Is USMB hate speech?

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote made by Barack Obama is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

You got a link to that quote, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

But you said it was a quote. Was that just another lie?

Source added. I'm not surprised you've forgotten.

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one on "the left" has claimed rightwing hate speech isn't entitled to Constitutional protections.

No one on "the left" advocates for silencing rightwing hate speech.

Indeed, liberals have consistently defended the right of conservatives to engage in hate speech absent punitive measures by government.

Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
Was it Sean Hannity's forum?

I got banned from there with my first post.

I simply asked when was SH planning on keeping his word to get waterboarded.

This was shortly after that time.
I cant remember the name but it wasnt that.

Do you remember the mod's name?
Naw. It was back in 2012 or so

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

No one on "the left" has claimed rightwing hate speech isn't entitled to Constitutional protections.

Indeed, liberals have consistently defended the right of conservatives to engage in hate speech absent punitive measures by government.

not true, are conservative speakers allowed to speak at Berkley? Harvard? Columbia? on CNN? MSNBC? Are there conservative writers on the staff at the NY Times?

Yes, the left is actively trying to block the rights to free speech of conservatives, republicans, libertarians, and everyone else that does not recite the left wing mantra on a daily basis.

bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.
That's probably a fair point.

Frankly, anything worse than this, I don't wanna know.

:laugh:
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
How the hell would you know being a noob?
I have already seen enough posts in the past couple weeks to substantiate my comments above.
You gotta wait until those banned come back to really appreciate the divergence.

not true, are conservative speakers allowed to speak at Berkley? Harvard? Columbia? on CNN? MSNBC? Are there conservative writers on the staff at the NY Times?

Yes, the left is actively trying to block the rights to free speech of conservatives, republicans, libertarians, and everyone else that does not recite the left wing mantra on a daily basis.
Every church I try to stage a rock concert at for legalization of weed is turned down...Damn leftist.

Yep. REAL liberals are passionate defenders of freedom of expression for all, and welcome contrary thought.

Real liberals would DEMAND contrary thought to be allowed unencumbered, and no more so than on college campuses.

As we know, of course, the Regressive Left are not liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Every church I try to stage a rock concert at for legalization of weed is turned down...Damn leftist.

your attempt at deflection by unfunny comments is noted, and ignored

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn't get much hatier than USMB, at least online.
bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.

I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
And you are free to use the system you have decided upon, but we are not going that way here.
I can see that. Trump’s election confirms your conclusion, and as a whole (other than the wealthy), USA will remain behind a couple dozen countries in the Happiness index, although it is the most powerful country in the world. Sad that more is not done for the poor.

... Are there conservative writers on the staff at the NY Times?

Yes there are.

Thanks for asking

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off

Yea, it seems if you aren't one or the other you're dead to them.

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?
Maybe something better.
I have always contended that this country houses perhaps some of the dumbest creatures on the planet and it does. We can pat ourselves on the backs all damn day long and act as though we're better than everybody else, but truth be told, we are a nation founded on fear and violence and will die as a nation on fear and violence. If history is correct, ALL GREAT EMPIRE HAVE SELF DESTRUCTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY!! Lead by white greed and ended by white needs!!

I agree, but you missed my point. Does the left want to silence us?
Your kidding right? Of course they do! Why do you think are they burning schools to shut down conservatives and shooting people and putting dead animals on peoples front porch and screaming and cussing people who work for Trump?
Or spending millions of dollars trying to get conservative talk show hosts of the air.

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?

If you're talking about Trump, he's abandoning the US's role as leader of the free world.

Arguably, America First is incompatible with world leadership.

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off
And you are free to use the system you have decided upon, but we are not going that way here.
I can see that. Trump’s election confirms your conclusion, and as a whole (other than the wealthy), USA will remain behind a couple dozen countries in the Happiness index, although it is the most powerful country in the world. Sad that more is not done for the poor.

Happiness is dependent upon who is asked, and such an index here, as in the supposed life span decrease of the last 20 years, is somewhat skewed by the 15,000,000 illegal invaders who are included in such assessments.

Forum List

Back