🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump saying what I think he's saying?

Time will tell. Tick-tok Tick-tok Tick-tok
Everyone in the top picture belongs in jail for crimes against America.

The Bushes too. That's how Obama and Hillary beat the rap on Benghazi. They threatened to bring down the Bushes if it was shown how Barry and Hillary were arming Jihadists via the Benghazi Consulate
What was done criminally, in the Benghazi tragedy? Were mistakes made... in hindsight, yes... but criminal?

:cuckoo:

you seem more desperate than usual Frankie
I’m sorry, did you think I was talking about Benghazi? I was talking about using Americas intelligence agencys to rig and steal an election, among other crimes that will be revealed.
you've fallen for a bunch of twisted and MADE UP conspiracy crap... that has no root in the actual truth.... like most of what president Trump and his ilk try to promulgate...

no one tried to steal an election from candidate Trump, his team/supporters did try to steal an election, with the help of the Russian government, from candidate Clinton.... :rolleyes

Trump shares image calling for his opponents to face trials for ‘treason’

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

Republicans control the Senate

Democrats have already decided to go nuclear.

Trump is throwing out red meat to the faithful to keep them in aroused.

Nobody of any consequence is going to jail, they never do. It is amazing how little attention you people pay to history.

Nobody should take anything Trump says or does seriously
Watching him troll leftists and the media is very amusing. Below the dignity of the office but hilarious nonetheless
Yeah like the UN openly laughing at him as he spoke. Great for the country, huh?

The UN? LOL

Trump is going to boot them out of the country and sell off their real estate

You willing to make a bet on that prediction?

The Bushes too. That's how Obama and Hillary beat the rap on Benghazi. They threatened to bring down the Bushes if it was shown how Barry and Hillary were arming Jihadists via the Benghazi Consulate
What was done criminally, in the Benghazi tragedy? Were mistakes made... in hindsight, yes... but criminal?

:cuckoo:

you seem more desperate than usual Frankie

Obama threatened any reporter who dared to dig into the story

Watching him troll leftists and the media is very amusing. Below the dignity of the office but hilarious nonetheless
Yeah like the UN openly laughing at him as he spoke. Great for the country, huh?

The UN? LOL

I want in on that bet

Putin would be so proud of his little Orange Buddy

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

Nobody of any consequence is going to jail, they never do. It is amazing how little attention you people pay to history.

It's amazing you haven't noticed that Trump isn't a normal politician. He's not in it to get a book deal or a TV show

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

It's amazing you haven't noticed that Trump isn't a normal politician. He's not in it to get a book deal or a TV show

Trump isn't a politician at all and that's what people forget. They expect him to act like a mealy mouthed politician and he never will.

The man hasn't got one PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit if anyone likes it or not.

This is the main reason I voted for the man and will again in he runs in 2020.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

He is in it for the cheering crowds and the worship of his followers.

Nobody of any consequence is going to jail, they never do and Trump is not going to change that, he has no desire to change that, this is just talk to keep the faithful fired up.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

Trump isn't a politician at all and that's what people forget. They expect him to act like a mealy mouthed politician and he never will.

The man hasn't got one PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit if anyone likes it or not.

I would disagree with the part I bolded. He cares very much if he is liked and cares even more that he is "respected". That is why he lies about the things that he does, stupid things that only matter if the one telling them cares about what people think of them.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

I would disagree with the part I bolded. He cares very much if he is liked and cares even more that he is "respected". That is why he lies about the things that he does, stupid things that only matter if the one telling them cares about what people think of them.

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion as I am.

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion as I am.

That is what makes this a great country!

The UN? LOL

I want in on that bet

Have jillian draw up the contract

You are real winners, it takes just a word or two to show how closed and completely indoctrinated you are. I love the way you all go to your little box of labels, your ideas are completely immersed in the depts of worship for the most vile and disgusting vermin to ever have any political position in this country, you continuously try to berate any person who would expose their crimes, and even in the face of overwhelming evidence of their crimes you berate the investigators who have proved their wrongdoings. Ha when martial law is declared All non civilian trials are held by military tribunal. There is no civilian authority. Is that not what you are referring to with the premise of this thread? Maybe I misunderstood your idea, there is no way Trump can bring charges of any kind. After an investigation The AG or his military counterpart the AG can refer a person to US district court or in UCMG to courts martial for trial for whatever offenses they choose. The only way Trump could possibly do what the OP refers to is by declaring Martial law. That would be something if not extremely well justified as posted would be positive and immediate justification for his impeachment trial and would almost surely result in a 100% vote for conviction. But quit dreaming dimshits, ain’t going to happen in this life. Haha you are so predictable and shallow.

The UN? LOL

I want in on that bet

Have jillian draw up the contract
Cracker Jack's is all out of pretend legal forms. They still have a few law licences left however if you grab the right box!

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

I kinda believe that one of the requirements for the new permanent
AG, is gonna be a special counsel to look into all the wrong
doing on the left. Sessions was probably threatened by Mueller
and Rosenstein. The new guy won't be.

that's an angle I never thought of. hmmmm interesting indeed. They had the russia russia thing on him. got it now.

Yes. And because they are all experts at getting somebody to say anything
different than someone else...A charge of lying is very easy to make.

That’s why all the so-called “investigations” never actually bring about justice. At least not for the ones at the top. They’re all in it together. Anyone who still doesn’t believe that should should read the book Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA.

Paranoid Schizophrenia ^^^ or a Conspiracy Theory?

Forum List

Back