Is Trump "doubting" his own victory???

Here is a website that shows a map with voter ID requirements by state. Read the information on the site. It's short so those among us that are reading and/or comprehension deficient should have no problems in understanding it.

Notice the States (62%) that have a "No ID requirement" or "non-strict, non-photo ID" to vote.

Read the site, mouse-over each state, and then tell US where voter fraud is possible, and possibly likely.

Voter identification laws by state - Ballotpedia
Why can't states just verify a signature and not go through the process of voter ID?
So hand-writing experts will be needed at voting locations rather than having a valid ID....which is required to check out a library book, rent a car, drive, etc?! :p

Easier to buy a fake ID than to forge a signature
The ID gig keeps people from voting, which is exactly what Republicans want. Republicans don't win elections when everyone votes, only when they can reduce the number of people who do vote
/--- How does an ID requirement prevent someone from voting when they needed an ID to register? If someone drives to the polling station, shouldn't they have a driver's license on them as required by law? Well don't they , Punk?

The starting point it to determine how many illegal aliens there are in the country.

Well, according to you and your orange clown, we have had one "illegal alien" from Kenya sitting in the oval office for 8 years.......LOL

BTW....it was Michelle Obama who said that Kenya was his 'home country."
You should take your disagreement up with her.

BTW....it was Michelle Obama who said that Kenya was his 'home country."
You should take your disagreement up with her.
And notice how they avoid how it was proven Hillary's Campaign started spreading the 'Birther' issue around in 2008? Poor snowflakes.. :p

But actually you right wingers are "correct".....We should VOID or DISCOUNT this past election and have another one....this time without all those "illegals" voting.....LOL

And notice how they avoid how it was proven Hillary's Campaign started spreading the 'Birther' issue around in 2008? Poor snowflakes.. :p

NO, NO, I am looking forward for Trump's "private investigators" coming back from Hawaii, all tanned and rested after all these years and tell us what they discovered about Obama's birth certificate....LOL

But actually you right wingers are "correct".....We should VOID or DISCOUNT this past election and have another one....this time without all those "illegals" voting.....LOL
Sorry, you snowflakes had your shot.

You ran the worst candidate in US history.
She lost.
Your recount failed.
Your 'Popular Vote win' claim failed.
Your attempt to flip Electoral Voters failed.
Your 'Russian' gambit failed.

It's over...

Day 3 of the Trump Presidency - moving on.

NO, NO, I am looking forward for Trump's "private investigators" coming back from Hawaii, all tanned and rested after all these years and tell us what they discovered about Obama's birth certificate....LOL
You wait for that...You can also re-read Hillary's notes on how she claimed Barry was not American... and you can wait for the election to be overturned because Hillary won the popular Vote as well. Good luck with that. The rest of us are moving on.

I can only imagine your reaction if Obama had done the same- lie, lie, lie

But... but... but... Obama DID lie!

Ya know, I read a leaked classified document the other day about Obama and brummelben.

Obama was campaigning before a group of people and was talking about how toughness it takes to be President.

In the middle of his speech, Obama reached into a box and pulled out a big ol' snapping turtle. He then pulled out his dick and let the turtle latch right on to the head.

Obama walked around for several more minutes touting his toughness and intelligence, after which he pinched the turtle's eyes to make it let go.

Standing there holding the turtle, Obama scanned the front row of the attendees. He pointed at brummelben and asked, "Do think you can do that?"

Ben meekly got to his feet and said, "Yes Mr. President, I think I can, but you don't have to put my eyes out."

yes, you've helped to make Russia and China VERY happy......LOL

"...you've helped to make Russia and China VERY happy......LOL"

One of the problems for the resurrection campaign of the Coastal Party, the Democrats, is how truly stupid their adherents are.

You in particular.

As useless as this is.....let me smack you in the face with facts and logic:

1. The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

2. If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”
Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

I don't expect you to have an answer.

Why can't states just verify a signature and not go through the process of voter ID?

Explain how relying on a signature is in any way proof of identification. How would said signature be "verified"? What technology would be inexpensive enough to be available to every voting place in America? Ever heard of a forged signature?

The only fool-proof way to identify someone is by a state-issued photo ID.

Yeah, sounds like you're having the time of your life

Actually I am....I was tired of "defending" Hillary, whom I did not like very much, and NOW you morons have given us an orangy clown to really have fun at bashing.
ah!, defending the indefensible can be quite exhausting...I guess if you are really enjoying yourself and your luck holds out you will have 8 years of pure bliss ahead of you...good luck with that.

One of the problems for the resurrection campaign of the Coastal Party, the Democrats, is how truly stupid their adherents are.

You in particular.

1. The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

2. If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”

Expect what you want, but Dan Coats is director of national intelligence....he was NOT nominated to be secretary of state or ambassador to Russia. Coats was a favor that Trump owed to Pence.

AND, China should also be happy about the TPP because now China can have a free hand in influencing the entire area with their trade deals and environmental fuck ups.

You in particular.

Expect what you want, but Dan Coats is director of national intelligence....he was NOT nominated to be secretary of state or ambassador to Russia. Coats was a favor that Trump owed to Pence.

AND, China should also be happy about the TPP because now China can have a free hand in influencing the entire area with their trade deals and environmental fuck ups.

Excellent!

Yours is the rare attempt by a Liberal acolyte to actually attempt to support their claim!

Explain how relying on a signature is in any way proof of identification. How would said signature be "verified"? What technology would be inexpensive enough to be available to every voting place in America? Ever heard of a forged signature?

Explain just how someone would walk into a precinct to vote and would know my signature and just how it looks?

Explain just how someone would walk into a precinct to vote and would know my signature and just how it looks?

What makes you imagine that anyone is checking?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

"THREE to FIVE million "illegals" voted in this last election," spews the orange charlatan.

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he got more votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

In other words, what makes Trump believe that allof these illegal votes were ONLY for Clinton and not some for him also?

The question remaining is this: When will conservatives finally realize that Trump may be delusional and, if so, a danger to ALL of us?

Well he's sure got you occupied and wondering. LOL

"THREE to FIVE million "illegals" voted in this last election," spews the orange charlatan.

Bear in mind that 3 to 5 million illegal voters is the equivalent of about the population of half a dozen states combined. But the main question about Trump's delusional claim rests with the fact that if the claim was even remotely true, does that mean that......possibly......he got more votes from these illegal voters than he should have honestly received?

In other words, what makes Trump believe that allof these illegal votes were ONLY for Clinton and not some for him also?

The question remaining is this: When will conservatives finally realize that Trump may be delusional and, if so, a danger to ALL of us?

Well he's sure got you occupied and wondering. LOL
if that man had a brain he would investigate first, and back up his claim with proof. It just goes to show you what we are dealing with

Forum List

Back