Is USMB hate speech?

The biggest problem is poster quality.. and tolerance of the 1/3 who are pure Trolls. (and juvenile ones at that). Reporting them barely helps. (a post deleted or gone for a day)

Of course, included in 'trolls' would be Conspiracists like 'Mindwars' (1 Dozen Infowars OPs a DAY in the major sections), tolerated here in the in the name of page views/Money
His buddy LA Rams Fan also 100% Conspiracist and who also has the Run of the board..
Unlike ANY PLACE else.
The Conpsiracy section here is dead.
(see a typical mindwars/infowars OP immediately below this thread)

It's not the hate, it's the LOW quality One-line, or One-emoticon, One jpg, ass holes that are 1/3+ of this board who can never elaborate their smears.

You will find much less trolling on Stormfront, who are quite conscious of their image, and would ban at least that Third of the posters here as Trolls and an embarrassment to their mission
Hate or no hate, SF is a much better quality board.
This is a page-view/ad-revenue/One-line-blaster board who won't cut off anyone.

`

Last edited:
So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

BTW, in the 1920's, were the "recent immigrants" jailed?

oK, change it to 1789 and read my post again.

people in our country illegally are not immigrants, they are criminals, they have no rights.

the immigrants in the 1920s came in legally, mostly through Ellis Island. your comparison is totally invalid

You're wrong (again), people here illegally have rights, read the Bill of Rights closely, they do not apply only to US Citizens. And, in doing so read section one of the 14th Amendment carefully, and you will see Trump's EO's are at best misguided.

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?

Nope, you should not be censored! Unless you threaten violence or verbally attack someone's family. For the record, I don't hate you, nor do I hate anyone.

I do wonder about the judgments made by you, and what type of governance you would support - if any?

Many on the Right claim to be conservatives, and yet nothing in Trump's tweets or policies suggest he is anything more than a bully, an iconoclast and self serving.

Libertarians reject the Social Contract Theory, and offer a utopia with few rules and fewer concerns for others.

Republicans are in a transition, do they support authoritarianism and isolationism, speak out against the reactionary and anti Buckley conservatism, and risk being targeted as RINO's.

Democrats may stabilize the government, and fill the need for a separation of power. The current Congressional leadership, and too many members of Congress, have failed to do their job as a check and balance on Presidential Power.

The outcome is in the hands of the voters, and the vast majority of the American voters have in the past sought to balance the power in Washington. I hope they do once again come November.

Vote, but please don't vote by rote, and consider how your vote will effect the future for the generations to follow.

nice sentiments. But totally off base. The USA in 1776 was not a divided government, nor was the country divided ideologically. They were all americans who fought for freedom from the king of England and drafted a constitution guarantying individual freedoms, such freedoms included the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. The constitution does not guaranty equal results, only equal opportunity.

today we are seeing a resurgence of the sprit of 1776, we have a president who puts this country first, follows the constitution, and is negotiating international deals that are fair and just.

On immigration. In the 1920s the government put a temporary stop on all immigration so that the recent immigrants could assimilate and become americans. It may be time to do that again if this country is to survive.

There was no US government in 1776, we were a colony. The Loyalists and Patriots was divided ideologically, those who supported the King, and those who sought self government.

I disagree that our President puts our country first. I'd implore you to watch his feet, not his lips. He has issued EO's which are not listed as a power of the president in Art II, though by tradition they have become grandfathered and have the force of law.

At the moment he has denied the Rights of the migrants in the Bill of Rights, amendments 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Time will tell if he has violated other areas such as clause 7 (Emoluments) and 9 (His oath of office).

oK, change it to 1789 and read my post again.

people in our country illegally are not immigrants, they are criminals, they have no rights.

the immigrants in the 1920s came in legally, mostly through Ellis Island. your comparison is totally invalid

You're wrong (again), people here illegally have rights, read the Bill of Rights closely, they do not apply only to US Citizens. And, in doing so read section one of the 14th Amendment carefully, and you will see Trump's EO's are at best misguided.

yes, a criminal in the USA has the right to due process under the law. Nothing more. Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal" ? Legal and illegal aliens in the USA do not have the rights of citizens. for instance, they do not have the right of welfare or social security payments from the US government any more than a American in Saudi Arabia would have rights to Saudi government payments, and if there illegally he/she would be prosecuted immediately and either deported or jailed.

