Is Trumpovitch like Neville Chamberlain?

So Trump is Chamberlain, but watching Russia take over portions other countries while we, and the rest of world, do nothing isn't at all Chamberlainesque?

Tell that to the folks in Crimea.

So Trump is Chamberlain, but watching Russia take over portions other countries while we do nothing isn't at all Chamberlainesque?

You wanted us to go to war with russia over that??? Sanctions weren't enough for you??

[QUOTE="easyt65, post: 16259345, member: 55400
Yeah one man with much power How many fillibusters did republicans throw at Dems and Obama??
Harry Reid never let ANY legislation passed by the House make it to the floor for discussion let alone a vote, and now Liberals have declared once again they will do nothing but be Obstructionists. Cry me a river, snowflake.

But i thought he was 'Hitler?' Man, butt-hurt Democrat nutters are sounding crazier by the day. He's 'Hitler', now he's 'Chamberlain.' What a buncha psychos. :cuckoo:

But i thought he was 'Hitler?' Man, butt-hurt Democrat nutters are sounding crazier by the day. He's 'Hitler', now he's 'Chamberlain.' What a buncha psychos. :cuckoo:
This crazy too ??
Trump Mentioned Wikileaks 164 Times in Last Month of Election, Now Claims it Didn't Impact One Voter
Judd Legum, ThinkProgress
Legum writes: "President-elect Trump says that information published by Wikileaks, which the U.S. intelligence community says was hacked by Russia, had 'absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election.'

So Trump is Chamberlain, but watching Russia take over portions other countries while we, and the rest of world, do nothing isn't at all Chamberlainesque?

The folks in Crimea voted. Do you not believe in elections anymore?

So Trump is Chamberlain, but watching Russia take over portions other countries while we do nothing isn't at all Chamberlainesque?

You wanted us to go to war with russia over that??? Sanctions weren't enough for you??

Exactly my point. People are already appeasing Russia because they, like Chamberlain, don't want war. I don't blame them for that, but it is a problem that they got away with it, no doubt about it.

Did the sanctions force a pullout? No, they did not.

So we have a situation there were we have to deal with them to avoid war, while realizing putin doesn't give a fuckity fuck what we think or want, and has already shown he will flip the bird to the planet when he decides he can just grab what he wants, and in no small measure because he knows nobody wants a shooting war.

The last 8 years hasn't helped that and we'll see what the new administration does, but it's a bit early to be calling them appeasers at this point.

This crazy too ??
Trump Mentioned Wikileaks 164 Times in Last Month of Election, Now Claims it Didn't Impact One Voter
Legum writes: "President-elect Trump says that information published by Wikileaks, which the U.S. intelligence community says was hacked by Russia, had 'absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election.'

No, but you're crazy. That's obvious. He's 'Hitler', now he's 'Chamberlain.' Y'all have gone butt-hurt insane. Seriously, lay off the Board for awhile. Lay off Politics. You've lost it, kid.

This crazy too ??

No, but you're crazy. That's obvious. He's 'Hitler', now he's 'Chamberlain.' Y'all have gone butt-hurt insane. Seriously, lay off the Board for awhile. Lay off Politics. You've lost it, kid.
Remember the story of the guy going through town looking for an honest man ?I'm still looking thru this board for a smart Republican Some I must admit are plenty smart BUT like chump they're warped

And PLEASE republicans STOP kissing trumps ass It's very unbecoming

The folks in Crimea voted. Do you not believe in elections anymore?

I might if they'd simply voted instead of having Russian troops running around first.

This crazy too ??

Remember the story of the guy going through town looking for an honest man ?I'm still looking thru this board for a smart Republican Some I must admit are plenty smart BUT like chump they're warped

Seriously kid, take a break from the Board. Take a break from politics all-together. You've posted several threads screeching about how Donald Trump is 'Hitler.' Now you're on here ranting & raving about him being 'Chamberlain.' So he's 'Hitler' and 'Chamberlain?'

You're not making any sense. You really have gone butt-hurt insane. The dude's the President. That isn't gonna change. You're just gonna have to come to grips with that sometime. But seriously, you should consider taking a break from politics for awhile. You don't sound well at this point.

This Poster should be banned for a bit for flooding the Board with repetitive 'I hate Donald Trump!' thread-starter posts. These kinds of folks are killing the site.

There should be a limit on how many thread-starter posts posters can post per week. I would suggest like 3-4 per week. The flooding stuff is out of control. The site is becoming so boring and annoying. It's the same couple of loony posters hijacking entire forums. There has to be some limits.

• mrb_

I believe that he's worse. All Chamberlain tried to do us appease Hitler. Trumpovitch is not only appeasing Putin, he's aiding and abetting him. Probably for personal and financial reasons. But the reason isn't all that important but it does provide motive.
Maybe we should wait and see what Trump does in response to the hacking. My guess is he will insist on better security for computer systems, which might actually make sense since no one can reasonably expect to control another nation's actions. Just defend against them.
Trump may like Putin for his strong guy image, but I don't think we need to go quite so far as that, Eddie. At least not yet.

I agree and you can bet Trump will be wanting strong protections against cyber hacking.

Hell we hack, They hack, Everybody hacks but it would be nice if our Govt. could stop it since our systems have been hacked by China, Russia and who knows who else.

This crazy too ??

Seriously kid, take a break from the Board. Take a break from politics all-together. You've posted several threads screeching about how Donald Trump is 'Hitler.' Now you're on here ranting & raving about him being 'Chamberlain.' So he's 'Hitler' and 'Chamberlain?'

You're not making any sense. You really have gone butt-hurt insane. The dude's the President. That isn't gonna change. You're just gonna have to come to grips with that sometime. But seriously, you should consider taking a break from politics for awhile. You don't sound well at this point.
It is appalling and an outrage that Trump supporters value their ideology more than they value the rest of America. They will stand by him no matter what he does. "When one party is compromised all of us are compromised. (Graham)"

Graham to fellow Republicans “gleeful” over Russian hacking: “You’re not a patriot”
"To my Republican friends who are gleeful: You're making a huge mistake. ...You're being a political hack. You're not a Republican; you're not a patriot."
SHAREBLUE.COM

This Poster should be banned for a bit for flooding the Board with repetitive 'I hate Donald Trump!' thread-starter posts. These kinds of folks are killing the site.

There should be a limit on how many thread-starter posts posters can post per week. I would suggest like 3-4 per week. The flooding stuff is out of control. The site is becoming so boring and annoying. It's the same couple of loony posters hijacking entire forums. There has to be some limits.
Won't bother you anymore coward I hate the pos trump and if you don't like it go **** yourself

Forum List

Back