Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

Your fourth fact is actually a conclusion. ;) Honestly, the third one is as well, but I'm willing to give a pass on that one. :lol:
4th is a fact. without the cheating he would not have performed as he did, the cheating is inextricably intertwined with his play, regardless whether he did "well" or not.

Do you even have any idea what my post said?

well I know you are in denial about government corruption and that we live in a facist dictatership with nothing but a bunch of criminals and mass murderers in washington running our country so I just assumed you are in denial how corrupt the NFL is as well and how thec cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history even bigger then the black scandal so i confess i did what you do when you look into 9/11,only read parts of your post.lol

My post was a single sentence. You read "parts" of my single sentence post?
oh the montana post.apples and oranges.I watched those two videos you posted
You are not only gullible, you are a total idiot:slap:

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?
I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.
you checkmated him as always.
yeah I just watched those two videos as well,give me a break,apples and oranges.That vid doesnt prove montana cheated.all he talked about was how players would grease their uniforms to get any kind of edge they could and if it was obviously a major advantage for them the refs would come over to them and tell THEM to take it off.:rolleyes: and the one with jerry rice having stickum is apples and oranges as well.stickcum enhances your chances better of catching the ball yes but that went on in the NFL with many players all the time on many teams all those years as well as the greasing of uniforms. :D

oh and none of those players committed a federal crime destroying evidence in a investigation either proof that the cheats are like politicians,untouchable,able to commit crimes everyday we go to jail for and are not held accountable for as other teams.as i said before,a mere 4 game punishment for brady is the same as me robbing a bank and getting caught and my punishment is i have to pay a one dollar fine.same thing,no difference,big wow .:rolleyes:
The Brady argument is so weak they need to bring extraneous garbage into the mix.

Fact is Brady has "accompishments"and Brady has been suspended, the Patriots have been caught with their pants down again( poor choice of words considering OldFartStyle is posting in this threado_O)

In light of the cheating and suspension these clowns still think Brady is the best...:uhoh3::rofl:

yep,yep,and yep. :up: speaking of old fart style,Him,chrissy and pooper are psychotic nutcases,they take it so personal and go into meltdown mode when their hero shady brady and their team the cheats are exposed for the frauds they are,I would be scared to death to have this conversation with them in a dark alley at night time.I seriously think they would pull out a knife and kill you,seriously. I am no kidding.

I mean they take it so personal and get so angry over it,I really believe they would do that if they had that chance ESPECIALLY chrissy,she so much worships him as though she has known him personally her whole life. others have come on before and told her in the past as well asking her why is it she can be reasonable when you talk to her about other stuff she doesnt agree with you on,but takes it so personal and wont look at the facts when you expose shady brady for the fraud he is.:D Not really surprising she is the worst and takes i the most personal of the three since she is a girl after all and she probably has photos of brady with his shirt off on her wall at home.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

which is not as scary old fart style and poopers mancrush THEY have on him:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

"old fart style,Him,chrissy and pooper are psychotic nutcases,they take it so personal and go into meltdown mode when their hero shady brady and their team the cheats are exposed for the frauds they are,"

LOL so on point...then thread can now be showtdown:rock:

well I know you are in denial about government corruption and that we live in a facist dictatership with nothing but a bunch of criminals and mass murderers in washington running our country so I just assumed you are in denial how corrupt the NFL is as well and how thec cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history even bigger then the black scandal so i confess i did what you do when you look into 9/11,only read parts of your post.lol

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?
I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.
yeah I just watched those two videos as well,give me a break,apples and oranges.That vid doesnt prove montana cheated.all he talked about was how players would grease their uniforms to get any kind of edge they could and if it was obviously a major advantage for them the refs would come over to them and tell THEM to take it off.:rolleyes: and the one with jerry rice having stickum is apples and oranges as well.stickcum enhances your chances better of catching the ball yes but that went on in the NFL with many players all the time on many teams all those years as well as the greasing of uniforms. :D

oh and none of those players committed a federal crime destroying evidence in a investigation either proof that the cheats are like politicians,untouchable,able to commit crimes everyday we go to jail for and are not held accountable for as other teams.as i said before,a mere 4 game punishment for brady is the same as me robbing a bank and getting caught and my punishment is i have to pay a one dollar fine.same thing,no difference,big wow .:rolleyes:
The Brady argument is so weak they need to bring extraneous garbage into the mix.

