Is USMB hate speech?

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?

If you're talking about Trump, he's abandoning the US's role as leader of the free world.

Arguably, America First is incompatible with world leadership.

And global governance as well.

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one on "the left" has claimed rightwing hate speech isn't entitled to Constitutional protections.

No one on "the left" advocates for silencing rightwing hate speech.

Indeed, liberals have consistently defended the right of conservatives to engage in hate speech absent punitive measures by government.

... Are there conservative writers on the staff at the NY Times?

Yes there are.

Thanks for asking

name them

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?
Maybe something better.
I have always contended that this country houses perhaps some of the dumbest creatures on the planet and it does. We can pat ourselves on the backs all damn day long and act as though we're better than everybody else, but truth be told, we are a nation founded on fear and violence and will die as a nation on fear and violence. If history is correct, ALL GREAT EMPIRE HAVE SELF DESTRUCTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY!! Lead by white greed and ended by white needs!!

Hmmm, interesting concept. Were the mayans white? the chin dynasty? the Egyptians? Aztecs? the Ottoman empire? tell us how white needs caused those civilizations to self destruct. I cant wait to hear your explanation.

Maybe something better.
I have always contended that this country houses perhaps some of the dumbest creatures on the planet and it does. We can pat ourselves on the backs all damn day long and act as though we're better than everybody else, but truth be told, we are a nation founded on fear and violence and will die as a nation on fear and violence. If history is correct, ALL GREAT EMPIRE HAVE SELF DESTRUCTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY!! Lead by white greed and ended by white needs!!

Hmmm, interesting concept. Were the mayans white? the chin dynasty? the Egyptians? Aztecs? the Ottoman empire? tell us how white needs caused those civilizations to self destruct. I cant wait to hear your explanation.

Germany didn't open Europe's borders to them, duh.

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

Maybe something better.

did I mention Germany? You said that all previous civilizations had failed due to "white needs". I proved that wrong. Simple.

Maybe something better.

did I mention Germany? You said that all previous civilizations had failed due to "white needs". I proved that wrong. Simple.

*sigh* Do I need to put things in sarcasm quotes?

to the OP

Yes, some of it is. It is also in compliance with the first amendment. So, as someone said earlier, if you don't like it, leave

Maybe something better.

off topic comments are not sarcasm. sorry, but good try

Who gets to judge? There are reasonable restrictions on the 1st Amendment right to free speech but there is no legal definition of "hate speech". If you can't arrest a H'wood celeb for advocating the kidnapping of the President's children or threatening the President with everything from arson to assault to murder and you don't even fire a democrat intern for intentionally disrespecting the President in public there is no such thing as hate speech.

The Regressive Left deserves credit, no matter how grudging, for this whole "hate speech" thing.

They created a term, "hate speech", out of thin air. That allows them complete control over the term, its meaning, and the nature of its application. THEY decide what "hate speech" is, which has given them the power to leverage it culturally.

But their REAL victory came when they were able to leverage it into law. That's their goal with all of their speech control. They want to be able to punish people via STATUTE for expressing themselves. In America.

You have to hand it to them, that's brilliant. Regressives are smart. They don't care much for the country, its history, its traditions, or most of its people, but they're smart.

Last edited:

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

BTW, in the 1920's, were the "recent immigrants" jailed?

off topic comments are not sarcasm. sorry, but good try

Whatever.

Let me know when you recover your sense of humor.

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

But you said it was a quote. Was that just another lie?

Source added. I'm not surprised you've forgotten.

I didn't hear him say this part dumb ass.
by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

If you're talking about Trump, he's abandoning the US's role as leader of the free world.

Arguably, America First is incompatible with world leadership.

Which article of the Constitution assigns the duties of world leadership to the POTUS?

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

BTW, in the 1920's, were the "recent immigrants" jailed?

oK, change it to 1789 and read my post again.

people in our country illegally are not immigrants, they are criminals, they have no rights.

the immigrants in the 1920s came in legally, mostly through Ellis Island. your comparison is totally invalid

Forum List

Back