ISIS a nuclear threat.

It's non existent.
I said the process was slow. See above.
No. It's not slow, it's non-existent. See below.
ISIS lives in the past, like most of you. I don't call humanity a disease for no reason. Clear now?
No not clear now. Your ad nauseum garbage about liberalism defeating Islam, is just that, utter garbage. You are deranged.
It made the Christians and the Jews tolerable, for the most part, and it can do the same for reactionary Muslims. People have to see it in action first, and you keep pissing on it trying to make a Jesusville.
Liberalism is loved but not adopted by Islamists. They love how weak it makes you and they use it against you. Lose lose for liberalism and PantyHose :banana2:

I said the process was slow. See above.
ISIS lives in the past, like most of you. I don't call humanity a disease for no reason. Clear now?
No not clear now. Your ad nauseum garbage about liberalism defeating Islam, is just that, utter garbage. You are deranged.
It made the Christians and the Jews tolerable, for the most part, and it can do the same for reactionary Muslims. People have to see it in action first, and you keep pissing on it trying to make a Jesusville.
Liberalism is loved but not adopted by Islamists. They love how weak it makes you and they use it against you. Lose lose for liberalism and PantyHose :banana2:
Liberalism is the enemy of ISIS, and I'm tired of saying it. Learn what liberalism. If you are smart enough to be an agnostic you are smart enough to be a liberal.

Liberalism is the enemy of ISIS, and I'm tired of saying it. Learn what liberalism. If you are smart enough to be an agnostic you are smart enough to be a liberal.
Isis love libs. Sitting ducks :huddle:

Nope, but we aren't going to feed their Holy War either. As I said, we can kill our enemies, if necessary.

I may have only helped convince one Muslim, but as I like to say, Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as the rest of us, and reason can prevail over false doctrine.

Nope, but we aren't going to feed their Holy War either. As I said, we can kill our enemies, if necessary.
There is no holy war, just war.

No, any war against ISIS is a Holy War. They are not a nation.

No, any war against ISIS is a Holy War. They are not a nation.
Nope. They believe they are in a holy war, but they are retards.

Liberalism is the enemy of freedom.

Liberalism is what grants you your freedom, dummy.

Last edited:
I may have only helped convince one Muslim, but as I like to say, Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as the rest of us, and reason can prevail over false doctrine.
I do commend you for your efforts, but one recruit in ten years, it's going to take a long time.

One thing I know is that Muslims who have read some of my writings cannot forget it, and I may have planted the seeds of doubt in their minds that will eventually come to fruition. I originally tried to convert them to Christianity, because it is largely benign. But I found that this has been tried for hundreds of years without sucess. So now I just try to undermine their beliefs without offering and alternative.

Liberalism is what grants you freedom, dummy.
Liberalism is the enemy within that attempts to flood western countries with Islamists thinking their craven idiocy will somehow save them. Poor liberals.

I do commend you for your efforts, but one recruit in ten years, it's going to take a long time.

One thing I know is that Muslims who have read some of my writings cannot forget it, and I may have planted the seeds of doubt in their minds that will eventually come to fruition. I originally tried to convert them to Christianity, because it is largely benign. But I found that this has been tried for hundreds of years without sucess. So now I just try to undermine their beliefs without offering and alternative.
I guess that might be true, and there are usually more lurkers on message boards than participants, so maybe you'll never know how much success you've had. I wish you well in your endeavours.

Liberalism is the enemy within that attempts to flood western countries with Islamists thinking their craven idiocy will somehow save them. Poor liberals.
Nope. but liberals stand up for their beliefs no matter what happens. It would matter as much as Christianity does to most, which matters hardly at all, if we didn't.

Nope. but liberals stand up for their beliefs no matter what happens. It would matter as much as Christianity does to most, which matters hardly at all, if we didn't.
Arrogant pig-headed imbeciles always have problems re-evaluating the nonsense they believe in, even in the light of new information. They proudly 'stand up for their beliefs', their idiocy, unable to absorb reality and change their pig-headed minds. Such foolish obstinacy is nothing to be proud of. It's quite imbecilic. Islamists are the same.

Forum List

Back