It doesn't get much hatier than USMB, at least online.
bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.
That's probably a fair point.

Frankly, anything worse than this, I don't wanna know.

:laugh:
Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
I think I know what board you're talking about. They would not entertain any opinion other than their own and banned people for not being a 'Trump' follower. I think they had taken a page from the democrat underground.

All speech is Constitutionally protected. That does not preclude penalties for damages precipitated by your speech.

For example, you can yell "Fire" in a crowded theater all you like. If people just sit there and laugh, there are no damages, ergo no penalty.

If they panic and people are injured, you're liable.
There are so many on here, though, that are really feeding the hatred and pushing both sides to worse extremes. I'm not sure it's all that helpful in the larger sense to let that go wild.

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

You're an imbecile. All you have to do is take note of recent events at Berkeley University or even the Little Red Hen to know the opposite is true.
Says the imbecile Cosmos? All you have to do is read the hate messages on this Board, and you know the Alt Right is going full retardo.

The biggest problem is poster quality.. and tolerance of the 1/3 who are pure Trolls. (and juvenile ones at that). Reporting them barely helps. (a post deleted or gone for a day)

Of course, included in 'trolls' would be Conspiracists like 'Mindwars' (1 Dozen Infowars OPs a DAY in the major sections), tolerated here in the in the name of page views/Money
His buddy LA Rams Fan also 100% Conspiracist and who also has the Run of the board..
Unlike ANY PLACE else.
The Conpsiracy section here is dead.
(see a typical mindwars/infowars OP immediately below this thread)

It's not the hate, it's the LOW quality One-line, or One-emoticon, One jpg, ass holes that are 1/3+ of this board who can never elaborate their smears.

You will find much less trolling on Stormfront, who are quite conscious of their image, and would ban at least that Third of the posters here as Trolls and an embarrassment to their mission
Hate or no hate, SF is a much better quality board.
This is a page-view/ad-revenue/One-line-blaster board who won't cut off anyone.

`
I wonder if we're really profitable....

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

You're an imbecile. All you have to do is take note of recent events at Berkeley University or even the Little Red Hen to know the opposite is true.
Says the imbecile Cosmos? All you have to do is read the hate messages on this Board, and you know the Alt Right is going full retardo.

Really, stupid? So being insulted on a chatroom is the same as being banned from speaking at a major university or having the Presidential Press Secretary kicked out of a restaurant, or the DHS Secretary harassed, or Democrap Congressional Leadership fomenting violence on political opponents. You really think your chickenshit snowflake feelings rise to that level? It's pretty clear by now where the Fascist Leftists stand on Free Speech in this Country.

When you approach something resembling speech rather than a cacophony of ludicrous memes mashed together let me know. The OP is so loaded with fallacies its diaper is dragging on the ground.

When you approach something resembling speech rather than a cacophony of ludicrous memes mashed together let me know. The OP is so loaded with fallacies its diaper is dragging on the ground.
Like what?

What hate speech? Opinions you disagree with are not hate speech. As far as insults being slung around, I've seen the left and right equally do this.

The difference is that Republicans haven't shut down speech saying it's "hate speech." Democrats have. Repeatedly ...

Throw as much bull shit in the air as you can and see what sticks. So to pick one, in what possible way has Trump violated the 9th amendment?

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?

If you're talking about Trump, he's abandoning the US's role as leader of the free world.

Arguably, America First is incompatible with world leadership.

Which article of the Constitution assigns the duties of world leadership to the POTUS?

None, nor is there an article which requires the President to insult and attack other world leaders.

The OP has asked a question that has been in the mind of this relatively new member since the first day that he joined.

I had NO idea that there was an Internet discussion forum that allowed such a large amount of free speech.

I have NO doubts whatsoever that there are angry forces actively looking for ways to stop it.

They're gonna post me in the forums
They're gonna let my ugly side post free
We'll screw up threads because we're mad and lonely
And all I have to do is post nastily

Well, I bet we can lower the decorum
And get the likes , cause it can really sell
The toadies all croakin' along for 'em
'Cause we can post the part so well

Well, I hope you come and read us in the forum
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool to blow chunks in ascii
And all we gotta to do is post naturally