ISIS a nuclear threat.

Time to start taking the war with ISIS seriously. Everyone knows we cannot beat them with airstrikes
alone. We need to send in ground troops, and we need to do it now, before they acquire nuclear weapons. All the countries of the free world need to join together and create a United nations army and send them in wherever ISIS set themselves up. We need to show these bastards they cannot destroy us without consequences. If ISIS let off nuclear weapons in the west this will probably happen anyway, so lets do in now and try to stop them getting nuclear bombs.

Warning: ISIS will use chemical weapons to attack the West
ummmm ummmmmm hatemonger.....uuummm ummmmmmm are you hiding under your bed.....ummmmm......ummmmmmmm......feel free to ad any lib talking points I missed

Just how do you think the west will react if ISIS do acquire nuclear bombs and let them off in the west. Well I don't want to wait and see that happen, I want to see us send in massive ground forces and destroy ISIS now.
ISIS is an idea, not an army.

Then who are the invaders in Syria, and Iraq except an army. They cannot be bombed out so they need to be rousted by a united nations ground army. Meantime we can go on trying to show them Muhammad was a false prophet, and the Quran is evil lies about God. (something I truly believe) So there is no profit for them in the afterlife by dying for Muhammad, because he was a manipulator who lied about God for his own ends.
You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep within Islam. How long before you get that?

What ISIS Really Wants

Time to start taking the war with ISIS seriously. Everyone knows we cannot beat them with airstrikes
alone. We need to send in ground troops, and we need to do it now, before they acquire nuclear weapons. All the countries of the free world need to join together and create a United nations army and send them in wherever ISIS set themselves up. We need to show these bastards they cannot destroy us without consequences. If ISIS let off nuclear weapons in the west this will probably happen anyway, so lets do in now and try to stop them getting nuclear bombs.

ummmm ummmmmm hatemonger.....uuummm ummmmmmm are you hiding under your bed.....ummmmm......ummmmmmmm......feel free to ad any lib talking points I missed

Just how do you think the west will react if ISIS do acquire nuclear bombs and let them off in the west. Well I don't want to wait and see that happen, I want to see us send in massive ground forces and destroy ISIS now.
SLeep tight, Obama is on the job.....watching....watching ......to make sure no one interferes with his plan to arm isis.....what happens if they set one off against Russia......they would have clear reason to attack the west

We need Russia to join a coalition army against ISIS instead of them messing around supporting Assad.

SLeep tight, Obama is on the job.....watching....watching ......to make sure no one interferes with his plan to arm isis.....what happens if they set one off against Russia......they would have clear reason to attack the west

We need Russia to join a coalition army against ISIS instead of them messing around supporting Assad.
they are the only ones taking isis seriously...try to keep up

You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep withing Islam. How long before you get that?
I get that, which is why I have spent the last ten years trying to prove the Quran is all lies about God.
Well then, you've wasted the last ten years of your life.

And when Jesus returns, according to the Muslims, he will abolish Christianity. If you want to "prove" something, prove that Liberalism, in which we do not fight Holy Wars and attempt to live in peace with mutual respect for ideas, including religion, is a far better idea than any religion. That you can prove.

See my thread, ' is the Quran Gods words' on the religion forum. I started it when I joined this forum in 2012.
I do not think it was a waste of time ,and I stand by my criticism of the Quran as logical, just and true.

See my thread, ' is the Quran Gods words' on the religion forum. I started it when I joined this forum in 2012.
I do not think it was a waste of time ,and I stand by my criticism of the Quran as just and true.
All Holy Books are nonsense, that is sometimes useful. Why the hell did you bother? For all you know, they are right and you are fucked eh?

Even Jesus got it wrong, he admitted so on the cross when his God failed him...

The folks in New York City, who are mostly Obama loving Pinheads---ought to consider the implications of there being Radiation Detector's used at the Macy's Day Parade.

It means the authorities have concluded it is possible for Lunatic Muslims to get a Dirty Bomb into New York.

It would be reason enough, if you all weren't Pinheads---to light a fire under Obama's ass to start Providing for the Common Defense---by stopping his importation of Muslims, while there is a standing Caliphate which has declared War on us.

An even more immediate threat...if isis, with all of their billions, can get computer hackers on their payroll and attack our power grid during January, February...they would murder millions if the were able to shut down our power grid.

