Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Someone has to pass, some one has to catch.. Someone has to coach

Yes Tom is probably the greatest quarter back of all time.

And this is from a die hard bears fan
I see a cheater that disqualifies him

The standard for me in my profession is to be honest.that is true for everyone I know. Brady should be held to that same standard.
Dude...you are NOT CAPABLE of honesty...and everyone but you realizes that.
A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?

Thank you the best line backer in the history of the game was dick butkus..

yahoo_butkus1.jpg

Although it is tough to compare players from different decades...I've always thought certain players would have been stars no matter what era they played in and Dick Butkus was just such a player!

cheaters dont count so if we are talking greatest in the superbowl era,the only question is who is the best quarterback in the modern day era between Bradshaw and Montana?:biggrin: same as how Barry Bonds does not count as having the record for most home runs in a season so the question would be who is the greatest home run hitter Ruth or Maris.:biggrin:
Unlike Brady, Montana was and is a PROVEN CHEATER. Might want to move out of that glass house, kid.

Wait, what? I'd like to see some elaboration on this. :)

Stickum and silicon were both used by the 9ers and Montana had knowledge. Also the 9ers would fake headset issues to allow Montana to run his set plays. No big deal, just like Brady wasn't a big deal. As Montana said, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

I'm just wondering how Montana is a "proven cheater" while Brady is not. :lol:

Montana threw to receivers who coated their hands with Stick-Um and their jerseys with grease. And unlike the witch-hunt against Brady, this is irrefutable FACT.

Also note: per NFL rules, the penalties for using Stick-Um and for an underinflated football are IDENTICAL!

Also in December 2014 the NFL warned the panthers and the Vikings about heating the footballs and then CBS sports caught on camera the Vikings and the Panthers heating their footballs, which is a clear violation of league rules, except the NFL did nothing. The cheating was proven on camera and it wasn't pursued.

I see a cheater that disqualifies him

The standard for me in my profession is to be honest.that is true for everyone I know. Brady should be held to that same standard.

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

So now I'm queer because I have big feet? God, you're an idiot...

Tom Brady was suspended because Roger Goodell has the power to suspend anyone he feels like for whatever reason. It was a power given to him by the CBA.

So did you want to name a team that hasn't "cheated" in some way? Why were the Patriots singled out for the punishment they received when other teams didn't even warrant an investigation? Do you know why Goodell said he didn't think the Steeler's under inflated balls were an issue? Because he said that the Giants might have measured the PSI with a different gauge? Isn't that the point that the Patriots brought up in "Deflategate"? That the official who measured the Patriots balls prior to the game was fairly certain that he measured the PSI with one gauge...that was not the same one that was used to measure them at half time?

Linebackers today vs the Greatest Linebacker of all time DICK BUTKUS:

Luke Kuechly
Height: 6′ 3″
Weight: 235 lbs
40 yard dash time: 4.7 seconds

NaVorro Bowman
Height: 6′ 0″
Weight: 242 lbs

Derrick Johnson
40 yard dash time: 4.52 seconds
Weight: 242

Von Miller
40 yard dash time: 4.49 seconds
Weight: 249 lbs

Clay Matthews
Weight: 255 lbs
40 yard dash time: 4.67

The Greatest: DICK BUTKUS
Weight: 245 lbs
40 yard dash time: Not known for sure, but watch film and you will see he gets there.

Lawrence Taylor (second greatest of all time)
Weight: 240 lbs
40 yard dash time: 4.53

Steve Young admitted that he paid ball boys money to keep his footballs warm. Guess that means he shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame...right, Phallics?
He paid boys to keep his balls warm?

He should have been banned

Luke Kuechly

NaVorro Bowman

Derrick Johnson

Von Miller

Clay Matthews

40 yard dash time: Not known for sure, but watch film and you will see he gets there.

You went through all that and you don't have a clock on Butkus?

I don't know but he seemed fast

Luke Kuechly

NaVorro Bowman

Derrick Johnson

Von Miller

Clay Matthews

You went through all that and you don't have a clock on Butkus?

I don't know but he seemed fast

I searched for his time, but could not find it. Could be in his day, it was not published.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Tom Brady was suspended because Roger Goodell has the power to suspend anyone he feels like for whatever reason. It was a power given to him by the CBA.