Fact is Brady has "accompishments"and Brady has been suspended, the Patriots have been caught with their pants down again( poor choice of words considering OldFartStyle is posting in this threado_O)

In light of the cheating and suspension these clowns still think Brady is the best...:uhoh3::rofl:

yep,yep,and yep. :up: speaking of old fart style,Him,chrissy and pooper are psychotic nutcases,they take it so personal and go into meltdown mode when their hero shady brady and their team the cheats are exposed for the frauds they are,I would be scared to death to have this conversation with them in a dark alley at night time.I seriously think they would pull out a knife and kill you,seriously. I am no kidding.

I mean they take it so personal and get so angry over it,I really believe they would do that if they had that chance ESPECIALLY chrissy,she so much worships him as though she has known him personally her whole life. others have come on before and told her in the past as well asking her why is it she can be reasonable when you talk to her about other stuff she doesnt agree with you on,but takes it so personal and wont look at the facts when you expose shady brady for the fraud he is.:D Not really surprising she is the worst and takes i the most personal of the three since she is a girl after all and she probably has photos of brady with his shirt off on her wall at home.

which is not as scary old fart style and poopers mancrush THEY have on him:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

"old fart style,Him,chrissy and pooper are psychotic nutcases,they take it so personal and go into meltdown mode when their hero shady brady and their team the cheats are exposed for the frauds they are,"

exactly,thats why I am going to leave this thread because that really DOES say it all and why the thread needs to be shut down now.they are like USMB's resident troll rightwinger incapable of ever admitting it when they have been proven wrong. rightwinger as you well know,is so butthurt I took him to school two years ago that the rams would be back in LA that incredibly,he is STILL trying to convince himself they are playing in st louis this year.:rofl: they are every bit just as much in denial about brady as he is on the Rams.:lmao:

Ignoring that he is a criminal who destroyed evidence and lied about what he did on the field and is the only hall of fame QB that has been suspended for his actions ON THE FIELD so like you said,its time to have the thread closed down now cause those facts cannot be refuted. as the ones on pooper,chrissy and old fart style cant either.:D

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Your fourth fact is actually a conclusion. ;) Honestly, the third one is as well, but I'm willing to give a pass on that one. :lol:
4th is a fact. without the cheating he would not have performed as he did, the cheating is inextricably intertwined with his play, regardless whether he did "well" or not.

It's not a fact. The appropriate investigative agencies haven't proved it. ;)

I saw the vid, pinhead.

exactly,thats why I am going to leave this thread because that really DOES say it all and why the thread needs to be shut down now.they are like USMB's resident troll rightwinger incapable of ever admitting it when they have been proven wrong. rightwinger as you well know,is so butthurt I took him to school two years ago that the rams would be back in LA that incredibly,he is STILL trying to convince himself they are playing in st louis this year.:rofl: they are every bit just as much in denial about brady as he is on the Rams.:lmao:

Ignoring that he is a criminal who destroyed evidence and lied about what he did on the field and is the only hall of fame QB that has been suspended for his actions ON THE FIELD so like you said,its time to have the thread closed down now cause those facts cannot be refuted. as the ones on pooper,chrissy and old fart style cant either.:D
These guys are in a circle jerk with OldFartStyle as pivot-man.

They claim Brady is the best but Brady got suspended and the Patriots are serial cheaters.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

The record that is published by the appropriate investigative agency, indeed does prove it.

Just read the record.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

The record that is published by the appropriate investigative agency, indeed does prove it.

Just read the record.

Which record shows that Brady's records are based on his cheating? :popcorn:

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Just read the record.

It says more probably than not.

These guys are in a circle jerk with OldFartStyle as pivot-man.

They claim Brady is the best but Brady got suspended and the Patriots are serial cheaters.

Indeed what is really sad is there are other ladies out there same as chrissy trolll including a couple at this site who they actually like brady,:rolleyes:they love his looks so much they cant get past what a criminal he is.guess they have no morals or conscience same as him.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Just read the record.

