Is Trump Fit To remain as the President of the USA?

Do you want a liar for President of the USA-?

• yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't hurt other people by stealing from them all my life like Trump has. That's what I've done lately. Are you a supporter of criminals?

Exactly who has he stolen from? Care to put some facts to that ridiculous assertion?

(1) Trump has been sued by numerous contractors after Trump refused to make contractually agreed to payments
(2) Trump was sued & agreed to pay a $25 million settlement stemming from the Trump University scam

The above examples are nothing more than THEFT by swindle.
Your POTUS is nothing more than a common thief but go ahead & keep your nose rammed up his ass.
You're welcome.
And they will. This is how sick these people are. When his base cheers for murdering others, we are in a bad place. They've gone past Trumps criminal theft, to real hate by murder. These are very, very, very, bad deplorables.

Yes; it's now OK to support the Saudis murdering journalists, it's OK to pardon convicted murderers, it's OK to make numerous attempts to obstruct DOJ investigations, it's OK to invoke 'executive privilege' as a repetitive act of abuse of powers, it's OK to shit all over The Constitution, because none of that shit means a fucking thing.

It's all acceptable, now, and who in Hell needs a goddamn Constitution when you already have toilet tissue?
Yea, they have definitely shit on 250 years worth of Constitutional government. I wonder if they "really" know what it means if we change up to a dictatorship? Do they know their family members will no longer be protected by the rule of law? Do they know that Trump's Gestapo can come and kill any family member, any time they choose? I wonder if they have ever thought that far ahead? Putin enjoys the luxury of killing who he wants, when he wants. And if you don't like it, he'll kill you too. This is what losing the Constitution and the rule of law really mean. And don't think for one second that isn't what Trump is after. He wants his enemies heads on platters. Literally!
If you mean the way democrats killed Andrew Breitbart, Anton Scalia and Seth Rich, I'm against it.

Exactly who has he stolen from? Care to put some facts to that ridiculous assertion?

(1) Trump has been sued by numerous contractors after Trump refused to make contractually agreed to payments
(2) Trump was sued & agreed to pay a $25 million settlement stemming from the Trump University scam

The above examples are nothing more than THEFT by swindle.
Your POTUS is nothing more than a common thief but go ahead & keep your nose rammed up his ass.
You're welcome.
And they will. This is how sick these people are. When his base cheers for murdering others, we are in a bad place. They've gone past Trumps criminal theft, to real hate by murder. These are very, very, very, bad deplorables.

Yes; it's now OK to support the Saudis murdering journalists, it's OK to pardon convicted murderers, it's OK to make numerous attempts to obstruct DOJ investigations, it's OK to invoke 'executive privilege' as a repetitive act of abuse of powers, it's OK to shit all over The Constitution, because none of that shit means a fucking thing.

It's all acceptable, now, and who in Hell needs a goddamn Constitution when you already have toilet tissue?
Yea, they have definitely shit on 250 years worth of Constitutional government. I wonder if they "really" know what it means if we change up to a dictatorship? Do they know their family members will no longer be protected by the rule of law? Do they know that Trump's Gestapo can come and kill any family member, any time they choose? I wonder if they have ever thought that far ahead? Putin enjoys the luxury of killing who he wants, when he wants. And if you don't like it, he'll kill you too. This is what losing the Constitution and the rule of law really mean. And don't think for one second that isn't what Trump is after. He wants his enemies heads on platters. Literally!
If you mean the way democrats killed Andrew Breitbart, Anton Scalia and Seth Rich, I'm against it.

I'll bet those were were CIA sanctions too.

Jo

Do you want a liar for President of the USA-?

yes

7 vote(s) 36.8%

no

12 vote(s) 63.2%

This poll will close on Jun 9, 2019 at 7:16 PM.

The majority has spoken---

Trump is unfit to be President of the USA
Voters do not want a liar for President of the USA-

Case closed!!!
:)-
Thanks for proving that Obama was unfit to be president, and yet, despite all his lies, thuggery, and incompetence you guys and the Leftard media worshipped him.

