🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump a Democratic "wolf" in Republican clothing?

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
I came this idea few days after Trump put himself up on the run. Of course I have no other proof but my own beliefs. But here are the arguments:
1) He's Rich and has tight connections everywhere in Washington.
2) Couple of months ago no one spoke about him. Now he's the most talked politician of the GOP.
3) He's too aggressive against his party fellows. So he may not share the Republican beliefs.
4) But regardless all the previous points he can distract the votes from the other GOP candidates. But he's not likely to win the election on his own. So he's probably doing that for somebody from the Dems. Hopefully for Sanders. But let's be honest, Hillary is more likely to be his fellow. It's known that they are the old friends
Is Trump The Democrat Wolf In GOP Clothing Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

600x4113.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the link form infowars. It's just a proof that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
P.P.S. The responds may show us who is a Trump's paid troll here

I don't believe Trump is loyal to anyone or any party. For Trump loyalty is something you buy.

Including his own country. Hiring illegals, sending his business to China - indefensible.

I wonder why he called Bill Clinton. And, how do RWs feel about him giving so much money to the Cliontons?

Trump is a shit GOP candidate. His appeal mystifies me. He has supported everything conservatives oppose: gun control, abortion, corporate bailouts, etc. Back in 08 he was trumpeting what a great person Hillary Clinton is.

I came this idea few days after Trump put himself up on the run. Of course I have no other proof but my own beliefs. But here are the arguments:
2) Couple of months ago no one spoke about him. Now he's the most talked politician of the GOP.
3) He's too aggressive against his party fellows. So he may not share the Republican beliefs.
4) But regardless all the previous points he can distract the votes from the other GOP candidates. But he's not likely to win the election on his own. So he's probably doing that for somebody from the Dems. Hopefully for Sanders. But let's be honest, Hillary is more likely to be his fellow. It's known that they are the old friends
Is Trump The Democrat Wolf In GOP Clothing Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

600x4113.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the link form infowars. It's just a proof that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Most would be ashamed to admit to thinking the same way Alex Jones thinks and would never advertise that in public.

Most would be ashamed to admit to thinking the same way Alex Jones thinks and would never advertise that in public.

You'd better proved me and all the others that we were wrong!
Of course Trump's image is attractive for the ignorant mass, but honestly the big policy is never that simple! Waiting for the answer:afro:

You'd better proved me and all the others that we were wrong!
Of course Trump's image is attractive for the ignorant mass, but honestly the big policy is never that simple! Waiting for the answer:afro:

No need for me to prove anyone wrong. I'm just enjoying the show. I have said that if trump is a DNC plant, whoever is responsible deserves a big raise. I really think it is nothing more than what it is on the surface. A rich blowhard saying crazy things that the right agrees with.

Of course not. If anything, this is just a stunt to further his brand. I think for many of these politicians, they aren't really serious about running for President. But running on the national stage will help their national careers. It gets their name out there. They will have ten times the name recognition against any opponent they ever face again. After this, they can parley it into books, shows, business deals, etc. This is what Trump always does best. His name IS his brand and his bread and butter.

1438612432-20150803.png

I can't believe how ignorant folks are. They have to, they MUST always pigeon hole people as THIS or THAT.

What? A person can't be an independent thinker? Trump is his own man, with his own ideas. Neither the Democrats or the Republicans own him. That's why the establishment was out to destroy him before the debates even started. It's also why everything you read, from the CIA run info wars, to the MSM, will always be negative from here on out.

He'll run with the partisans that he feels comfortable with, to achieve his own ends. If you don't understand how interest groups and buying influence work, you don't understand American politics.

The Clintons are powerful, so he USED THEM, to achieve his own ends. That is all. I really don't understand why rabid partisans on the right are too stupid to understand this.

He should give some to all the other candidates running against him. That would be great press. :lmao:

The Republican Party is not a religion or cult. There is no set of Republican beliefs.

Voters should vote for a candidate, not for a party.

The Republican Party is not a religion or cult. There is no set of Republican beliefs.

Voters should vote for a candidate, not for a party.

Heretic!!!! Burn 'em at the stake! :lmao:

600x4113.jpg

Bill Clinton is laughing his ass off:

"That dumb boy thinks I don't want him to run... he-he-he...!! Oh that's rich!!"

Forum List

Back