This is an old argument....that standard is called "preponderance if the evidence" and a "term of art". Such standard is used in civil litigation, was agreed to by the parties in the CBA and accepted by the court who up help the suspension.

Brady in agreeing to the suspension also reaffirmed that it was the correct decision by his acquiescence.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Just read the record.

Which record shows that Brady's records are based on his cheating? :popcorn:
By the previous post I can now see that you have cognitive issues. Please speak with OldFartStyle he likes feeling superior when dealing with others.

Just read the record.

This is an old argument....that standard is called "preponderance if the evidence" and a "term of art". Such standard is used in civil litigation, was agreed to by the parties in the CBA and accepted by the court who up help the suspension.

Brady in agreeing to the suspension also reaffirmed that it was the correct decision by his acquiescence.

I know it is only cheating if you get caught. Silly idea but whatever.

Just read the record.

No facts, no argument. Anything to normalize what this joker has done. :uhoh3::itsok:

Again, thankfully all this nonsense is "on line" where it matters not.

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
That's sad. Joe Montana isn't even in the top 25 all time and Tom Brady isn't in the top 5 (he is in the top 10).

I always know immediately that a person doesn't know shit about football when they grade a QB on how many rings he's won. QB's don't win rings. Teams do. Championships are a measurement of teams - not individuals. Go to the NFL website you and you won't see Joe Montana listed a single time as a Super Bowl winner. You will, however, see the San Francisco 49ers listed.

The greatest QB's in order:

1. Dan Marino (it's not even close - he obliterated the NFL record books)
2. John Elway
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Young
5. Troy Aikman (most pin-point accurate passer ever)

And before anyone even attempt to argue about #1 - Don Shula is the winningest coach in NFL history. He coached the legendary Johnny Unitas in Baltimore. He coached Earl Morrell and Bob Griese. Don Shula himself said that Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever play football and that it wasn't even close. I think he has forgotten more about football than anyone here on USMB will ever know.

Just read the record.

No facts, no argument. Anything to normalize what this joker has done. :uhoh3::itsok:

I think Brady knew, but I don't think it gave him an advantage. That said, I am also convinced every other team in the NFL cheats. Rice admitted he cheated, Montana said it went on. CBS Sports caught Carolina and Minnesota heating footballs. It is a standard that they all cheat and all of them have been penalized by the NFL in one way or another. So I don't hold it against Brady anymore than I hold it against Rice or any other player. Now ignore the post.

Last edited:

Just read the record.

I think Brady knew, but I don't think it gave him an advantage. That said, I am also convinced every other team in the NFL cheats. Rice admitted he cheated, Montana said it went on. CBS Sports caught Carolina and Minnesota heating footballs. It is a standard that they all cheat and all of them have been penalized by the NFL in one way or another. So I don't hold it against Brady anymore than I hold it against Rice or any other player.
Of course you don't hold it against Brady....that is one reason why the NFL has sunk to the level it has become.... trashy way for the sport to be an example and teach children values.

Yep Brady is a hero to many he should conduct himself that way instead of the foolish clown he has become.

The adulation Brady receives for in spite of being a cheater typifies the participation trophy era we now live in and embraces the PC culture we are subjected to.

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
That's sad. Joe Montana isn't even in the top 25 all time and Tom Brady isn't in the top 5 (he is in the top 10).

I always know immediately that a person doesn't know shit about football when they grade a QB on how many rings he's won. QB's don't win rings. Teams do. Championships are a measurement of teams - not individuals. Go to the NFL website you and you won't see Joe Montana listed a single time as a Super Bowl winner. You will, however, see the San Francisco 49ers listed.