And Hillary didn't become president because she was crooked and a liar that ran as Obama's successor. Case closed.

Good news is, looks like the presumptive nominee Biden is also running as heir to Obama's legacy. Just shows how delusional and out of touch the Demcratic party has become. Only this time the defeat will be even more humiliating than what happened to Hillary in 2016.

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

1. a person who tells lies.
"the man was a notorious liar"
“Liar - Google Search

God does not like lying and\or liars

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
: a person who tells lies has a reputation as a liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

https://tinyurl.com/yavo3yc2

Trump lies. And lies. And lies.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

https://tinyurl.com/y77gbjz5

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.
Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year - CNN Video

Now what does this all mean--?

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
playing the scene to its END.
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

I hope this brings in some discussion :)-

More of your idiotic projection. The only fool you're fooling is yourself, numbskull.

A liar? Why didn't they ask that question when Hillary's husband molested an intern, was impeached for lying about it and bombed freaking Europe to deflect attention from his peculiar sexual urges?

If I believed that were true, I would be compelled to take up arms against the democrats.

While there is no doubt they murdered Rich, if they indeed assassinated a sitting Justice of the Supreme Court, they are engaged in civil war and must be shot on sight.

Since the stakes are that high, do you have any proof to support your claim?

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

1. a person who tells lies.
"the man was a notorious liar"
“Liar - Google Search

God does not like lying and\or liars

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
: a person who tells lies has a reputation as a liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

https://tinyurl.com/yavo3yc2

Trump lies. And lies. And lies.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

https://tinyurl.com/y77gbjz5

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.
Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year - CNN Video

Now what does this all mean--?

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
playing the scene to its END.
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

I hope this brings in some discussion :)-
can you take this fucked up shit elsewhere?

we need a bitch n moan section where people can do this and let others talk over issues.

How much did Hillary and the Democrats pay for that fake Russian Dossier? Talk about collusion!
For a while there I believed people who chastise Hillary even though she is no longer in politics is because they cannot find a doll to stick their pins in; so hay, Hillary, that's it. Go after her, she cannot defend herself so go for it. After all, they have nothing constructive to add to the conversation so; be da rude one, the obnoxious one, da ass in the crowd.

Now I am not so sure, we now know that there a a lot of Russian moles among us who will do what it takes to create strife and bitterness where it wasn't before.

These people are Russian moles with curry hair.
b.t.w. they wear sunglasses even when the sun don't shine

A liar? Why didn't they ask that question when Hillary's husband molested an intern, was impeached for lying about it and bombed freaking Europe to deflect attention from his peculiar sexual urges?

Since there isn't an icon that says disgusting post I will just have to say it outright.
Disgusting Post

Whitehall, you are either a Russian mole or a 9th grader feeling his oats for the first time.
which is it-?

Since there isn't an icon that says disgusting post I will just have to say it outright.
Disgusting Post

Whitehall, you are either a Russian mole or a 9th grader feeling his oats for the first time.
which is it-?
Damn I thought you were talking about your own post.

Trump is the best President we ever had. Imagine how great he would be if he didn't have to deal with the witch hunts and the bullshit Democrats in Congress trying to foil everything he does.

I'd imagine anyone in that position could do a decent job if they didn't have any opposition to their agenda. Try to live in the real world.

If Clinton, Bush and Obama were fit then why not Trump?

Oh look; the poor thing already forgot the thread is about Trump ........

It's not about Trump. It's about fitness for office....read it again simpleton.

Jo

It's not about Trump?

Go back & read the thread title & while you're at it you fucking genius, go back & review the OP to learn how many fucking times the name TRUMP pops up.

You are too fucking dumb to reply to me so, you might as well not fucking bother any longer...........

Does it hurt you to know that the thread is about Trump lying and how the OP is attempting to use if to justify why Trump us unfit?

Now if that is the criteria then as I posted Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama were never fit either and seeing you believe they were mean so is Trump...

Using your own stupid, dishonest, lame, partisan false equivalence, the Orange Virus lies much, much, much more than all three combined, thus he is the most unfit pResident to ever 'serve' America.

Forum List

Back