL

Today's players would bowl right over Dick Butkus and run circles around Night Train Lane
Not a chance. Those two were freaks of nature.

Dude...they're slow and undersized by the standards of even 15 years ago. Butkus would be spotting most lineman fifty pounds (offhand, he spots 5-years-retired Matt Light 55) and most more than that.
You are uninformed. Dick was 6-3 and 245. Perfect size for a linebacker TODAY. You do know he was a linebacker right? He was faster than most linebackers in the game TODAY.

The 85 bears cheated like hell.. So did dicks team of the 1960s

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!

The NFL players of yesteryear would be laughed out of the league. Too small, too slow and too weak

Let's see Tom Brady get up.after being sacked by Dick Butkus, under the old rules. Let's see Julian Edelman go across the middle knowing that "Night Train" Lane will be there waiting for him.

Nasty makes up for a lot of physical differences. As does today's set of non-contact rules.

LOL

Today's players would bowl right over Dick Butkus and run circles around Night Train Lane

Dude...they're slow and undersized by the standards of even 15 years ago. Butkus would be spotting most lineman fifty pounds (offhand, he spots 5-years-retired Matt Light 55) and most more than that.
You are uninformed. Dick was 6-3 and 245. Perfect size for a linebacker TODAY. You do know he was a linebacker right? He was faster than most linebackers in the game TODAY.
Which helps not at all when trying to push past a 330lb lineman to sack a quarterback!

LOL

Holy crap I was just thinking about butkus

You are the one who claimed Brady is the "BEST" my position is he cheated.

He did. He also agreed to his punishment.:uhoh3::confused::laugh:

289A17AC00000578-3079069-They_handcuffed_themselves_together_and_demanded_to_be_arrested_-a-11_1431736082909.jpg

LOL

Which helps not at all when trying to push past a 330lb lineman to sack a quarterback!
You clearly do not know wtf is the size of current linebackers. Look it up.

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

Forum List

Back