Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Montana admitted to cheating, so did Rice. In fact I bet the NFL has found your favorite team cheating.
Have these alleged statements been investigated and determined to be true and established this cheating you are trying to float as truth?

Please produce the report by the appropriate investigative authority.

"Trying to float as truth?" That seems a bit derogatory when talking about admissions from the players involved.
Sorry bud this is very serious business I need the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination.

I didn't say you have to believe it. I said the way you described Papageorgio's posts was derogatory. You make it sound as though he's intentionally spreading lies rather than just repeating things that Montana and Rice have said.

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

The playback on the video has been disabled by the owner you numbskull.

Click the button that says Watch this video on YouTube then, you numbskull. :rofl: If that's a problem for you, you can use the url : https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdPfGuz5iM&feature=youtu.be
The Rice video seems to work fine, by the way.

But hey, if you feel better complaining about an embedded video not working than discussing the actual point, that's up to you. ;)

Last edited:
Wait, what? I'd like to see some elaboration on this. :)

Stickum and silicon were both used by the 9ers and Montana had knowledge. Also the 9ers would fake headset issues to allow Montana to run his set plays. No big deal, just like Brady wasn't a big deal. As Montana said, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

I'm just wondering how Montana is a "proven cheater" while Brady is not. :lol:

other way around brady apologist.:rolleyes:

what do all these people have in common?
Roger Clemons.
Barry Bonds
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire
Lance Armstrong
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheat
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots
you guessed it.this-* which makes them frauds because they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.
The only way the NFL can ever be reformed is two things.
1.there needs to be a law that prevents NFL teams moving anytime they want just cause they cant get their new precious stadium.
2.Belicheat and brady need to have every win taken away from them especially playoffs and superbowls.

You can live in denial all you want that they have created a the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and its even worse cause they have done it MULTIPLE times and gone unpunished for it however when you have DOZENS of former NFL players saying they are cheaters,then sorry,thse former NFL players have just a little bit more credibility than you do and know what they are talking about i think.
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you lose,and alex checkmates you.:lmao:

Do you even have any idea what my post said?

well I know you are in denial about government corruption and that we live in a facist dictatership with nothing but a bunch of criminals and mass murderers in washington running our country so I just assumed you are in denial how corrupt the NFL is as well and how thec cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history even bigger then the black scandal so i confess i did what you do when you look into 9/11,only read parts of your post.lol

My post was a single sentence. You read "parts" of my single sentence post?

Have these alleged statements been investigated and determined to be true and established this cheating you are trying to float as truth?

"Trying to float as truth?" That seems a bit derogatory when talking about admissions from the players involved.
Sorry bud this is very serious business I need the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination.

I didn't say you have to believe it. I said the way you described Papageorgio's posts was derogatory. You make it sound as though he's intentionally spreading lies rather than just repeating things that Montana and Rice have said.

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

Click the button that says Watch this video on YouTube then, you numbskull. :rofl: If that's a problem for you, you can use the url : https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdPfGuz5iM&feature=youtu.be

But hey, if you feel better complaining about an embedded video not working than discussing the actual point, that's up to you. ;)

You are not only gullible, you are a total idiot:slap:

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

That was not conclusive .....get the the appropriate investigative authority to make a determination

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

Ah, the irony. You call me an idiot after you are unable or unwilling to press a button to view a video on youtube, and then you complain about statements not being conclusive when I have already explained that my problem was with the derogatory way in which you described Papageorgio's post, not with whether or not you believe the things Rice and Montana said.

I wonder, just what sort of investigation do you think is going to occur regarding incidents from decades ago in NFL games?

If you think Rice and Montana are both lying about what happened while they played, fine. That doesn't mean that someone pointing those statements out as evidence is some sort of shot in the dark attempt to make people believe other NFL greats engaged in cheating.

Who would be "the appropriate investigative authority" and why would you believe their conclusions over the admission of someone saying they engaged in some sort of cheating?

I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

Jim Brown was the greatest all time.

I look at Jim Brown and he was big, fast and strong. A man among boys
But you have to look at the size, strength and speed of those who were trying to tackle him.
Would he dominate today? He would probably be one of the better backs in the league. But he would not get away with a lot of what he got away with in the 50s
Yea but the Jim Brown today would be bigger than all the guys today.

Guys like Jim Brown aren't born everyday

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

I saw the vid, pinhead.

You can run all you want all over with that snippet of bullshit. It is meaningless.

What the hell are you talking about? How am I running anywhere over anything?

Montana and Rice both admitted to cheating or knowing about cheating while they played. Papageorgio pointed that out. You were an ass in replying to that, implying that Papa was lying or making things up. I can see from your few posts since that being an ass is your default position.

If you think that admissions of guilt are meaningless, that's your choice.

I saw the vid, pinhead.

Montana and Rice both admitted to cheating or knowing about cheating while they played. Papageorgio pointed that out. You were an ass in replying to that, implying that Papa was lying or making things up. I can see from your few posts since that being an ass is your default position.

Montana and Rice made some statements that an overreaching dolt like yourself want to read into. Now show me where the appropriate investigative authority to made that determination.

Fact is Brady and the Patriots have that dubious honor not Montana and Rice.:itsok:

I saw the vid, pinhead.

Montana and Rice made some statements that an overreaching dolt like yourself want to read into. Now show me where the appropriate investigative authority to made that determination.

Fact is Brady and the Patriots have that dubious honor not Montana and Rice.:itsok:

Read into? Rice said he used Stickum. Montana said his linemen, offensive and defensive, sprayed themselves with silicone so they were harder to get a grip on. Montana even described it as "it wasn't illegal, but it was illegal." I'm not reading anything into their statements.

I've never said Brady didn't get caught or that he wasn't guilty.

Your obsession with "appropriate investigative authority" is cute. :p

Not that I think he needs this super bowl to cement it, but without a doubt if he wins this there is no more debate. No one has done more with less than tom Brady.

I saw the vid, pinhead.

Read into? Rice said he used Stickum. Montana said his linemen, offensive and defensive, sprayed themselves with silicone so they were harder to get a grip on. Montana even described it as "it wasn't illegal, but it was illegal." I'm not reading anything into their statements.

I've never said Brady didn't get caught or that he wasn't guilty.

Your obsession with "appropriate investigative authority" is cute. :p
You have proven nothing. Just like very other Kool-Ade drinking fool who will gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to support a liar and a fraud. The NFL allows a cheater to continue to play in an effort to gain more cash at the end of the day rather than stand for clean competition and still reap a healthy bottom line.

A very poor and tainted product the NFL shoves down the public's throat.

They all cheat to one degree or another. I find the whole issue pretty silly. Brady and Montana are two great QBs.
Obviously you adhere to a lower standard of practice where dishonesty is the norm. Not all consider that to be acceptable.

Obviously you are mistaken, why is one player cheating different than another player cheating?
Establish those facts based on a report by the appropriate investigative authority.

Montana admitted to cheating, so did Rice. In fact I bet the NFL has found your favorite team cheating.

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

Obviously you are mistaken, why is one player cheating different than another player cheating?
Establish those facts based on a report by the appropriate investigative authority.

Lol!

Here's Rice:

Here's Montana :

They worked for me, it must be someone else who is a numbskull. Lol!

Obviously you adhere to a lower standard of practice where dishonesty is the norm. Not all consider that to be acceptable.

Talk to Rice and Montana, are you claiming they lied? Take it up with them, it is well documented. www.yourteamcheats.com

Nope.. not a appropriate investigative authority

Nope.. not a appropriate investigative authority

So you think Rice and Montana are liars. Lol!

Forum List

Back