Is transface a problem in Hollywood?

37 states now fool
Yep we becoming a Sodom and we will be treated like one, fool.
By who? :eusa_think:
Someone a lot more powerful than yourself. He will also make sure you will spend eternity somewhere you won't be happy. So enjoy.
Your impotent rage amuses me.
It's all about those fellows that are sensitive and are scared of the thought that someone may be different...
I not scared, are you? I just don't agree with their lifestyle. That's all. I don't hate, that's what liberals do.

Yep we becoming a Sodom and we will be treated like one, fool.
By who? :eusa_think:
Someone a lot more powerful than yourself. He will also make sure you will spend eternity somewhere you won't be happy. So enjoy.
Rage? Lol the sooner the better for me, living eternity without liberals will be heavenly. Pun intended.
The better for Earth too.
You can have it, liberals has already created a cesspool. The devil will be waiting for the opportunity to torture you for eternity. If you choose.

Rage? Lol the sooner the better for me, living eternity without liberals will be heavenly. Pun intended.
The better for Earth too.
You can have it, liberals has already created a cesspool. The devil will be waiting for the opportunity to torture you for eternity. If you choose.
Okay :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back