Is Trump being truthful about the coronavirus?

Is Trump being truthful about the coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Do you trust him? Do you believe him? It seems to me that he is much more concerned about the economy and his reelection than the truth about the coronavirus. He seems to be in daily contradiction to the scientists and public health officials. What do you think?

Do you trust him? Do you believe him? It seems to me that he is much more concerned about the economy and his reelection than the truth about the coronavirus. He seems to be in daily contradiction to the scientists and public health officials. What do you think?

Really, he and the CDC seemed to be in total agreement today. Perhaps you should lose the regressive glasses.

The Trump administration is on top of the virus. Much more so than if a Democrat was in office. It's why he declared a public health emergency back on Jan 31 and started quarantining people who flew in from certain areas. 1.1 million tests this weekend and 1 million more early next week. Private companies getting involved.

Perhaps you should get a second opinion from the "Obama Doctors".
OIP.2txf3BG1AGCKaqnfcGbOdgHaEu

If we can't trust Trump to be truthful on little things - how can we trust him to be truthful on big things? Trump has a major credibility problem.

Impeach him -- again!

He'll be the most Impeached President in history!

I take the "Obama lowered the sea levels" side of the aisle sew cereally

Since Trump isn't a Dr or scientist or medical professional....anything he's been saying is based on the information relayed to him. So it's not a matter of whether he's lying, being truthful or not or trustworthiness...….but the amount of information available to him, that keeps changing on a daily basis.

The information overload hyped by the media since the virus hit US soil has been contradictory. Most MSM's headlines and resulting stories are written to strike fear & panic, while actual medical sources are saying to use common sense practices to avoid exposure, and risk of infection.

If you actually look at the real numbers of this supposed 'GLOBAL PANDEMIC'...….yes thousands are infected and numbers are continuing to climb......and 3,400(?) have died from it with the greatest numbers in China. In the US, our current death rate from the virus is 17 with more than half that were residents of the same nursing home. The majority of the others are also elderly with either underlying health problems and/or had travelled abroad.

Then compare that to previous flu outbreaks (swine, bird, Sars, Mers, etc) where many more had died within a larger scope of dynamics (not just elderly, but kids as well, that seem to be immune from this one)

Fat Donnie cannot be trusted. His putrid mental capacity does not warrant any type of emotion or well being to the citizens of this country. In short, he thinks only about himself. He is a sick fuck.

The Trump administration is on top of the virus. Much more so than if a Democrat was in office. It's why he declared a public health emergency back on Jan 31 and started quarantining people who flew in from certain areas. 1.1 million tests this weekend and 1 million more early next week. Private companies getting involved.
It sounds like a promotion for Trump's BS lying. So, provide proof with a link or admit you are a brainwashed Trump sucker.

100% honest...if he is asked a question that the CDC can't answer he says we don't know yet....dems trying to make hay here will cost them...never politicize a virus.....

If we can't trust Trump to be truthful on little things - how can we trust him to be truthful on big things? Trump has a major credibility problem.
We can trust him on the “big things” due to his record as President. He’s grown the economy, given us record low unemployment rates, been tough on China when no one else would, kept us out of stupid new wars when no one else would, and gave us great new Justices on the SCOTUS.

Now, tell us why we should trust senile Quid Pro Joe?

Really, he and the CDC seemed to be in total agreement today. Perhaps you should lose the regressive glasses.
We need to dig up some old Ebola posts and see how understanding the cons were about Obama's handling of the situation. As I recall, the coronavirus 'scare' is mild in comparison.

Do you also post under the nom de plume Berg 80?

It sounds like a promotion for Trump's BS lying. So, provide proof with a link or admit you are a brainwashed Trump sucker.
His history is that he expects people who he is in charge of to produce. He sees the flak thrown at him by the propaganda shills as a deterrent

His history is that he expects people who he is in charge of to produce. He sees the flak thrown at him by the propaganda shills as a deterrent
His history is he lies and misinforms to cover-up his failures and blunders. Shortly after he assured the country anyone who needed testing for Coronavirus could and would be tested, official spokesperson VP Pence announced during a press conference the test kits were not available in quantities needed but promised they would be....soon, confirming Trump was lying and misinforming.

We need to dig up some old Ebola posts and see how understanding the cons were about Obama's handling of the situation. As I recall, the coronavirus 'scare' is mild in comparison.

Obama did all he could to help Ebola find a US host. He let infected people roam about the country

3574a2e4-2818-4031-b2e0-562af8e01434.jpg

Nah. No reason to keep him in a Level IV hospital bed, the apartment complex is just as safe

Forum List

Back