Is USMB hate speech?

That's probably a fair point.

Frankly, anything worse than this, I don't wanna know.

:laugh:
Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
And you are free to use the system you have decided upon, but we are not going that way here.
I can see that. Trump’s election confirms your conclusion, and as a whole (other than the wealthy), USA will remain behind a couple dozen countries in the Happiness index, although it is the most powerful country in the world. Sad that more is not done for the poor.
Happiness is dependent upon who is asked, and such an index here, as in the supposed life span decrease of the last 20 years, is somewhat skewed by the 15,000,000 illegal invaders who are included in such assessments.
My understanding is that USA is a nation of “invaders”, both legal (self-assessed) and illegal. Don’t most of the illegals contribute to your economy, and employed by your greedy businessmen at super low wages?

As a tourist in USA, i have seen the benefits of the multi-cultural (cuisine, for instance), and that makes it less boring than in homogenous countries, like Denmark. However, it’s sad to witness the poor in USA struggle, and i could see these are USA citizens!

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

BTW, in the 1920's, were the "recent immigrants" jailed?

oK, change it to 1789 and read my post again.

people in our country illegally are not immigrants, they are criminals, they have no rights.

the immigrants in the 1920s came in legally, mostly through Ellis Island. your comparison is totally invalid

1789 was the Second Continental Congress.
The First Continental Congress, July 1774, governed the United States during the war.

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

people in our country illegally are not immigrants, they are criminals, they have no rights.

the immigrants in the 1920s came in legally, mostly through Ellis Island. your comparison is totally invalid

The First Continental Congress, July 1774, governed the United States during the war.

so? that has no bearing on what happened in the 1920s

so? that has no bearing on what happened in the 1920s

I know. I replied to you because I didn't want to reply to the libtard.
I was just trying to show we did have a government before 1789.
I was agreeing with you.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

But you said it was a quote. Was that just another lie?

Source added. I'm not surprised you've forgotten.

I didn't hear him say this part dumb ass.
by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

You can't follow quote marks either, eh?

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

liar.

Stormfront is yours.

liar.

The evidence says otherwise. See #36 and #98.

Is USMB hate speech?

Only for those on both sides of the extreme political spectrum that get their feelings hurt with words.

Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
And you are free to use the system you have decided upon, but we are not going that way here.
I can see that. Trump’s election confirms your conclusion, and as a whole (other than the wealthy), USA will remain behind a couple dozen countries in the Happiness index, although it is the most powerful country in the world. Sad that more is not done for the poor.
Happiness is dependent upon who is asked, and such an index here, as in the supposed life span decrease of the last 20 years, is somewhat skewed by the 15,000,000 illegal invaders who are included in such assessments.
My understanding is that USA is a nation of “invaders”, both legal (self-assessed) and illegal. Don’t most of the illegals contribute to your economy, and employed by your greedy businessmen at super low wages?

As a tourist in USA, i have seen the benefits of the multi-cultural (cuisine, for instance), and that makes it less boring than in homogenous countries, like Denmark. However, it’s sad to witness the poor in USA struggle, and i could see these are USA citizens!
Always interesting to see (reasonable) comments from outside our borders, thanks.

Both ends of our spectrum, for their own reasons, are choosing to ignore perhaps the two largest drivers of our immigration issue: First, they're refusing to hold these corrupt, horrific South American countries accountable for the fact that so many of "their people" are so desperate to escape their countries. And second, they're refusing to seriously address the biggest magnet for these desperate refugees - American employers who will illegally work them and pay them.

America's biggest problem right now is the fact that narcissistic, dishonest political partisans control the conversation, and they have put their ideologies over the best interests of the country. They're more interested in beating the other side than they are in working together to actually improve things.

Unless and until this changes, you'll see more decay here.

Last edited:
Bulldog is telling the truth and pinned Billy.

I see the drugs are kicking in. Watch out for the shadow people.
Billy, you drug addled spat, your arguments have fallen flat. Bulldog has beaten you down. You can be on your back and deny it, but it is still true. The hate speech on USMB comes from both extremes, and you are in the middle of the far right speech. You are not mainstream in the slightest.

Billy, you drug addled spat, your arguments have fallen flat. Bulldog has beaten you down. You can be on your back and deny it, but it is still true. The hate speech on USMB comes from both extremes, and you are in the middle of the far right speech. You are not mainstream in the slightest.

There's no such thing as hate speech, there is only hate hearing...

I have never claimed to be mainstream.

Defiant1 is one of the huffy puffy types, who hates hearing the truth.

Yes, there is hate speech on both extremes. He can deny it, but that means nothing.

Always interesting to see (reasonable) comments from outside our borders, thanks.

Both ends of our spectrum, for their own reasons, are choosing to ignore perhaps the two largest drivers of our immigration issue: First, they're refusing to hold these corrupt, horrific South American countries accountable for the fact that so many of "their people" are so desperate to escape their countries. And second, they're refusing to seriously address the biggest magnet for these desperate refugees - American employers who will illegally work them and pay them.

America's biggest problem right now is the fact that narcissistic, dishonest political partisans control the conversation, and they have put their ideologies over the best interests of the country. They're more interested in beating the other side than they are in working together to actually improve things.

“They're more interested in beating the other side than they are in working together to actually improve things.“

I understand your legal system (w/ MANY lawyers) are motivated by the Win/Lose policy.
Would it not be better if the focus was on Win/Win to benefit ALL participants?

I realize USA’s economy is based on competition, but non-economic (& even some economic) issues may be better served by arbitration. Is Diplomacy not better than War in most cases?

I love USMB its the one place online well other than 1 other that I can have complete freedom of speech! At least here there are other dissenting voices on most forums I am called a troll and banned here its normal to post as I do.

“They're more interested in beating the other side than they are in working together to actually improve things.“

I understand your legal system (w/ MANY lawyers) are motivated by the Win/Lose policy.
Would it not be better if the focus was on Win/Win to benefit ALL participants?

I realize USA’s economy is based on competition, but non-economic (& even some economic) issues may be better served by arbitration. Is Diplomacy not better than War in most cases?
You would think.

Diplomacy is dependent upon the willingness of the parties to be diplomatic.

That's just simply not a priority right now, sadly.

Forum List

Back