So did you want to name a team that hasn't "cheated" in some way? Why were the Patriots singled out for the punishment they received when other teams didn't even warrant an investigation? Do you know why Goodell said he didn't think the Steeler's under inflated balls were an issue? Because he said that the Giants might have measured the PSI with a different gauge? Isn't that the point that the Patriots brought up in "Deflategate"? That the official who measured the Patriots balls prior to the game was fairly certain that he measured the PSI with one gauge...that was not the same one that was used to measure them at half time?
The size your feet does not make you queer......but the fact you posted a personal note to me to tell that tidbit about is what makes you strange and no I do not want to know the color you paint your toenails.:ack-1:

Brady cheated......he destroyed evidence, it was found that "based on the totality of the evidence, that it is more probable than not that Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/...eflated-footballs-on-purpose-report-says.html

Stickum and silicon were both used by the 9ers and Montana had knowledge. Also the 9ers would fake headset issues to allow Montana to run his set plays. No big deal, just like Brady wasn't a big deal. As Montana said, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

other way around brady apologist.:rolleyes:

what do all these people have in common?
Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots
you guessed it.this-* which makes them frauds because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.
The only way the NFL can ever be reformed is two things.
1.there needs to be a law that prevents NFL teams moving anytime they want just cause they cant get their new precious stadium.
2.Belicheat and brady need to have every win taken away from them especially playoffs and superbowls.

You can live in denial all you want that they have created a the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and its even worse cause they have done it MULTIPLE times and gone unpunished for it however when you have DOZENS of former NFL players saying they are cheaters,then sorry,thse former NFL players have just a little bit more credibility than you do and know what they are talking about i think.
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you lose,and alex checkmates you.:lmao:

Do you even have any idea what my post said?

well I know you are in denial about government corruption and that we live in a facist dictatership with nothing but a bunch of criminals and mass murderers in washington running our country so I just assumed you are in denial how corrupt the NFL is as well and how thec cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history even bigger then the black scandal so i confess i did what you do when you look into 9/11,only read parts of your post.lol

My post was a single sentence. You read "parts" of my single sentence post?
oh the montana post.apples and oranges.I watched those two videos you posted
I didn't say you have to believe it. I said the way you described Papageorgio's posts was derogatory. You make it sound as though he's intentionally spreading lies rather than just repeating things that Montana and Rice have said.

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

The playback on the video has been disabled by the owner you numbskull.

Click the button that says Watch this video on YouTube then, you numbskull. :rofl: If that's a problem for you, you can use the url : https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdPfGuz5iM&feature=youtu.be
The Rice video seems to work fine, by the way.

But hey, if you feel better complaining about an embedded video not working than discussing the actual point, that's up to you. ;)

You are not only gullible, you are a total idiot:slap:

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?

I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

you checkmated him as always. The brady apologists when they get desperate and know they are backed up against the wall always retreat to the jerry rice stickum which is apples and oranges.:lmao:
yeah I just watched those two videos as well,give me a break,apples and oranges.That vid doesnt prove montana cheated.all he talked about was how players would grease their uniforms to get any kind of edge they could and if it was obviously a major advantage for them the refs would come over to them and tell THEM to take it off.:rolleyes: and the one with jerry rice having stickum is apples and oranges as well.stickcum enhances your chances better of catching the ball yes but that went on in the NFL with many players all the time on many teams all those years as well as the greasing of uniforms. :D

oh and none of those players committed a federal crime destroying evidence in a investigation either proof that the cheats are like politicians,untouchable,able to commit crimes everyday we go to jail for and are not held accountable for as other teams.as i said before,a mere 4 game punishment for brady is the same as me robbing a bank and getting caught and my punishment is i have to pay a one dollar fine.same thing,no difference,big wow .:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots
you guessed it.this-* which makes them frauds because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.
1.there needs to be a law that prevents NFL teams moving anytime they want just cause they cant get their new precious stadium.
2.Belicheat and brady need to have every win taken away from them especially playoffs and superbowls.

You can live in denial all you want that they have created a the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and its even worse cause they have done it MULTIPLE times and gone unpunished for it however when you have DOZENS of former NFL players saying they are cheaters,then sorry,thse former NFL players have just a little bit more credibility than you do and know what they are talking about i think.

well I know you are in denial about government corruption and that we live in a facist dictatership with nothing but a bunch of criminals and mass murderers in washington running our country so I just assumed you are in denial how corrupt the NFL is as well and how thec cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history even bigger then the black scandal so i confess i did what you do when you look into 9/11,only read parts of your post.lol

Click the button that says Watch this video on YouTube then, you numbskull. :rofl: If that's a problem for you, you can use the url : https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdPfGuz5iM&feature=youtu.be

But hey, if you feel better complaining about an embedded video not working than discussing the actual point, that's up to you. ;)

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?
I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.
you checkmated him as always.
yeah I just watched those two videos as well,give me a break,apples and oranges.That vid doesnt prove montana cheated.all he talked about was how players would grease their uniforms to get any kind of edge they could and if it was obviously a major advantage for them the refs would come over to them and tell THEM to take it off.:rolleyes: and the one with jerry rice having stickum is apples and oranges as well.stickcum enhances your chances better of catching the ball yes but that went on in the NFL with many players all the time on many teams all those years as well as the greasing of uniforms. :D

oh and none of those players committed a federal crime destroying evidence in a investigation either proof that the cheats are like politicians,untouchable,able to commit crimes everyday we go to jail for and are not held accountable for as other teams.as i said before,a mere 4 game punishment for brady is the same as me robbing a bank and getting caught and my punishment is i have to pay a one dollar fine.same thing,no difference,big wow .:rolleyes:
The Brady argument is so weak they need to bring extraneous garbage into the mix.

