Isis camp just across Texas border in Mexico

How many threads do we need on this "report"

Why doesn't judicial watch just stick to making up price tags for the first family's travel?

Any source that you'd believe either wouldn't investigate the report or print their findings if they disagreed with your Dear Leader's bullshit. You don't want to believe ISIS can be in Mexico same as you'd never believe Hezbolla has a base in central america. Fact is you don't want to know the truth or for anybody else to either....
Just because I'm unwilling to wet myself and i won't believe just anyone that claims the terrorists are under my bed doesn't mean i wouldn't believe a credible source.

do you have a credible source, or are you going to claim that outlets like cnn, nbc, abc, cbs, fox, new york times, reuters, associates press, bbc, wall street journal, etc. are all in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet?

Do you see how crazy that is?

I've been on the Arizona border with Minutemen a few times and in conversations with BP agents, there's little doubt hundreds of muslims have crossed into the US in the last 6 years. Prayer rugs, korans, anecdotal evidence from ranchers in the area who've found evidence of middle-easterners crossing. You progs think you're showing "bravery" laughing at the reports but you're imbeciles. They've come across and disappeared....they sure ain't here looking for construction jobs or to pick fruit.
Show us some proof.

Just because I'm unwilling to wet myself and i won't believe just anyone that claims the terrorists are under my bed doesn't mean i wouldn't believe a credible source.

do you have a credible source, or are you going to claim that outlets like cnn, nbc, abc, cbs, fox, new york times, reuters, associates press, bbc, wall street journal, etc. are all in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet?

"Crazy" that the MSM is so far up Barry's smelly ass that they'd ignore a story like this? You have no idea what's going on a hundred miles south of me....the damage that's being done to southern Arizona and north here in Phoenix. I'm sure you're far away and feel safe and sound and stupid enough to think these MEers haven't fanned out around the country. Maybe when a mall near you gets shot up you'll get it....

I've been on the Arizona border with Minutemen a few times and in conversations with BP agents, there's little doubt hundreds of muslims have crossed into the US in the last 6 years. Prayer rugs, korans, anecdotal evidence from ranchers in the area who've found evidence of middle-easterners crossing. You progs think you're showing "bravery" laughing at the reports but you're imbeciles. They've come across and disappeared....they sure ain't here looking for construction jobs or to pick fruit.
mlive.jpg

The first words of my original post were, "If this is true". I'm not ignoring it until it's proven to be false.

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas Mexican Authorities Confirm - Judicial Watch
Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border report - Washington Times

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, April 14, 2015
The Islamic State terror group is operating a camp in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua, just eight miles from the U.S. border, Judicial Watch reported Tuesday.

Citing sources that include a “Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector,” the conservative watchdog group reported that the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, is organizing only a few miles from El Paso, Texas, in the Anapra neighborhood of Juárez and in Puerto Palomas.

Judicial Watch sources said that “coyotes” working for the notorious Juarez Cartel are smuggling Islamic State terrorists across the U.S. border between the New Mexico cities of Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, as well as “through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas.”

Read more: Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The first words of my original post were, "If this is true". I'm not ignoring it until it's proven to be false.

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas Mexican Authorities Confirm - Judicial Watch
Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border report - Washington Times

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, April 14, 2015
The Islamic State terror group is operating a camp in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua, just eight miles from the U.S. border, Judicial Watch reported Tuesday.

Citing sources that include a “Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector,” the conservative watchdog group reported that the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, is organizing only a few miles from El Paso, Texas, in the Anapra neighborhood of Juárez and in Puerto Palomas.

Judicial Watch sources said that “coyotes” working for the notorious Juarez Cartel are smuggling Islamic State terrorists across the U.S. border between the New Mexico cities of Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, as well as “through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas.”

Read more: Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border report - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Your initial paragraph in this post is why you are thought of as a retard.

"Crazy" that the MSM is so far up Barry's smelly ass that they'd ignore a story like this? You have no idea what's going on a hundred miles south of me....the damage that's being done to southern Arizona and north here in Phoenix. I'm sure you're far away and feel safe and sound and stupid enough to think these MEers haven't fanned out around the country. Maybe when a mall near you gets shot up you'll get it....
Again, you find it more plausible that every credible news outlet in the world is in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet for some reason than the possibility that Judicial Watch was either making it up entirely or simply practicing shoddy journalism.

How's the mayoral campaign for conspiracy city going?

Again, you find it more plausible that every credible news outlet in the world is in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet for some reason than the possibility that Judicial Watch was either making it up entirely or simply practicing shoddy journalism.

Why should I need some east coast nosebleed to tell me what's happening in the Sonoran Desert? I've watched this shit with my own eyes, boy. The MSM won't go near Mehico...they're too broke and chickenshit to head into the badlands for a story. You libs think being glib makes you intelligent....well let me tell ya, you don't know your ass from up about anything.

Why should I need some east coast nosebleed to tell me what's happening in the Sonoran Desert? I've watched this shit with my own eyes, boy. The MSM won't go near Mehico...they're too broke and chickenshit to head into the badlands for a story. You libs think being glib makes you intelligent....well let me tell ya, you don't know your ass from up about anything.

You saw ISIS with YOUR OWN EYES??!!!

Oh my god!!! This is serious!!

Hey dickless.....coyotes bring anybody with cash into the US....tell me you can pick an arab out of a pack of mehicans at 100 meters.....or in your case one meter. I sincerely hope you're in the middle of a cell getting the green light to start shooting. They'll find you with your drawers full of shit...fitting end to a punk like you.

Hey dickless.....coyotes bring anybody with cash into the US....tell me you can pick an arab out of a pack of mehicans at 100 meters.....or in your case one meter. I sincerely hope you're in the middle of a cell getting the green light to start shooting. They'll find you with your drawers full of shit...fitting end to a punk like you.

Weeeeeeee!

Does that mean you HAVE NOT seen ISIS with your own eyes?

Ok I am east coast-----I know that there are Islamic encampments up there ----
----in upstate NY-----Upstate NY is where SING SING is -----just a scenic trainride
along the Hudson river and you get to SING SING -----Lots of opened space there---hilly and mountainous and lots of hard core HICK people-----bears too. and snakes. ----no cactuses (cacti?) Up there where I worked now and then----
there were ASHRAMS------secluded places for hindu/Buddhist wannabees---
and also camps for mujahadeen. My Mexican neighbor told me about Islamic
presence in Mexico-----easy access to the USA ---training with guns and no one cares. Please tell me what you know about it

ROFLMAO----you make a good point BULL My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole-----of a jewish community that had been in that land before islam
arrived-----for more than 1000 years He is easily taken for---arab, Pakistani---
and ----SO MEXICAN---that when hospitalized and a bit groggy----
the nurse spoke to him in Spanish. I said "he doesn't know a word of Spanish"
but he was post op and groggy so always murmered "uh huh" when he
heard her voice. SHE REFUSED TO BELIEVE ME----she knew him to be Mexican.......no question----Mexican. "SEE, HE ANSWERED ME"

Forum List

Back