Is Trump a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Wasting US money on walls and wanting us to go bankrupt.

Wanting to spread around nuclear weapons.

Wanting to end NATO.

Dividing America.

Thinking former KGB Agent Putin who invaded and annexed part of the Ukraine is a wonderful man and his hero?

I think this is pretty much the definition of Manchurian Candidate.

Oh brother... no, I think he's a Martian candidate!!!

I was watching a former ambassador to Russia talking about Trump saying Obama created Isis. He said that has been one of Russia's pieces of misinformation for years. That he was surprised to hear that coming from Trump since it's a common myth in Russia.

See?

Manchurian Candidate.
Where is the clip?

An anonymous source close to a former president revealed that it was well known that obama created isis and was well paid for it by Saudi Arabia.

Wanting to end NATO.

Dividing America.

Thinking former KGB Agent Putin who invaded and annexed part of the Ukraine is a wonderful man and his hero?

Just when I think you can't get any dumber you outdo yourself.
Which one is wrong?

The wall? No.

Wanting to spread nuclear weapons? No.

Saying we might end NATO? No.

Thinking Putin's a hero? No.

Thinking you aren't a moron? No.

So far, it looks like I've been right about everything.
I like it when you double down Derp. Derp
And still, you couldn't point out which one was is wrong. Derp derp

Ok then, you're a serial sex abuser.

Prove me wrong.

Wanting to end NATO.

Dividing America.

Which one is wrong?

The wall? No.

Prove me wrong.
That doesn't even make sense.
You know what Trump has said about building a wall.
You know what Trump has said about spreading around nuclear weapons.
You know what Trump has said about NATO.
You know what Trump has said about Putin.

And then you call me a serial sex abuser?

See what I mean? No sense.

I was watching a former ambassador to Russia talking about Trump saying Obama created Isis. He said that has been one of Russia's pieces of misinformation for years. That he was surprised to hear that coming from Trump since it's a common myth in Russia.

See?

Manchurian Candidate.
Where is the clip?

An anonymous source close to a former president revealed that it was well known that obama created isis and was well paid for it by Saudi Arabia.
Which clip are you talking about:

Trump's Pants on Fire claim on Obama, Clinton founding ISIS

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Which one is wrong?

The wall? No.

Prove me wrong.
That doesn't even make sense.
You know what Trump has said about building a wall.
You know what Trump has said about spreading around nuclear weapons.
You know what Trump has said about NATO.
You know what Trump has said about Putin.

And then you call me a serial sex abuser?

See what I mean? No sense.
Do you know what most of us have said about you?

See?

Manchurian Candidate.
Where is the clip?

tom-pantsonfire.gif
Obama is 100% responsible for ISIS.

Melania is a commie plant

That's why she doesn't remember her past
Like you I defended Michelle Obama at every turn on this board. Now your true intentions come out it appears.
Is there no level that you won't stoop to?
And now, with millions pouring in from the Ukraine into the Trump campaign, things are really starting to look very, very Manchurian.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine
None

"It was a weird thing for the people in Ukraine, because they could not imagine how an American strategist agreed to cooperate with Putin’s friend. It was confusing. But Manafort played a decisive role in the victory of Yanukovych," Ukrainian political expert Oleg Kravchenko told us.

Manafort’s work for Yanukovych and the Party of Regions was kept out of the media as Ukrainian politicians feared of accusations of meddling by the United States. They signed confidentiality agreements to protect the arrangement, and Manafort would not comment on his cooperation with Ukrainian politicians. He refused interviews from Ukrainian journalists, saying he was not a public figure. It’s unclear if Manafort speaks Ukrainian or Russian, but reporters would spot him at the posh InterContinental Kyiv hotel.

------------------------------

The difference between GOP conspiracies of Hillary and Democrats looking at Russian ties with Trump is that one has legs and the other doesn't. Very rarely do you hear of these conspiracies coming from Democrats. I know Republicans have tried to tie Hillary to Putin through her family's foundation, but we already know how suspicious Hillary is of Russia and rightly so.

