Is Tracy Ullman Conservative, or just a good comedian?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have watched a few of the new Tracy Ullman videos from her new show on the BBC.....and she is either a conservative, or just a good comedian.....she makes fun of political correctness and anti-Christian bias.....

I have watched a few of the new Tracy Ullman videos from her new show on the BBC.....and she is either a conservative, or just a good comedian.....she makes fun of political correctness and anti-Christian bias.....

You found a show that you didn't automatically assume is part of the vast global conspiracy trying to hold you down? Come on, I bet if you try hard enough you can make the connection.

I like her...but if she jumps on the hate train..I wont like her any more.

You found a show that you didn't automatically assume is part of the vast global conspiracy trying to hold you down? Come on, I bet if you try hard enough you can make the connection.

The left has taken off their masks, so liberal bias is no longer hidden It's easy to tell who the players are these days.

Good comedy is rooted in recognized truths. She done good.

She makes fun of Trump in some of her videos...but the thing is, since she also makes fun of dumb left wingers...it isn't a problem...... she seems to hit both sides, which is the job of comedians.... too many of the American side of comedy forgot that...

She makes fun of Trump in some of her videos...but the thing is, since she also makes fun of dumb left wingers...it isn't a problem...... she seems to hit both sides, which is the job of comedians.... too many of the American side of comedy forgot that...

When did the job of a comedian become anything other than making people laugh? :eusa_think:

When did the job of a comedian become anything other than making people laugh? :eusa_think:

When the left took over hollywood and the media....

That would be a good question for Colbert or Kimmel and David Letterman.

At least when John Stewart was on despite being liberal, he would rip on both parties.

Forum List

Back