The folks in New York City, who are mostly Obama loving Pinheads---ought to consider the implications of there being Radiation Detector's used at the Macy's Day Parade.

It means the authorities have concluded it is possible for Lunatic Muslims to get a Dirty Bomb into New York.

It would be reason enough, if you all weren't Pinheads---to light a fire under Obama's ass to start Providing for the Common Defense---by stopping his importation of Muslims, while they is a standing Caliphate which has declared War on us.
There has been no 9-11 under Obama. That was Bush...

It would be reason enough, if you all weren't Pinheads---to light a fire under Obama's ass to start Providing for the Common Defense---by stopping his importation of Muslims, while they is a standing Caliphate which has declared War on us.

You have been on Ignore for a year or so now. You are easily the sickest poster on this board.

I read this one because it is in direct response to mine.

I have this remark, and then it is back to Ignore:

FUCK YOU.

You have been on Ignore for a year or so now. You are easily the sickest poster on this board.

FUCK YOU.
The truth hurts I see...

God used total war upon the Muslim Egyptian army when he saved the Israelites.

Time for us to do the same to the modern Muslim army.
You are not Jew, and that was hardly total war, but it was interesting. Christians are not allowed to kill their enemies, that is for Jews and Muslims.

It was total war. Total absolute destruction of the threat. God did that.
Not in the slightest. He did only as much damage as necessary to free the Jews. What you want is this, and it won't happen...
Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

Regardless, you are not a Jew and the Christians, per Jews, are not to act like them.

What makes you think it won't happen? All massive acts of war were unthinkable prior to happening.
To bomb Mecca, let alone to nuke it, would set the world afire. No one is that nuts, no one who matters a damn that is.
drop pig shit on Mecca.
If that doesn't solve the problem napalm it.
If it still doesn't solve the problem, nuke it.

FUCK YOU.
It's bad to put dissenters on ignore because then you are the only one who can't see what they are spouting. Then they can argue against you without fear of you countering them.

You are not Jew, and that was hardly total war, but it was interesting. Christians are not allowed to kill their enemies, that is for Jews and Muslims.

It was total war. Total absolute destruction of the threat. God did that.
Not in the slightest. He did only as much damage as necessary to free the Jews. What you want is this, and it won't happen...
Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

Regardless, you are not a Jew and the Christians, per Jews, are not to act like them.

What makes you think it won't happen? All massive acts of war were unthinkable prior to happening.
To bomb Mecca, let alone to nuke it, would set the world afire. No one is that nuts, no one who matters a damn that is.
drop pig shit on Mecca.
If that doesn't solve the problem napalm it.
If it still doesn't solve the problem, nuke it.
Your utter nonsense is noted, and discarded as the rantings of a loon of course.

Then who are the invaders in Syria, and Iraq except an army. They cannot be bombed out so they need to be rousted by a united nations ground army. Meantime we can go on trying to show them Muhammad was a false prophet, and the Quran is evil lies about God. (something I truly believe) So there is no profit for them in the afterlife by dying for Muhammad, because he was a manipulator who lied about God for his own ends.
You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep within Islam. How long before you get that?

What ISIS Really Wants
The idea is in the men, the men who are trying to kill everyone, therefore we go after the men. Simples.

You are not fighting men, but an idea, buried deep withing Islam. How long before you get that?
I get that, which is why I have spent the last ten years trying to prove the Quran is all lies about God.

And when Jesus returns, according to the Muslims, he will abolish Christianity. If you want to "prove" something, prove that Liberalism, in which we do not fight Holy Wars and attempt to live in peace with mutual respect for ideas, including religion, is a far better idea than any religion. That you can prove.
How far have you got with that with Isis?

What ISIS Really Wants
The idea is in the men, the men who are trying to kill everyone, therefore we go after the men. Simples.
The idea is in the very foundation of the faith. Men can be killed but an idea never can be. And it can only be defeated by a better idea, which we have, called Liberalism...

What ISIS Really Wants
The idea is in the very foundation of the faith. Men can be killed but an idea never can be. And it can only be defeated by a better idea, which we have, called Liberalism...
And which you have singularly failed to prove to be of any use whatsoever where Islam is concerned.

Forum List

Back