Is Trump "doubting" his own victory???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
"THREE to FIVE million "illegals" voted in this last election," spews the orange charlatan.

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he got more votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

In other words, what makes Trump believe that allof these illegal votes were ONLY for Clinton and not some for him also?

The question remaining is this: When will conservatives finally realize that Trump may be delusional and, if so, a danger to ALL of us?

Last edited:
Seems to me he's kicking your candyass, so I don't think he's doubting much of anything....

After all, he's POTUS..,

1308775475557.png

"THREE to FIVE million "illegals" voted in this last election," spews the orange charlatan.

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he gotmore votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

In other words, what makes Trump believe that allof these illegal votes were ONLY for Clinton and not some for him also?

The question remaining is this: When will conservatives finally realize that Trump may be delusional and, if so, a danger to ALL of us?
You democrats are fucked.....:lol:

Trump to launch massive investigation into democrat voter fraud...

• Banned
Actually, my dear right wingers, I'm enjoying ridiculing both Trump and you morons who actually worship the orange charlatan....LOL

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he gotmore votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

Hillary's popular vote increase came from California. California offers motor voter and gives driver's licenses to illegals.

It's not hard to figure out.

There were several states that wanted to purge dead people from voter lists. That effort was called racist.

We should have had a national cleaning house on this issue long ago. I was just looking at the California voter verification page. There is supposed to be a verification form sent out before national elections. That's never been done.

Clean it up. It's time.

Hillary's popular vote increase came from California. California offers motor voter and gives driver's licenses to illegals.

There were several states that wanted to purge dead people from voter lists. That effort was called racist.

We should have had a national cleaning house on this issue long ago. I was just looking at the California voter verification page. There is supposed to be a verification form sent out before national elections. That's never been done.

Clean it up. It's time.
Garbage, is all that you can do is parrot right wing garbage?

Actually, my dear right wingers, I'm enjoying ridiculing both Trump and you morons who actually worship the orange charlatan....LOL

That's good.

And yet, it's your issues that are being flushed down the tidy hole. Seems a bit incongruous.

Clean it up. It's time.

Texas has MORE Latino/Hispanics than California....Should we "investigate" Texas also?LOL

He just wants to make sure the goddamn illegals don't get to vote in 2020. After all, despite lax voter ID laws in commie states like California it is illegal for illegals to vote.

He just wants to make sure the goddamn illegals don't get to vote in 2020. After all, despite lax voter ID laws in commie states like California it is illegal for illegals to vote.
Illegals do not vote and you have no proof that they do.

Clean it up. It's time.

Texas has MORE Latino/Hispanics than California....Should we "investigate" Texas also?LOL

Could be why Texas is trying to implement voter ID, eh?

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he got more votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

Trump is an egomaniac and a pathological liar. He'll say whatever makes him look better, with absolutely no regard for the truth.

Forum List

Back