Is Trump Fit To remain as the President of the USA?

Do you want a liar for President of the USA-?

• yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something about making 7 billion dollars and ceo'ing 255 multimillion dollar corporations.
What have you done lately?
I haven't hurt other people by stealing from them all my life like Trump has. That's what I've done lately. Are you a supporter of criminals?

Exactly who has he stolen from? Care to put some facts to that ridiculous assertion?

(1) Trump has been sued by numerous contractors after Trump refused to make contractually agreed to payments
(2) Trump was sued & agreed to pay a $25 million settlement stemming from the Trump University scam

The above examples are nothing more than THEFT by swindle.
Your POTUS is nothing more than a common thief but go ahead & keep your nose rammed up his ass.
You're welcome.

He was never criminally charged for anything. That means he never stole anything, dumbass!

Disagreements occur in business all the time. He was sued, not prosecuted. Big difference!

How many people did NOT sue him over Trump University?

That is analogous to saying how many rape victims didn't tell the cops about getting raped.

You must really be a stand up guy. LOFL

That is analogous to saying how many rape victims didn't tell the cops about getting raped.
Ummm...no it doesn't. You're imagining there are a bunch of people who were fleeced by Trump who just did nothing about it, shrugged their shoulders and walked away.

There is absolutely nothing to support your imaginative claims, except your own warped mind.

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

1. a person who tells lies.
"the man was a notorious liar"
“Liar - Google Search

God does not like lying and\or liars

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
: a person who tells lies has a reputation as a liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

https://tinyurl.com/yavo3yc2

Trump lies. And lies. And lies.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

https://tinyurl.com/y77gbjz5

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.
Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year - CNN Video

Now what does this all mean--?

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
playing the scene to its END.
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

I hope this brings in some discussion :)-
He never was fit. But when his cultists look up to him as a con artist who lost a billion dollars and used banks and Oligarchs to go into the money laundering business, they're his perfect role model to do as he has done. To be criminals like Trump.
Something about making 7 billion dollars and ceo'ing 255 multimillion dollar corporations.
I haven't hurt other people by stealing from them all my life like Trump has. That's what I've done lately. Are you a supporter of criminals?

Exactly who has he stolen from? Care to put some facts to that ridiculous assertion?

(1) Trump has been sued by numerous contractors after Trump refused to make contractually agreed to payments
(2) Trump was sued & agreed to pay a $25 million settlement stemming from the Trump University scam

Your POTUS is nothing more than a common thief but go ahead & keep your nose rammed up his ass.
You're welcome.
And they will. This is how sick these people are. When his base cheers for murdering others, we are in a bad place. They've gone past Trumps criminal theft, to real hate by murder. These are very, very, very, bad deplorables.

He never was fit. But when his cultists look up to him as a con artist who lost a billion dollars and used banks and Oligarchs to go into the money laundering business, they're his perfect role model to do as he has done. To be criminals like Trump.

You're welcome.
And they will. This is how sick these people are. When his base cheers for murdering others, we are in a bad place. They've gone past Trumps criminal theft, to real hate by murder. These are very, very, very, bad deplorables.

Yes; it's now OK to support the Saudis murdering journalists, it's OK to pardon convicted murderers, it's OK to make numerous attempts to obstruct DOJ investigations, it's OK to invoke 'executive privilege' as a repetitive act of abuse of powers, it's OK to shit all over The Constitution, because none of that shit means a fucking thing.

It's all acceptable, now, and who in Hell needs a goddamn Constitution when you already have toilet tissue?

You're welcome.

Yes; it's now OK to support the Saudis murdering journalists, it's OK to pardon convicted murderers, it's OK to make numerous attempts to obstruct DOJ investigations, it's OK to invoke 'executive privilege' as a repetitive act of abuse of powers, it's OK to shit all over The Constitution, because none of that shit means a fucking thing.

It's all acceptable, now, and who in Hell needs a goddamn Constitution when you already have toilet tissue?
Yea, they have definitely shit on 250 years worth of Constitutional government. I wonder if they "really" know what it means if we change up to a dictatorship? Do they know their family members will no longer be protected by the rule of law? Do they know that Trump's Gestapo can come and kill any family member, any time they choose? I wonder if they have ever thought that far ahead? Putin enjoys the luxury of killing who he wants, when he wants. And if you don't like it, he'll kill you too. This is what losing the Constitution and the rule of law really mean. And don't think for one second that isn't what Trump is after. He wants his enemies heads on platters. Literally!

