Is Trump right to call Jeb Bush a low energy loser?

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Donald Trump has been attacking Jeb Bush consistently. He called him a low energy guy who can't get things done. He said that he would lose the general election. He said he was terrible.

Many people think Trump is trying to save the party from electing another soggy turd like Romney or a Rino like McCain - both lost winnable elections.

Is Trump right?

Is Jeb Bush a loser?

Most people think Jeb will win the primary. He has the money and he has the establishment.

Do you think it is a good thing that Trump is damaging and weakening your eventual winner?

Last edited:
Trump is well on the way to winning the presidency. Jeb is not very likable and the people don't want him, even if the establishment liberal Republicans do.

Have you ever seen a Jeb Bush speech? He calls himself a tortoise. What does that tell you?

Jeb and Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky are equally capable of getting America to rock bottom so reconstruction can begin (if there is anything left with which to work). But I do believe she (?) could get the job done more quickly so might be the more prudent choice. If,. of course, she overcomes The Democrat Party's bias against whites and women and somehow appears on the ballot.

But would she run as an independent if Trump runs as an independent!

Jeb bush I garbage, literally ANY other Republican candidate. Political dynasties have gone far enough, but none more so than the bushes. Although fox news would probably show a picture of all the bushes to inspirational music 24/7

I mean really.....wtf?

jeb%2Bcrosseyed.jpg

Jeb Bush's demeanor makes me think of a nerdy Scout Master giving young scouts a lecture on how to roast marshmallows safely.

I keep looking for some tape in between his glasses from the stills I see of him.

Good grief he is not Mr. Excitement. I'm amazed he has children if you catch my drift.

:lol:

We have had enough Bush's running this country. Clintons too. We need some new blood in the WH.

We have had enough Bush's running this country. Clintons too. We need some new blood in the WH.
Yes, we need a White nationalist president who is dedicated to make this country white so it will prosper and be exceptional. It might take a while to purge wetbacks, blacks and asians but it will be worth it in the end.

Trump has the right to say any crazy thing that crosses his mind. That is in fact the one true characteristic of a RWer. They all think and say crazy things.

Soooo ... what's your excuse?

Yes, we need a White nationalist president who is dedicated to make this country white so it will prosper and be exceptional. It might take a while to purge wetbacks, blacks and asians but it will be worth it in the end.

How do we purge turds like you?:eusa_think:

Trump has the right to say any crazy thing that crosses his mind. That is in fact the one true characteristic of a RWer. They all think and say crazy things.

Soooo ... what's your excuse?

Well for starters I have no excuse. I don't have some retarded story of a sky fairy to fall back on and give me forgiveness for my activities or thoughts.

Forum List

Back