Trump on the other hand, is flattered by Putin but with Trump's "vicious" foreign and security policies, clearly, Putin and Trump share many of the same views.

See?

Manchurian Candidate.
Where is the clip?

tom-pantsonfire.gif
Obama is 100% responsible for ISIS.
Grandpa said:Obama is 100% responsible for ISIS

The rest of the world says:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Like you I defended Michelle Obama at every turn on this board. Now your true intentions come out it appears.
And now, with millions pouring in from the Ukraine into the Trump campaign, things are really starting to look very, very Manchurian.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine
None

"It was a weird thing for the people in Ukraine, because they could not imagine how an American strategist agreed to cooperate with Putin’s friend. It was confusing. But Manafort played a decisive role in the victory of Yanukovych," Ukrainian political expert Oleg Kravchenko told us.

Manafort’s work for Yanukovych and the Party of Regions was kept out of the media as Ukrainian politicians feared of accusations of meddling by the United States. They signed confidentiality agreements to protect the arrangement, and Manafort would not comment on his cooperation with Ukrainian politicians. He refused interviews from Ukrainian journalists, saying he was not a public figure. It’s unclear if Manafort speaks Ukrainian or Russian, but reporters would spot him at the posh InterContinental Kyiv hotel.

The difference between GOP conspiracies of Hillary and Democrats looking at Russian ties with Trump is that one has legs and the other doesn't. Very rarely do you hear of these conspiracies coming from Democrats. I know Republicans have tried to tie Hillary to Putin through her family's foundation, but we already know how suspicious Hillary is of Russia and rightly so.

Trump on the other hand, is flattered by Putin but with Trump's "vicious" foreign and security policies, clearly, Putin and Trump share many of the same views.

When did dems decide Putin was a bad guy?
Didn't Hillary's reset button make him a nice guy?

None

Do a little reading about her tenure as SOS nitwit. Learn something. It would make you a better, uh, what ever you are.

None

I think Rderp has some fanatical delusion that I care about his opinion.

None

Do a little reading about her tenure as SOS nitwit. Learn something. It would make you a better, uh, what ever you are.

Do a little reading about her tenure as SOS nitwit.

Did she make Putin our buddy forever during her term?
Obama said he'd be more flexible after 2012, is that because Putin was a bad guy?

Why don't you teach me all about it?

None

but we already know how suspicious Hillary is of Russia and rightly so.

hqdefault.jpg

Did the reset button tip you off? DERP!

None

I think Rderp has some fanatical delusion that I care about his opinion.
I never thought you did. I always thought you only cared about yourself. And so far, that's something we can both agree upon.

None

hqdefault.jpg

How you can compare the scientific community here asking for help from the scientific community there to an infiltration to our democratic system and a direct threat to our country proves you don't know anything about either.

Wanting to end NATO.

Dividing America.

I agree! I think Trump and his commie wife are both Manchurian Candidates.

None

hqdefault.jpg

How you can compare the scientific community here asking for help from the scientific community there to an infiltration to our democratic system and a direct threat to our country proves you don't know anything about either.

Hillary's reset was about science?
Why is Hillary "rightly suspicious" of Russia?

None

hqdefault.jpg

Putin is a dictator. We are all that stands between him and the resurgence of the Soviet empire. He invaded Georgia. He invaded the Ukraine. He annexed Crimea. He supports one of the most brutal dictators in History. His entire government is run as if controlled by a mafia.

Either you are one stupid fuck or you do a good job of pretending to be one.

None

hqdefault.jpg

Putin is a dictator. We are all that stands between him and the resurgence of the Soviet empire. He invaded Georgia. He invaded the Ukraine. He annexed Crimea. He supports one of the most brutal dictators in History. His entire government is run as if controlled by a mafia.

Either you are one stupid fuck or you do a good job of pretending to be one.
When Republicans are in charge you bitch about policing the world (countries with dictators) Now you want us to stand up to Russia. Not to mention Romney made the observation about Russia YEARS ago & you fucktards mocked him for it.

I think we know who the stupid fuck in this scenario is. Look in the mirror

Forum List

Back