Fact is Brady has "accompishments"and Brady has been suspended, the Patriots have been caught with their pants down again( poor choice of words considering OldFartStyle is posting in this threado_O)

In light of the cheating and suspension these clowns still think Brady is the best...:uhoh3::rofl:

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

The size your feet does not make you queer......but the fact you posted a personal note to me to tell that tidbit about is what makes you strange and no I do not want to know the color you paint your toenails.:ack-1:

Brady cheated......he destroyed evidence, it was found that "based on the totality of the evidence, that it is more probable than not that Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/...eflated-footballs-on-purpose-report-says.html

I was wondering where old fartstyle had been the past month or so.had no idea he was here since i have him ion ignore.lol

as always,you handed OFS and the other brady apologists their asses to them on a platter. Like i just got done saying,Rice and none of other other NFL players went out and committed a crime that had me or you done the same crime WE would go to jail for because of obstructing justice and an official investigation.none of them went and destroyed their cell phone so they can pretend all they want in the world that this is not a scandal that is even greater than the black sox scandal but they cant dodge facts that brady committed a crime obstructiing justice and because he is tom brady and goddel has his head up Krafts ass,he gets off scott free,free as a bird.

Last edited:
cheaters dont count so if we are talking greatest in the superbowl era,the only question is who is the best quarterback in the modern day era between Bradshaw and Montana?:biggrin: same as how Barry Bonds does not count as having the record for most home runs in a season so the question would be who is the greatest home run hitter Ruth or Maris.:biggrin:
Unlike Brady, Montana was and is a PROVEN CHEATER. Might want to move out of that glass house, kid.

Wait, what? I'd like to see some elaboration on this. :)

Montana threw to receivers who coated their hands with Stick-Um and their jerseys with grease. And unlike the witch-hunt against Brady, this is irrefutable FACT.

Also note: per NFL rules, the penalties for using Stick-Um and for an underinflated football are IDENTICAL!

You didn't answer how Montana is a proven cheater while Brady is not. You're just trying to show Montana cheated while ignoring Brady's cheating. Why can't they both have cheated?

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

I was wondering where old fartstyle had been the past month or so.had no idea he was here since i have him ion ignore.lol

as always,you handed OFS and the other brady apologists their asses to them on a platter. Like i just got done saying,Rice and none of other other NFL players went out and committed a crime that had me or you done the same crime WE would go to jail for because of obstructing justice and an official investigation.none of them went and destroyed their cell phone so they can pretend all they want in the world that this is a scandal that is even greater than the black sox scandal biut they cant dodge facts that brady committed a crime obstructiing justice and because he is tom brady and goddel has his head up Krafts ass,he gets off scott free,free as a bird.
Just a bunch of ineffectual "ne'er do wells" trying to live through the supposed accomplishments of another man...this time they chose wrong Brady is nothing more than a cheater.

Add that into the fact that OFS said he wanted to polish my Driver makes me real glad this stuff is on line.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Your fourth fact is actually a conclusion. ;) Honestly, the third one is as well, but I'm willing to give a pass on that one. :lol:

Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots

I saw the vid, pinhead.

you checkmated him as always.

The Brady argument is so weak they need to bring extraneous garbage into the mix.

Fact is Brady has "accompishments"and Brady has been suspended, the Patriots have been caught with their pants down again( poor choice of words considering OldFartStyle is posting in this threado_O)

In light of the cheating and suspension these clowns still think Brady is the best...:uhoh3::rofl:

yep,yep,and yep. :up: speaking of old fart style,Him,chrissy and pooper are psychotic nutcases,they take it so personal and go into meltdown mode when their hero shady brady and their team the cheats are exposed for the frauds they are,I would be scared to death to have this conversation with them in a dark alley at night time.I seriously think they would pull out a knife and kill you,seriously. I am no kidding.

I mean they take it so personal and get so angry over it,I really believe they would do that if they had that chance ESPECIALLY chrissy,she so much worships him as though she has known him personally her whole life. others have come on before and told her in the past as well asking her why is it she can be reasonable when you talk to her about other stuff she doesnt agree with you on,but takes it so personal and wont look at the facts when you expose shady brady for the fraud he is.:D Not really surprising she is the worst and takes i the most personal of the three since she is a girl after all and she probably has photos of brady with his shirt off on her wall at home.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

which is not as scary old fart style and poopers mancrush THEY have on him:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots

I saw the vid, pinhead.

you checkmated him as always. The brady apologists when they get desperate and know they are backed up against the wall always retreat to the jerry rice stickum which is apples and oranges.:lmao:

The claim wasn't that Montana cheated, but that he knew his teammates did. Of course, his words make the idea that he did some sort of cheating seem likely. "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying" isn't exactly an endorsement for being a strict rules follower. :lol:

Forum List

Back