Is Trump Fit to be Reelected?

Helsinki, Finland, July 16, 2018, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial and pivoted to complaining about the Democratic National Committee's server and missing emails from Hillary Clinton's personal account.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference after he spent about two hours in a room alone with Putin.

GettyImages-8727806941-e1521676525104-1024x637.jpg

We still have no idea what was said during those two hours. Why?

Meeting alone with the Russia leader was unprecedented, unwise, and totally unexplained.

Putin knows what they talked about and so do Putin's closest advisors. American intelligence and National Security Council do not know.

Absolutely not fit. Between his age and his mercurial temperament he should not get a second term.
Absolutely the best pro-America president ever, regardless of the floaters.

Helsinki, Finland, July 16, 2018, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial and pivoted to complaining about the Democratic National Committee's server and missing emails from Hillary Clinton's personal account.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference after he spent about two hours in a room alone with Putin.

GettyImages-8727806941-e1521676525104-1024x637.jpg

Meeting alone with the Russia leader was unprecedented, unwise, and totally unexplained.

Putin knows what they talked about and so do Putin's closest advisors. American intelligence and National Security Council do not know.

you weren't there. why would you know? hmmm, need an open mic like obammy

A better question would be, is the OP fit to continue stealing oxygen? You have to be profoundly stupid to even ask if Trump is "fit" to be in that office especially if you're one of the utter imbeciles who voted for the meat puppet faggot he replaced.

Would I like to have seen a more dignified character with real conservative credentials get elected? Of course, and the bed wetters would hate that even more.

I predict that being for trump will become hip and cool. Democrats will be shunned as useful idiots.

It's already happening. The kids see their Gen-X candidates as freaks and fools, which they are. The minorities are sick of being hustled by Ivy League crackers who show open hostility for those they claim to be looking out for. Blacks determine what's hip and cool and the young suburban whites follow along like sheep. Blacks are switching to Trump because he's gotten them jobs, has proven himself not to be a racist or warmonger, and is fun to watch.

A better question would be, is the OP fit to continue stealing oxygen? You have to be profoundly stupid to even ask if Trump is "fit" to be in that office especially if you're one of the utter imbeciles who voted for the meat puppet faggot he replaced.

Would I like to have seen a more dignified character with real conservative credentials get elected? Of course, and the bed wetters would hate that even more.

well you know the OP knows everything there is to know about trump, where he wipes his ass, picks his nose fingers his prick and all that. just ask him. No doubt he was there at his last crap!!! most likely handed him the toilet tissues.

Again, like in 2016, it's the Democrats election to lose.

It should be a massive victory. But they could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.

Kennedy choose Johnson because it was politically good for the ticket, it wasn't ideological. Not personal (he didn't like Johnson).

Clinton should have chosen Sanders. That was her biggest mistake.

Not to say Trumpybear is incompetent or suffering for dementia, but no he's not fit to be a President, he never was and it shows. He's fit to be the Don of the WWE. He made a great one of those. Fake shit.

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.
Lol, so you say breaking campaign promises makes you unfit. Then by your own words Obama should've never got a second term. I can think of only one campaign promise he kept, but he told several lies about Obama care.

It should be a massive victory. But they could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.

Kennedy choose Johnson because it was politically good for the ticket, it wasn't ideological. Not personal (he didn't like Johnson).

Not to say Trumpybear is incompetent or suffering for dementia, but no he's not fit to be a President, he never was and it shows. He's fit to be the Don of the WWE. He made a great one of those. Fake shit.

Both running from New England states, not politically feasible.

Bernie supporter's energy was more important and it would have helped carried those rust belt states white vote that went to Trump.

What sort of excitement\energy did Tim bring to the table? I mean I guess he's a good enough man but Bernie got the crowds excited.

and i disagree. well?

Bernie supporter's energy was more important and it would have helped carried those rust belt states white vote that went to Trump.

What sort of excitement\energy did Tim bring to the table? I mean I guess he's a good enough man but Bernie got the crowds excited.

nice dream

All the stupid Moon Bats felt Obama was fit to be reelected after four years of his incompetency, failure, corruption, weakness and lies. So I don't think those Moon Bat Bozos are very qualified to make a comment on Trump. They have lost their credibility.

and i disagree. well?

:agree: :beer:

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.
You're delusional, best POTUS ever. Better than any demoncrap like obuthole or killary.

I'd prefer not to see him reelected, but seeing the gaggle of loons you people are pimping throwing him out could be worse.

nice dream

Nah, just a thought. Dreams are for Tangerine Trees and Marmalade Skies.....

You're not a conservative, nor are you a patriot. You are curmudgeon, a fascist and a bigot. You are a pathological hater of anyone with ideas or opinions which offend your authoritarian nature.

This comment of mine is not sour grapes nor is it an attack on your character, it is a description of every post you have ever made.

No.

I'd prefer not to see him reelected, but seeing the gaggle of loons you people are pimping throwing him out could be worse.

Really? I recall a few months back you bragging about the size of your paycheck thanks to the Trump tax cuts. You're here a lot lately so one has to wonder if you lost that job despite your wonderful personality?

Forum List

Back