ISIS a nuclear threat.

You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep withing Islam. How long before you get that?
I get that, which is why I have spent the last ten years trying to prove the Quran is all lies about God.
Well then, you've wasted the last ten years of your life.

And when Jesus returns, according to the Muslims, he will abolish Christianity. If you want to "prove" something, prove that Liberalism, in which we do not fight Holy Wars and attempt to live in peace with mutual respect for ideas, including religion, is a far better idea than any religion. That you can prove.
How far have you got with that with Isis?
About as far as with you and the rest of the Hitler Youth. It's a slow and painful process.

You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep withing Islam. How long before you get that?
I get that, which is why I have spent the last ten years trying to prove the Quran is all lies about God.

And when Jesus returns, according to the Muslims, he will abolish Christianity. If you want to "prove" something, prove that Liberalism, in which we do not fight Holy Wars and attempt to live in peace with mutual respect for ideas, including religion, is a far better idea than any religion. That you can prove.
About as far as with you and the rest of the Hitler Youth. It's a slow and painful process.
It's non existent.

How far have you got with that?

I am satisfied that my writings prove the Quran is not Gods words. Getting Muslims to see that is another matter.
That's what I'm alluding to.

ISIS is an idea, not an army.

Then who are the invaders in Syria, and Iraq except an army. They cannot be bombed out so they need to be rousted by a united nations ground army. Meantime we can go on trying to show them Muhammad was a false prophet, and the Quran is evil lies about God. (something I truly believe) So there is no profit for them in the afterlife by dying for Muhammad, because he was a manipulator who lied about God for his own ends.
You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep within Islam. How long before you get that?

What ISIS Really Wants
The idea is in the men, the men who are trying to kill everyone, therefore we go after the men. Simples.
The idea is in the very foundation of the faith. Men can be killed but an idea never can be. And it can only be defeated by a better idea, which we have, called Liberalism...
And which you have singularly failed to prove to be of any use whatsoever where Islam is concerned.
Since you are also its enemy, how in the hell am I supposed to show it off when you want more guns so you can kill all the sand ******* in a Holy War? We can't get those of you who live in a nation founded by liberalism to respect it yet.

It's non existent.
I said the process was slow. See above.

I am satisfied that my writings prove the Quran is not Gods words. Getting Muslims to see that is another matter.
I did have one Muslim on another forum thank me for my efforts and say I had helped him to see what is wrong with the Quran. He said that at first he disregarded me thinking I hated Islam, but eventually he realized I was talking sense, and it helped him to give up Islam.

Men can be restrained from acting on ideas when the cost of such becomes prohibitive...........

It's non existent.
No. It's not slow, it's non-existent. See below.

I did have one Muslim on another forum thank me for my efforts and say I had helped him to see what is wrong with the Quran. He said that at first he disregarded me thinking I hated Islam, but eventually he realized I was talking sense, and it helped him to give up Islam.
Well, well done, sir. I congratulate you.

It's non existent.
ISIS lives in the past, like most of you. I don't call humanity a disease for no reason. Clear now?

Great, until he reads the Bible and figures out what utter crap that is. This poor guy will end up being a Scientologist...

It's non existent.
ISIS lives in the past, like most of you. I don't call humanity a disease for no reason. Clear now?
No not clear now. Your ad nauseum garbage about liberalism defeating Islam, is just that, utter garbage. You are deranged.

Great, until he reads the Bible and figures out what utter crap that is. This poor guy will end up being a Scientologist...
He should just become a peaceful agnostic, like me :)

It's non existent.
No not clear now. Your ad nauseum garbage about liberalism defeating Islam, is just that, utter garbage. You are deranged.
It made the Christians and the Jews tolerable, for the most part, and it can do the same for reactionary Muslims. People have to see it in action first, and you keep pissing on it trying to make a Jesusville.

Forum List

Back