You're welcome.

Yea, they have definitely shit on 250 years worth of Constitutional government. I wonder if they "really" know what it means if we change up to a dictatorship? Do they know their family members will no longer be protected by the rule of law? Do they know that Trump's Gestapo can come and kill any family member, any time they choose? I wonder if they have ever thought that far ahead? Putin enjoys the luxury of killing who he wants, when he wants. And if you don't like it, he'll kill you too. This is what losing the Constitution and the rule of law really mean. And don't think for one second that isn't what Trump is after. He wants his enemies heads on platters. Literally!
How much are the Clintons paying you to post here?

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Ever heard of Trump University where he stole millions from thousands of students? He also stole from his employees in building projects? He also stole from his own charity, where that money was supposed to go to kids with cancer. Those are facts. Is it possible that you could actually ask a dumber question than that?

Lol

Whatever you say s0n!!:113::113:

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Just for fairness here, I aint taking a "Lie Count" from CNN.. And if it's from the NYTimes --- I DEMAND A RECOUNT... Because a LARGE percentage of his "lies" have turned out NOT TO BE..

Like having his campaign spied on -- right?

I just snipped a sample of the NYT "lie count" and want these random samples REVIEWED....

FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.)

FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.)

FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Feb 3 example: Evidence of paid protesters is RAMPANT in every Pres campaign.. NYT just didn't look for it..

Feb 4 : NYTimes eventually DID apologize for fake Trump news.. Several times now..

Feb 5: They are comparing 2 different things here. The number of people INCONVIENENCED is NOT the number of people pulled out of line for "extensive vetting"....

Score ain't too good for the NYTimes on their lie detecting that I sampled.....

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

When you post such a stupid poll you remove all doubt that you're an idiot.
Why is it stupid?

Pretty simple question, do you want a liar for president or not?

I bet you said "yes" didn't you.

Well, Obama lies, Bush lied, Clinton lied, Bush Sr. lied, Reagan lied, Carter lied, wait...it seems like all Presidents have lied! OMG, we have been electing liars for over 140 years!
The gutters in your street have water in them.

The Atlantic ocean has water in it.

Does that make them equal?

So you assign values to lies? Interesting, how do you grade them?

They do that like they do everything else. If a D does it's different if an an R does it even his unspoken thoughts are worthy of the death penalty. This is a constant that never changes.

Jo

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Looks like the TDS is strong in this one.

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Just for fairness here, I aint taking a "Lie Count" from CNN.. And if it's from the NYTimes --- I DEMAND A RECOUNT... Because a LARGE percentage of his "lies" have turned out NOT TO BE..

Like having his campaign spied on -- right?

I just snipped a sample of the NYT "lie count" and want these random samples REVIEWED....

FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.)

FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.)

FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Feb 3 example: Evidence of paid protesters is RAMPANT in every Pres campaign.. NYT just didn't look for it..

Feb 4 : NYTimes eventually DID apologize for fake Trump news.. Several times now..

Feb 5: They are comparing 2 different things here. The number of people INCONVIENENCED is NOT the number of people pulled out of line for "extensive vetting"....

Score ain't too good for the NYTimes on their lie detecting that I sampled.....

You also have to consider what Lefty does with the word lie itself. Similar to the rediculously broad reaching mandate that Rosenstein wrote for Mueller lefty expands the word lie to include anything and everything that displeases him up to and including a mispronounced vowel. If Trump takes too deep a breath without uttering a sound.....it becomes a false statement.

Jo

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Looks like the TDS is strong in this one.

When people stop posting dictionary definitions in their comments for me it's a complete red flag not to waste my time reading that post because it's coming from a position of intellectual snit and that invariably accompanies a finger wagging lecture.

Jo

Do you want a liar for President of the USA-?

yes

7 vote(s) 36.8%

no

12 vote(s) 63.2%

This poll will close on Jun 9, 2019 at 7:16 PM.

The majority has spoken---

Trump is unfit to be President of the USA
Voters do not want a liar for President of the USA-

Case closed!!!
:)-

Forum List

Back