ISIL storms Mosul University

You still here? I thought you would be getting ready to charge so that we all could write a poem about you afterward. sort of like The Charge of the Light Brigade.

You are really mocking those who spare no effort to fight the terrorists. That´s sad.

You have made it clear that you are mainly interested in your White Knight and his Army (any viewer can check out your previous posts), You have not said anything about the Christians and their plight in Iraq nor the plight of the Shiites. You have not even made an effort to tell how the Lebanese are beomg affected nor the Turks with what is going on.
Anybody who is reading my threads gets detailed information about the topic, often with information from multiple sources and updated.

You are really mocking those who spare no effort to fight the terrorists. That´s sad.

You have made it clear that you are mainly interested in your White Knight and his Army (any viewer can check out your previous posts), You have not said anything about the Christians and their plight in Iraq nor the plight of the Shiites. You have not even made an effort to tell how the Lebanese are beomg affected nor the Turks with what is going on.

Anybody who is reading my threads gets detailed information about the topic, often with information from multiple sources and updated.

Now isn't that nice??? Meanwhile, the viewers can check all your previous posts and see what they are mainly about.

Now isn't that nice??? Meanwhile, the viewers can check all your previous posts and see what they are mainly about.
I have no problem with that. All viewers know what are my threads are about. No secret. People just wonder about your complaint here as 99 % of your threads were about Israel´s war against Hamas till you called for more variety...

Last edited:

I have no problem with that. All viewers know what are my threads about. No secret.

I am sure the viewers are smart enough to discern what the majority of your threads were all aout so of course there is no secret; and those who have come on later, can always check to see what they covered.

I have no problem with that. All viewers know what are my threads about. No secret.

I am sure the viewers are smart enough to discern what the majority of your threads were all aout so of course there is no secret; and those who have come on later, can always check to see what they covered.
Be lucky that I report. Otherwise you guys would have been uninformed about the happenings and would still dream about the shiny democracy the FSA is "still just one small step away from achieving for the Syrian people".

Be lucky that I report. Otherwise you guys would have been uninformed about the happenings and would still dream about the shiny democracy the FSA is "still just one small step away from achieving for the Syrian people".

We don't need you to report about Syria. With the Internet, we can get all the reports we want to find out what is going on in Syria. I am surprised you are not back there, though, to help them achieve their goals. Your leader needs you.

We don't need you to report about Syria. With the Internet, we can get all the reports we want to find out what is going on in Syria. I am surprised you are not back there, though, to help them achieve their goals. Your leader needs you.
We really can forbear from reading your news as we have the Internet that informs us. And why are you not in Gaza helping to discover Hamas tunnels?

Last edited:

We really can forbear from reading your news as we have the Internet that informs us. And why are not in Gaza helping to discover Hamas tunnels?

My husband has done the militery service for this family and put in many years and now is retired U.S. Military. However, you as a young whippersnapper, should certainly be back there helping your leader.

We really can forbear from reading your news as we have the Internet that informs us. And why are not in Gaza helping to discover Hamas tunnels?

My husband has done the militery service for this family and put in many years and now is retired U.S. Military. However, you as a young whippersnapper, should certainly be back there helping your leader.
So what? Does that make your arrogance look more justified?

Does your staying up around the clock supporting a dictator make you look OK?
Remember, folks, he does not like us to say anything against his White Knight, but it looks like he has no problems with Hamas digging tunnels.

Hmm, wonder if he will report on this happening.

Regime attack kills 63 in Syria, activists say Anadolu Agency

Remember, folks, he does not like us to say anything against his White Knight, but it looks like he has no problems with Hamas digging tunnels.

I am really one of the quite guys. Look what astronomic numbers of posts many members gain in no time.
As for the topic, your source is an anti-government source. Their numbers are expected to be nonsense. They receive their numbers directly from FSA, Islamic Front, Al-Nusra and even IS, whose spokespersons and leaders do even appear in medias sometimes. So, if you "share" these numbers you are very likely a victim of false information.

I am really one of the quite guys. Look what astronomic numbers of posts many members gain in no time.
As for the topic, your source is an anti-government source. Their numbers are expected to be nonsense. They receive their numbers directly from FSA, Islamic Front, Al-Nusra and even IS, whose spokespersons and leaders do even appear in medias sometimes. So, if you "share" these numbers you are very likely a victim of false information.

Remember, folks, if you see an article about what the Syrian regime has done, it has to come from an anti-government source. The people who died are really not dead at all, but will get up eventually after the "fake" news story runs it course.

It is not the number of posts that are very telling, but that people think this forum is so important to stick up for the White Knight in Syria that they appear to forego their sleep.

Forum List

Back