2. John Elway
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Young

And before anyone even attempt to argue about #1 - Don Shula is the winningest coach in NFL history. He coached the legendary Johnny Unitas in Baltimore. He coached Earl Morrell and Bob Griese. Don Shula himself said that Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever play football and that it wasn't even close. I think he has forgotten more about football than anyone here on USMB will ever know.

sad that people would think a cheating fraud and liar is even in the top ten in the superbowl era yeah.:up: only question is who is the greatest quarterback in the modern day era of the superbowl which would be between Montana,Bradshaw,and Elway,and yeah Maybe Marino. Manning is a funny choice since he panicked in the big game.lol It was the defense that won it for him in the last one.lol

Jim Kelly of the Bills would be even better than Brady,taking the team to four straight superbowls which is very impressive especially since HE had to play against a future hall of famer and one of the best QB's of all time Dan Marino AND a hall of fame coach who has the most wins Don Shula.he had to face both those guys TWICE a year to get to the superbowl. who did the tom brady face in that division? thats right,the jets,bills and dolphins,ALL teams that do not have a quarterback the last 15 years and that do not belong in the NFL they are so crappy high school teams could beat them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

So now I'm queer because I have big feet? God, you're an idiot...

Tom Brady was suspended because Roger Goodell has the power to suspend anyone he feels like for whatever reason. It was a power given to him by the CBA.

So did you want to name a team that hasn't "cheated" in some way? Why were the Patriots singled out for the punishment they received when other teams didn't even warrant an investigation? Do you know why Goodell said he didn't think the Steeler's under inflated balls were an issue? Because he said that the Giants might have measured the PSI with a different gauge? Isn't that the point that the Patriots brought up in "Deflategate"? That the official who measured the Patriots balls prior to the game was fairly certain that he measured the PSI with one gauge...that was not the same one that was used to measure them at half time?
The size your feet does not make you queer......but the fact you posted a personal note to me to tell that tidbit about is what makes you strange and no I do not want to know the color you paint your toenails.:ack-1:

Brady cheated......he destroyed evidence, it was found that "based on the totality of the evidence, that it is more probable than not that Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/...eflated-footballs-on-purpose-report-says.html

I was wondering where old fartstyle had been the past month or so.had no idea he was here since i have him ion ignore.lol

as always,you handed OFS and the other brady apologists their asses to them on a platter. Like i just got done saying,Rice and none of other other NFL players went out and committed a crime that had me or you done the same crime WE would go to jail for because of obstructing justice and an official investigation.none of them went and destroyed their cell phone so they can pretend all they want in the world that this is not a scandal that is even greater than the black sox scandal but they cant dodge facts that brady committed a crime obstructiing justice and because he is tom brady and goddel has his head up Krafts ass,he gets off scott free,free as a bird.

If it's possible for someone to be a bigger idiot than Phallics...YOU might have a shot! You have me on ignore...yet you say that Phallics handed me my ass on a platter? How would even know? Duh?

I post here continually on myriad topics. You two losers haven't been trolling this sight with "I hate Tom Brady!" strings all season. I assume that's because once again Brady is taking a flamethrower to the NFL! So now you're back?

What do you think?

2. John Elway
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Young

sad that people would think a cheating fraud and liar is even in the top ten in the superbowl era yeah.:up: only question is who is the greatest quarterback in the modern day era of the superbowl which would be between Montana,Bradshaw,and Elway,and yeah Maybe Marino. Manning is a funny choice since he panicked in the big game.lol It was the defense that won it for him in the last one.lol

Jim Kelly of the Bills would be even better than Brady,taking the team to four straight superbowls which is very impressive especially since HE had to play against a future hall of famer and one of the best QB's of all time Dan Marino AND a hall of fame coach who has the most wins Don Shula.he had to face both those guys TWICE a year to get to the superbowl. who did the tom brady face in that division? thats right,the jets,bills and dolphins,ALL teams that do not have a quarterback the last 15 years and that do not belong in the NFL they are so crappy high school teams could beat them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
"sad that people would think a cheating fraud and liar is even in the top ten in the superbowl era"

^^^
This truly embraces the spirit of this thread.

Accepting a lower stand is one thing, embracing that lower standard and romanticizing the act of cheating is another.

A poor statement on what society has become....

Obviously, the Millennials are not the generation that is screwing up society.

Sad clowns every last one of them.

Notice that Phallics continues to ignore my request that he show me an NFL team that hasn't been caught cheating.

His little buddy is too stupid to pick up on that because he has anyone who shows him up...on ignore!

Forum List

Back